• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Spire

III
BRoomer
I have some more fusions.

Darkrai+Mewtwo (not sure if I said it before)
Golem+Bronzong
Torkoal+Blastoise

I want one person to take each one so that Firus has whatever, Spire has whatever and Bowser has whatever. Also, how do you make these because I'm interested in making some.
Holy mackerel GOLEM AND BRONZONG!? I'm all over that as well as what I have booked.

Mewter

Smash Master
ok, so what about lapras/ lugia or Houndoom/ Gallade?

Lets see. This should be interesting.

Also, I can't see any of the pictures you post. why is this?

Ediit: Never mind the picture problem

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Holy crap these are good! Letsee... Parasect+Macargo! I want to hear read the words,

Good Luck!
I finished your request.

I decided to improvise a little, and turned the bit of Parasect's face into a Snail.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I finished your request.

I decided to improvise a little, and turned the bit of Parasect's face into a Snail.
I'm liking it :)

@ ~Krystal~ I finished your Hitmonlee + Hitmonchan request. Jeez that was really hard.

Also how do you make these sprites?
I use the pencil tool for the most part in Adobe Photoshop, but this can be done with MS Paint - which is what Firus uses I believe. No idea about what program Bowser uses.

Mewter

Smash Master
Level 60
Hold Item: Torn Bracelet: When Serohantias holds it, speed is switched with HP, and defenses with offenses.

Without Torn Bracelet
HP: 235
Attack:10
Defense: 150
Sp Attack: 300
Sp Def:150
Speed: 300

With Torn Bracelet
HP: 300
Attack:150
Defense: 10
Sp Attack: 150
Sp Def:300
Speed: 235

Beginning Moves:
Psybeam
Night Shade
Tail Whip
Substitute
Signature Move:
Omni Blast:
Psychic w/o Torn Bracelet. Ghost W/ torn bracelet.
5 PP
Power: 120
Acc: --(Always hits )
(W/O Torn Bracelet) All the opponents stats fall by one stage.
(W. Torn Bracelet) The opponent may flinch. High Critical Hit ratio.

Serohantias, the Dark Mystic Pokemon
Pokedex Entry:

This pokemon is said to live in darkness, and despises the light.It is said that its heart is made of void, and the being itself is an empty shell infused with cunning intelligence exceeding that even of Mewtwo, and quickness and versatility exceeding that of even speed deoxys. Serohantias will always attack anything in sight, besides its trainer and their friends, who it has great respect for if they show their power. As evil and corrupt as it may be, its savage and empty heart is capable of love. It shows it however, by incapitating its enemies as quickly as possible. Beforeit is caught, it lives in small wormholes it creates to get around. It is said to have a very fragile, and now lives as a being of light... and dark.

Story:
This pokemon comes from a world opposite of ours, known as the torn world. There, an ancient civilization lived. This group of creatures knew a kind of Magic that lived by different laws than our own. The torn world was guarded by the Renegade King, Giratina, to protect them from invaders. But then, one day, someone decided to steel one of Giratina's spikes, and infuse it with dark magic. The process of Serohantias' birth took 1500 years, and the time went on in war, with the village constantly guarding against attacks from the Renegade Guardian, with most of them not knowing for which reason they were being attacked. Everytime a soul was lost, the infant Serohantias would grow stronger, and stronger. Finally, one evening at twilight, a couple of Legendary Pokemon from the other world came in to stop the fighting. One was a pink creature, and the other a rainbow colored one. The pink creature was lost and its power was mixed into the dark creature's power, as well as the rainbow creature. The rainbow colored creature soon died in the torn world and Serohantias awoke. It rampaged and killed all beings in that world besides Giratina itself, and fled to the Real World, holding one of the peoples' bracelets. It now lives there.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I use the pencil tool for the most part in Adobe Photoshop, but this can be done with MS Paint - which is what Firus uses I believe. No idea about what program Bowser uses.
Where do you get the sprites, just google it or is there a specific site?

Spire

III
BRoomer
wait... I have a question...

