• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Looks awesome. Also I want to see

Luxio + Linoone
Sneasel + Zangoose
Metapod + Carnivine

I want each of you to take one of the fushions.
I really need to stay on top of this thread, so I can get the one I want. Bowser keeps stealing mine. ;) I love Sneasel.

Anyways, I'll take Luxio and Linoone. I don't expect to start on it especially soon, but I'll put it on the "To do" list in my head.

Spire

III
BRoomer
All I really wanted was Zeppeloon, but, may I have a Magnezone-Metagross?

Just asking, y'know.

EDIT: Yeah, I just don't like Magnezone- I would have preferred a "mech" evolution for Magneton.
Whoa, I've got dibs on this!

Xace-k im done aswell, its not that good but they were pretty hard to put together. But the name has to be the most original name ...EVER......tortoise =O

EDIT: Mewter Im done your sceptile fusion :)
Tortoise and Scepfish are new personal favorites (especially the latter). Good work Bowser :D

Looks awesome. Also I want to see

Metapod + Carnivine

I want each of you to take one of the fushions.
SWEET! I'm left with the only one of the three that I wanted to do.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I really need to stay on top of this thread, so I can get the one I want. Bowser keeps stealing mine. ;) I love Sneasel.

Anyways, I'll take Luxio and Linoone. I don't expect to start on it especially soon, but I'll put it on the "To do" list in my head.
Sorry, I would have let you do it but when I saw your post I already was done :(

Oh and xace-k im done the sneasel fusion. I didnt want to add a lot when I could have (head, arms , feet) because IMO that took away from the whole feel, which isnt what were trying to do.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Wow, these guys can replace the 5th gen Pokemon any day. *5 stars thread* Weedlquaza is my personal favorite. This is such a great idea, and you guys make em so gud. Can i get an order of Bellsprout + Groudon? And one more please- Magikarp + Electrode. THX!
The Magikarp and Electrode fusion has been completed.

He looks a little odd...but it's an interesting combination, so it's not surprising. Also, I didn't recolor Electrode's body because I figured it would make the sphere look too generic and not so much like Electrode anymore.

Also, that's the first edit I've done with Photoshop--tell me what you think of it in that respect, whether it's better, worse, or the same. I don't really see much difference, but I'd appreciate a second opinion on that.

Sorry, I would have let you do it but when I saw your post I already was done :(
Oh, it's okay, really. I don't mind, it's not like I'm going to lose sleep over it, I just love Sneasel. (Aside from other reasons, it was the first Pokemon I caught shiny--in my Gold version. After which I accidentally erased my file...I'm really smart that way.)

Bowser King

Have It Your Way

He looks a little odd...but it's an interesting combination, so it's not surprising. Also, I didn't recolor Electrode's body because I figured it would make the sphere look too generic and not so much like Electrode anymore.
smart thinking, it looks better IMO now then it would have with magikarp colours :). Nice job BTW. I dont see any major change with your photoshop work and paint but that could be because the pokemons.

Spire

III
BRoomer

Also, that's the first edit I've done with Photoshop--tell me what you think of it in that respect, whether it's better, worse, or the same. I don't really see much difference, but I'd appreciate a second opinion on that.
Magiktrode KILLS! I could not even begin to imagine how I could work that out. That was definitely a challenge, and you hurdled it like nothing. Great job! Stick with Photoshop, you'll discover its "secrets".

EDIT: Just noticed this was my 300th post. Sweet!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
smart thinking, it looks better IMO now then it would have with magikarp colours :). Nice job BTW. I dont see any major change with your photoshop work and paint but that could be because the pokemons.
Magiktrode KILLS! I could not even begin to imagine how I could work that out. That was definitely a challenge, and you hurdled it like nothing. Great job! Stick with Photoshop, you'll discover its "secrets".
Thanks for the encouragement, guys. :)

I agree with you Bowser, I think it might be the Pokemon and the way I fused them that made it not much different. I do appreciate infinite undos though, as well as other things. Infinite undos can save you in a lot of situations, like if you realize that something would look better a different way and it's really hard to change (you'd have to re-edit it) without undos. Also, not having to move it into Photoshop to make the background transparent when I'm done is nice.

