• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Hey Good job on the Garmence Spire.

Now how about a Flygon+Salamence?

-Ter
This one is seriously awesome.

Kyogre+Palkia please.
Darn, I was about to include Kyogre in something...
oh well. lol.

Maybe a Skarmory/ Moltres type thing?
I have completed all of your requests.

no one wants it T.T
If no one jumps up immediately and claims it, it doesn't mean no one's going to take it, it simply means it's not something everyone is dying to do. Also, I don't think this is what everyone else is doing, but I'm working strictly on a "First come, first serve" basis, so later requests I will not be getting to. I'll claim some later ones if it's a "Everyone pick one", but I'm up to about page 7 with requests, so I won't actually work on them until I reach them. I hope this weekend I'll be able to catch up.

Daaaaamn. Lucky.

@ Chagen46 - I cannot complete your Lake Trio request. I just.... man I really can't stand any of the legendaries from Gen 4. I only accepted because you specifically asked me to do so. I apologize for the disappointment, but I leave the request up for grabs.

Uxie + Mesprit + Azelf evolved-fusion; who wants?

From now on (and this goes for everyone) no more requests directed towards any of the three (four with Mewter) of us individually. Requests must merely be posted as completely open requests.
I suppose I'll attempt it; you're much better at this in general, especially the more custom ones, but I can't get better at it if I don't try, so I'll give it a shot.

And yeah, I second your other statement. All of the specified requests are directed towards you, which makes it so the rest of us can't try them if we want, and so you're stuck with a superfluous amount of requests to complete. Open requests only, guys; sorry. I'll put a notice on my first post.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Firus, these are ingenious. I tried contemplating how to fuse these two fusions and I couldn't even think of a way to do so (otherwise I probably would have taken them). I haven't found the time to work tonight, so I'll resume tomorrow and hopefully get a lot done this weekend.

My Sprites:

Fervazard; Requested By Krystal
WHOA! Did not see that one coming! That is what an evolved Charizard would look like - with flames intensified to the blue degree.

As a closing note before I hit the hay, I would just like to point out how much I appreciate this thread. The four of us collaborating to fulfill people's wildest Pokemon creation dreams is lifting like no other. It is always exciting to see new work produced by you guys - as we all have very different stylistic approaches to how we fuse the Pokemon. I've personally noticed that I've been moving more into a "semi-realistic" form of sprite-editing, dumbing down vibrant colors to be a bit more monotonous and "earth-like" if you will. Anyways, you guys take care, and hopefully I'll be back in business tomorrow. Adios.

Mewter

Smash Master
k, ss118, I finally got the Abomasnow/ Moltres done. I really couldn't think of a good way to fuse them, as Abomansnow's sprite is much larger than Moltres. I kinda like how it turned out though. lol. Looks like a flamey owl.

Chagen 46, I made a fusion of the Legendary Lake trio.:)

Mewter

Smash Master

That is one mean looking Fervazard. How did you come up with the name?
lol. I looked up different names for "fire" in a thesaurus( Thanks goes to Thesaurus.com) and eventually found the word "fervor", meaning Quote: "powerful; intense emotion" Well, it sounded good for the Charizard evolution, so i combined it with "Charizard" and got "Fervazard" Plus, Fervor looks cool.:)

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Hmmm... I might take it.

My Sprites are found on Page 3.

(Krystal, I finished the Evolved form of Charizard, Fervazard.)

PS: I guess I'll take the lake fusion if no one wants it.
So Mewters helping out as well, awsome :)! It gets busy here and with 4 people It's going to be alot it easier.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
How did you make the backgrounds transparent? I've been trying to do that but I can't figure out how. lol.
One word: Photoshop.

There are probably free programs that do it as well, though; I'm pretty sure the GIMP can do it. Paint, however, cannot.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
ok, so what about lapras/ lugia or Houndoom/ Gallade?
Lapras/Lugia is complete.

Just in case you were wondering, I took part of the name from the word for "Deep" in Latin.