...just WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE!!??

this gave me an idea, however. how about an alternate evolution for Psyduck? I was thinking something swan based (ugly duckling story... yeah)
It's my rendition of what the evolved form of Golduck might be. I based it off of a Mallard and a Sage, because a Mallard has green on it, and a Sage is a wise being, as it is a psychic type (coincidentally, Sage is also a shade of green). I designed the arms to have "sleeves" - reminiscent of a wizard's robe, whereas its head is pointed like a wizard's hat. Hope that has derailed your frustration train ;)

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Main_Page

T-major

Smash Champion
It's my rendition of what the evolved form of Golduck might be. I based it off of a Mallard and a Sage, because a Mallard has green on it, and a Sage is a wise being, as it is a psychic type (coincidentally, Sage is also a shade of green). I designed the arms to have "sleeves" - reminiscent of a wizard's robe, whereas its head is pointed like a wizard's hat. Hope that has derailed your frustration train ;)
oh. cool! I didn't get what his pose was supposed to be (it looked like a mangled cross between a duck and asparagus...) but I now see that it's supposed to be him sitting with his legs crossed, and arms relaxed... right?...

Spire

III
BRoomer
oh. cool! I didn't get what his pose was supposed to be (it looked like a mangled cross between a duck and asparagus...) but I now see that it's supposed to be him sitting with his legs crossed, and arms relaxed... right?...
Right :)

Hey Good job on the Garmence Spire.

Now how about a Flygon+Salamence?

-Ter
Sounds reasonable to me -- however, perhaps one of my cohorts might want to give the big dragons a shot. Guys?

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
@ ~Krystal~ I finished your Hitmonlee + Hitmonchan request. Jeez that was really hard.
>_< omg I'm sorry that this request was a pain in the neck. I didn't know it would be so much trouble.

I love the name and the design you gave it is pretty good imo. :p

To me, good fusions are the ones you can immediately determine which two Pokemon came together to make it. I got that from Hitmonspar.

Spire

III
BRoomer
So, Spire, thinking about that Darkrai evolution?
Sorry man, that blew right over my shoulder. We get a lot of requests each day (good thing we have three people) and others just buried it. Alright, I'll add it to the to-do list, but that's it for me until I get all of them done. Sorry if I sound stressed - it's not to do with spriting, but other matters. Don't worry, an order's an order and I'll serve you as soon as I can with the best guacamole in town.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yeah, I use MS Paint, and since that's the program I gave advice to Bowser for, that's probably what he uses.

I use The Spriter's Resource for most of my sprites, and I use it for my Pokemon sprites.

Sounds reasonable to me -- however, perhaps one of my cohorts might want to give the big dragons a shot. Guys?
Sure, I'll give it a shot. :)

Water/dark Darkrai would be cool.
AND: Spire, I'd like to see you try an evolved form of Darkrai.
I completed the Water/Dark Darkrai. I hope you like it.

Chagen46

Smash Journeyman
Sorry man, that blew right over my shoulder. We get a lot of requests each day (good thing we have three people) and others just buried it. Alright, I'll add it to the to-do list, but that's it for me until I get all of them done. Sorry if I sound stressed - it's not to do with spriting, but other matters. Don't worry, an order's an order and I'll serve you as soon as I can with the best guacamole in town.
Know what you mean. Also: Do you mind making an evolution of the lake spirit, Azelf?

Spire

III
BRoomer
Know what you mean. Also: Do you mind making an evolution of the lake spirit, Azelf?
I'm a fan of Uxie. I hate the other two - to the point that I wish that they, nor Manaphy/Phione even existed and Uxie be the 4th Gen's "Mew". Instead, Manaphy got that. I hate Manaphy so much.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
@ Firus - Roserade with Honchcrow's hat please :D
Your request is complete. It was simple, so I added a little shadow to Roserade's forehead. It's still not incredibly complicated, but...I think it turned out okay.

I'm a fan of Uxie. I hate the other two - to the point that I wish that they, nor Manaphy/Phione even existed and Uxie be the 4th Gen's "Mew". Instead, Manaphy got that. I hate Manaphy so much.
Yeah, Mew and Celebi are the only two big event Pokemon that I like. Manaphy and Jirachi, are just...meh. And I don't really like the trios from this generation that much; they're all just too similar. They look only slightly different, they're all Psychic, and...well, I don't really like them that much. But Uxie would probably be my favorite of all three.

Finished. I'm rather pleased with the result.
As am I, that looks awesome. :)

HOLY MACKEREL! That is beyond awesome! It's practically the ghost of Mewtwo. GOD. INCREDIBLE!

