• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLZ Rate my M2. JK JK SHADOW CLAW 2!!! (Now on Youtube)

Micahc

Smash Ace
Taj, why do you make your opponents look like morons as you own them? I'm to white for the music, so I played Demon Hunter :p

I wanna main Mewtwo again...

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Taj is a walking combo video. Whenever he plays you, you feel like a ******. Like you're not really playing. You're only there because it's more entertaining for Taj to 4 stock a human being than a computer.

I'm dl'ing now... I wonder if I made it on the video...

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
XD I main Mewtwo, and Taj, quite frankly, I look up to you.

:p When I see your name on the "Pro" List on SmashWiki, all alone under Mewtwo, I say to myself, "I'll be there too!" and then I saw this video and...
I run to my Wii and start practicing @_@.
But yea, Taj.

>.> I know you're all "WoW"-ish now, but do you have an opinion on the idea that "Mewtwo is out, Lucario is in" for SSBB?

Thanks again for the awesome vid. Mind blowing, 5/5 stars!
-DD

Ares.

Smash Journeyman
XD I main Mewtwo, and Taj, quite frankly, I look up to you.

:p When I see your name on the "Pro" List on SmashWiki, all alone under Mewtwo, I say to myself, "I'll be there too!" and then I saw this video and...
I run to my Wii and start practicing @_@.
But yea, Taj.

>.> I know you're all "WoW"-ish now, but do you have an opinion on the idea that "Mewtwo is out, Lucario is in" for SSBB?

Thanks again for the awesome vid. Mind blowing, 5/5 stars!
-DD
Don't you watch SHOW ME YOUR NEWS? Sheesh, Lucario is not gonna replace m2.

Tonyman

Smash Journeyman
276 MB :s i dont wana download lol, but i wanna see it :s i gues i'll have to dl it, roar, 50 minutes -.-

EDIT:This isnt the place to disscuss Brawl Characters.

Stuhddabahkz

Smash Apprentice
It's like...
Melee was remade, Mewtwo was made god-tier, everybody else is **** tier and black players (like Taj, Wes, KillaOR, ... me) dominate the game.

Taj is ****in' real in Melee...
..at least with MyooToo =/ >_>

EDIT: I didn't even actually comment on the fu ckin' video. Best sh it ever, and this is comin' from a ni gga who thinks MewTwo is sh itty as hell. Plus, X Gon' Give To Ya and Smash together is a good combo... like this vid was full of. >_>

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Santa Taj! You gave me what I asked for!

Well, Shadowclaw 2 at least.

The smash skills and you playing more and quitting WoW are yet to arrive.

Sariku

Smash Master
Taj, will you marry me?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was simply amazing. I saw Shadow Claw 1. It bored the hell out of me. But this one... pure gold right there. It almost makes me want to try Mewtwo again...

Thanks for being a sexy beast. Love you dude.​

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I give it an 11 out of 10, 7 stars and 9 thumbs up.

This was easily the most mindnumbingly beautiful combo video since Evolution.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
oh my god, libera me from hell from gurren lagann

i love the music list

i still havent seen the whole video yet, cuz the stream failed for me. so currently DLing.

oh cool, 4200 posts.

.Stormchaser

Smash Cadet
Holy wow, this is kickass! But hey what can you expect from someone who just joined and has never seen smash gameplay like this XD

I haven't watched all it yet, though. It's cool n' all, but I'm not fond of rap music and that's kinda a turnoff for me =\

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Ouch taj, don't hate so hard man. btdub, you ******* OWN!
Well it is irritating. Why are there so many different kinds of music? I know that people aren't going to like the rap or any of the music in the video at all. I also know that some people share the same TASTE in music as I do.

I gave a list of songs that I liked, they picked the songs that they felt would work well with the footage. I wanted the music credits in the beginning for a reason, so people who don't want to read the credits can know what is playing beforehand, and if people who don't like rap would stfu and do as Chap did and play his own music to the video.

Though I am sorry, I'm a little grumpy at the moment, it wasn't the kind of comment to warrant such a response.

Bass: =D

Micahc

Smash Ace
I just played Demon Hunter over it, for some reason it synched really well with the video 0_o

Christian Metalcore FTW!

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Well it is irritating. Why are there so many different kinds of music? I know that people aren't going to like the rap or any of the music in the video at all. I also know that some people share the same TASTE in music as I do.

I gave a list of songs that I liked, they picked the songs that they felt would work well with the footage. I wanted the music credits in the beginning for a reason, so people who don't want to read the credits can know what is playing beforehand, and if people who don't like rap would stfu and do as Chap did and play his own music to the video.

Though I am sorry, I'm a little grumpy at the moment, it wasn't the kind of comment to warrant such a response.

Bass: =D
Taj I love Rap especially Dmx, Mr. West and anything Wu-tang, but something about the music bothered me aside from not having "Guillotine (Swordz)"
D:. So I made an edit to make me happy, because to me the music sounded like you got Windows Media Player and just set it on shuffle(no offense).TAJ you ****ing let me make Shadowclaw3 or ill kill you.

I just played Demon Hunter over it, for some reason it synched really well with the video 0_o

Christian Hardcore FTW!
demon hunter is not "hardcore" lolz they are "Metalcore" sir

Top Bottom