Chagen46: I finished your Lake Trio evolution request. It's sort of half fusion, half evolution, because I took on the concept of a fusion of the three for an evolution. Perhaps if it were actually implemented, you could go to a central place once each of them reaches a certain level and they would fuse their power and become Trestragnorum. Also, the head part is grey because I was trying to figure out a central color to make it, and when I mixed the colors together, I got grey, so I figured I could do that, and made the body the shiny color so it didn't look dull.

Hope you like it; I don't think I did as well as Spire could've done, but I think it turned out pretty well. And yes, its name is taken from Latin. I'm a Latin geek, what can I say? ;)

ORly: I completed your Golem/Salamence fusion.

XACE-K: I completed your Luxio/Linoone fusion.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine

Ahh!

Omg what a frightening creature. >_<

Edit: I'd like to request a Slowking + Politoed fusion and I don't know why, but I just feel like it. :p

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Umm, how 'bout a Butterfree and Pikachu?
Your request is complete.

I apologize for skipping over your request; I guess we must've missed it somehow. I hope you like it.

Mewter

Smash Master
Ok, I'm done with the Giratina/Arceus Fusion. I also decided to incorporate Giratina's Origin form as well as his normal form. It was actually pretty hard to make, I had no idea how to approach it at first.:bee:

Alright, I will now start on the pre-evolved form of Tauros.:)

Edit: I made all the backgrounds of my sprites transparent.(Except for Likeccutarahn)
Firus, Trestragnorum looks cool!

Spire

III
BRoomer
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been very active in the past few days. I needed to take a break from drawing sprites in all honesty. I had dreams of doing so for three nights in a row, and it caused a mental discomfort. I've actually been brawling intensely and now feel the need to return to spriting. Anyways... hello!

Mewter

Smash Master
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been very active in the past few days. I needed to take a break from drawing sprites in all honesty. I had dreams of doing so for three nights in a row, and it caused a mental discomfort. I've actually been brawling intensely and now feel the need to return to spriting. Anyways... hello!
Welcome Back!:bee:

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
No need to apologize; if you're not feeling too well, if something's wrong, don't worry about it. Yes, you're probably the best of the four of us, but we have four people; we can hold up the fort until you come back. I myself haven't been too busy today, I just got my hands on a working SNES after a month of waiting (the first one I had to return because it didn't work) and even though I only have two games, I still really want to play. Plus, one of them is Super Metroid...enough said.

Welcome back!

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
As a welcome back present, I dare you try to combine three Pokemon in one.

How about...

Eevee, Zapdos, and Diglett? That should keep you occupied.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Looks good. Wasn't sure how it'd turn out.
Glad you like it. :)

Also, one thing I'd like to say to everyone: you can request more than just fusions/evolutions. I'm not trying to discourage you from requesting those, I just want to make sure you remember that there's more you can ask for. I haven't seen a type change in a while, and those are really fun (for me at least), so I just wanted to make sure you guys remember.
Also, there's a new type of edit I am offering to do; revamps. It's in my first post (along with an example) if you want more information, just want to make sure that, for those of you who are familiar with the thread and aren't checking the initial posts for much more than new edits anymore, you know that it's an option.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Glad you like it. :)

Also, one thing I'd like to say to everyone: you can request more than just fusions/evolutions. I'm not trying to discourage you from requesting those, I just want to make sure you remember that there's more you can ask for. I haven't seen a type change in a while, and those are really fun (for me at least), so I just wanted to make sure you guys remember.
Also, there's a new type of edit I am offering to do; revamps. It's in my first post (along with an example) if you want more information, just want to make sure that, for those of you who are familiar with the thread and aren't checking the initial posts for much more than new edits anymore, you know that it's an option.
Type changes are my favorite. My Dark/Psychic Gardevoir and Fire/Grass Roserade are among my favorites because they fit along the lines of my temperature system. You have no idea how much fun I have making those. In fact, I am inspired to do one of my own right now. Oh wait.... Metapod + Carnivine, ****!!!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Suicune+Entei Please
Hm, well, someone can work on a pure fusion of these two, but I'll post my fusion of Raikou, Suicune, and Entei as well. I made it a while ago (it was one of my first fusions) so it's not perfect, and I may remake it at some point in the future, but it's actually one of my better fusions, I think.