****, I triple posted. I kept telling myself not to and I did.
Thanks! I decided to keep it mostly Mewtwo, even the colors, despite my usual strategy, because Mewtwo is awesome, and Darkrai is...he's right up with Manaphy and Jirachi; meh.

That's okay, I've done the same thing myself.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Yeah, Mew and Celebi are the only two big event Pokemon that I like. Manaphy and Jirachi, are just...meh. And I don't really like the trios from this generation that much; they're all just too similar. They look only slightly different, they're all Psychic, and...well, I don't really like them that much. But Uxie would probably be my favorite of all three.
I'm on the same page as you. Mew was awesome, and Celebi was just as good (all 2nd Gen felt completely new and unique).

Thanks! I decided to keep it mostly Mewtwo, even the colors, despite my usual strategy, because Mewtwo is awesome, and Darkrai is...he's right up with Manaphy and Jirachi; meh.
Yeah, Darkrai and Cresselia are about the lamest individual legendaries to date. I hate the idea of the psychic "lake trio", but Uxie is still really cool (looks the best overall, and has the best name of the three in my opinion, with Azelf coming in a close second).

@ Chagen46, I think I'll make an evolution/fusion of the lake trio.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I'm on the same page as you. Mew was awesome, and Celebi was just as good (all 2nd Gen felt completely new and unique).
Yeah, I agree; 2nd gen is one of my favorites. A friend of mine says that they should've stopped at first gen. I beg to differ, though; I think they should've stopped at 2nd gen. 2nd gen still feels awesome, even years after its release.

Yeah, Darkrai and Cresselia are about the lamest individual legendaries to date. I hate the idea of the psychic "lake trio", but Uxie is still really cool (looks the best overall, and has the best name of the three in my opinion, with Azelf coming in a close second).
Yeah, Azelf is a cool name. Mesprit is just...where did they get that name?

@ Chagen46, I think I'll make an evolution/fusion of the lake trio.
I look forward to seeing it. :)

I made fusions of the trios of first, second, and third gen. I think the legendary dog fusion came out the best, the Regi fusion...it's pretty bad. I may post the legendary dogs tomorrow.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
It's official.

Belloudon
wins
everything.

Seriously, that's awesome, man. I vote Belloudon for winner of this entire thread.

At last, a good Grass Legendary!

Spire

III
BRoomer
It's official.

Belloudon
wins
everything.

Seriously, that's awesome, man. I vote Belloudon for winner of this entire thread.

At last, a good Grass Legendary!
Hahahahaha, somehow I knew he'd get that kind of reaction. A giant Bellsprout-beast. Nothing beats that I suppose.

... I'm still digging Golduross.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I have some more fusions.

Darkrai+Mewtwo (not sure if I said it before)
Golem+Bronzong
Torkoal+Blastoise

I want one person to take each one so that Firus has whatever, Spire has whatever and Bowser has whatever. Also, how do you make these because I'm interested in making some.
It's interesting to note that we each took the fusion that correlates with our order on the first page. I think they match us to some degree also.

Anyways, both Firus, and I have completed your requests. I guess Bowser is working on the Torkoal+Blastoise. Mine actually ended up becoming my favorite of all that I've made, so I thank you for the fusion choice.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Oh my goodness. This is addicting. =oP

I would like to request an evolution of Gengar, the ghost Pokemon.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Wow, you guys are doing a great job! I personally like Spire's version of Parasect+Macargo more than Firus'. Sorry!

I'd like to see Golem+Salamence! Keep up the good work ^^.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I personally like Spire's version of Parasect+Macargo more than Firus'. Sorry!
Don't worry about it; I know Spire's better at this than I am.

I'm going to be a little busy today, but I'll try to work on some fusions as well. Just so you guys know.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Xace-k im done aswell, its not that good but they were pretty hard to put together. But the name has to be the most original name ...EVER......tortoise =O

EDIT: Mewter Im done your sceptile fusion :)

XACE-K

Smash Master
Xace-k im done aswell, its not that good but they were pretty hard to put together. But the name has to be the most original name ...EVER......tortoise =O

EDIT: Mewter Im done your sceptile fusion :)

Looks awesome. Also I want to see

Luxio + Linoone
Sneasel + Zangoose
Metapod + Carnivine

I want each of you to take one of the fushions.

Top Bottom