Yeah, I wasn't exactly sure how to tackle it at first...then I decided to make it as it is, which is basically a fish who has appeared to swallow a rather large ball. It looks a little disfigured, but yeah, it's a lot better than I would've thought it would be.
Hopefully I will discover Photoshop's secrets. :)

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Heh heh...

How about an Eevee combined with a Blastoise? I made one as a joke to show to my friends a while ago(meaning I just enlarged a picture of Eevee's face an stuck in on top of Blastoise's body), but I want to see you guys do one.

And umm... first person who wants it gets it?!

Mewter

Smash Master
Well, maybe a blaziken/ scyther?

Whoever calls it first gets it.:)

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
so mines!!!!! I always loved blaze and scyther.
Can I do this as well? This sounds like a very fun fusion.

I won't get to work on it immediately, as I have a couple of fusions on my "currently working on" list and a few more to do after that, but I'd like to do it once I'm caught up.

Seriously, you guys are really talented. These are completely amazing, along with all of your other works. Top tier pokemon, Top tier thread, Top tier artists.

Belloudon is amazing
You are very kind, sir. Thank you!

And yes, Belloudon is amazing.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Typhlosion + Togekiss ?
Your request is complete.

I kept Togekiss's limbs rather than replacing them with Typhlosion's because I think it would just make Togekiss look odd, and also to preserve the effect the contrast between angelic appearance and vicious face creates.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
ok, so what about lapras/ lugia or Houndoom/ Gallade?

Lets see. This should be interesting.

Also, I can't see any of the pictures you post. why is this?

Ediit: Never mind the picture problem
Houndoom/Gallade is complete.

This is another one made completely in Photoshop, and I forgot to mention that Togephlosion was as well.

Mewter

Smash Master
Spire? How do you get the pics on here again? Sorry, I just want to see what ypou think of this poke i just fused.:)

Spire

III
BRoomer
Spire? How do you get the pics on here again? Sorry, I just want to see what ypou think of this poke i just fused.:)
First you have to upload to photobucket, or any other image-uploading site. Then select the direct link, and in the window for posting in the thread, click the little landscape button (is yellow and has two mountains) and insert the link. Then submit the post and voila!

Mewter

Smash Master
First you have to upload to photobucket, or any other image-uploading site. Then select the direct link, and in the window for posting in the thread, click the little landscape button (is yellow and has two mountains) and insert the link. Then submit the post and voila!
Oh, cool.

Except I just found another way. Thanks anyways! lol.:)

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Okay, I finally made the backgrounds of all of my fusions transparent, so they look better.

I'll start on some more fusions now.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Okay, I finally made the backgrounds of all of my fusions transparent, so they look better.

I'll start on some more fusions now.
Yeah, I haven't gotten a chance to start on the Lake Trio Fusion, or any other work. I suppose I can now though.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Awesome! I call this one!
Daaaaamn. Lucky.

@ Chagen46 - I cannot complete your Lake Trio request. I just.... man I really can't stand any of the legendaries from Gen 4. I only accepted because you specifically asked me to do so. I apologize for the disappointment, but I leave the request up for grabs.

Uxie + Mesprit + Azelf evolved-fusion; who wants?

From now on (and this goes for everyone) no more requests directed towards any of the three (four with Mewter) of us individually. Requests must merely be posted as completely open requests.

Mewter

Smash Master
no one wants it T.T
Hmmm... I might take it.

My Sprites are found on Page 3.

(Krystal, I finished the Evolved form of Charizard, Fervazard.)

PS: I guess I'll take the lake fusion if no one wants it.

Top Bottom