I'll make an attempt at this. Anyone else wanna try?
Sure, I'll give it a shot, too.

Also, drcossack: I decided that my previous rendition of Pikafree looked a little odd, with the blue outline. It looks sort of cool, but it looks messier than cool, I think, so I put up a second rendition of it, with a purple outline instead. I think it looks much better, but I'll keep the old one up just for kicks.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Type changes are my favorite. My Dark/Psychic Gardevoir and Fire/Grass Roserade are among my favorites because they fit along the lines of my temperature system. You have no idea how much fun I have making those. In fact, I am inspired to do one of my own right now. Oh wait.... Metapod + Carnivine, ****!!!
Yeah, I think those are some of your best edits. Feralgaegatr is probably one of my better ones, though I'm not really sure.

And I'm with you there...as soon as I can get caught up on fusions, I think I'll work on some of my own. Unfortunately, I've still got quite a ways to go before I can do so. Once I'm done with work today, I need to sit down with Photoshop and fuse like mad so as to catch up.

Also, I think I'm going to set up a new system on my original post; I think I'll put a "Pending Edits" section on there so we can easily keep track of edits that have still not been completed yet. I'll update it with new ones every time they're requested and remove them once they've been fulfilled.
This way, I don't have to flip through a whole page of posts every time to find who requested a fusion longest ago.

Mewter

Smash Master
Yeah, I think those are some of your best edits. Feralgaegatr is probably one of my better ones, though I'm not really sure.

And I'm with you there...as soon as I can get caught up on fusions, I think I'll work on some of my own. Unfortunately, I've still got quite a ways to go before I can do so. Once I'm done with work today, I need to sit down with Photoshop and fuse like mad so as to catch up.

Also, I think I'm going to set up a new system on my original post; I think I'll put a "Pending Edits" section on there so we can easily keep track of edits that have still not been completed yet. I'll update it with new ones every time they're requested and remove them once they've been fulfilled.
This way, I don't have to flip through a whole page of posts every time to find who requested a fusion longest ago.
Good idea.

Edit:

I've got an idea. One of us should make a sprite for Giratina's origin form! It will be easier that way to make sprites that include it. We should base it off of this:
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u84/Pokemonmasterpa/Alternate_Giratina_Picture.jpg

Alright... so who's going to make it?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Good idea.
Thanks, it's complete now. Assuming I keep it semi-current, we can now just pick them straight from there instead. Now that I've done the difficult part of pulling them from pages ago, updating every time a new request is posted should be easy.

Edit:

I've got an idea. One of us should make a sprite for Giratina's origin form! It will be easier that way to make sprites that include it. We should base it off of this:
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u84/Pokemonmasterpa/Alternate_Giratina_Picture.jpg

Alright... so who's going to make it?
No need, my friend; there's a sprite up on Serebii.net. Technically, they have a system in place so you can't copy or select anything, but...um...*cough*Print Screen*cough*. Here it is, for future use:

Shiny form and all. The Shiny is pure speculation, but it takes the pallete from Normal Giratina's Shiny form, so I imagine it's accurate.

Firus. Pikafree got put up twice.
Yeah, I know; I posted one version with a blue outline and one with a purple one.

Mewter

Smash Master
No need, my friend; there's a sprite up on Serebii.net. Technically, they have a system in place so you can't copy or select anything, but...um...*cough*Print Screen*cough*. Here it is, for future use:

Shiny form and all. The Shiny is pure speculation, but it takes the pallete from Normal Giratina's Shiny form, so I imagine it's accurate.
Cool. Saves us the work of doing it.:laugh:

It looks awesome.

Edit:
Zapeevlet is done.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I want a:

Fire type Darkrai
Fighting type Charizard
Electric type Mewtwo
Dark type Blastoise

You guys can take whichever one you want but only to each of you.

Top Bottom