• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLZ Rate my M2. JK JK SHADOW CLAW 2!!! (Now on Youtube)

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
I want to watch this now, but my computer takes forever to download and Im tired so I'll just watch it tomorrow and edit this post. Wait, no I wont, because I already know how this is gonna turn out, so I'll just say it: Taj, your Mew2 is ****ING ****, you are by far the most epic mew2 player ever. Also, Im going to name my son Taj as Im sure your Mew2 is so sexy that I will become pregnant just from watching this vid.

Edit: Watched it. Pregnant. Taj. He's freakin' good.

Kamina

Smash Rookie
Kraken did u watch only like the first 30 seconds cus besides that part, the music wuz different.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Mediocre.

It had the exact same music and stages as last time.
lolol

So, let's first take the music thing. I actually didn't remember what music Shadowclaw used because it's old, so I went and checked its music credits.

New Breed (Spoetnik Mix) - Fear Factory
What's Happening - Method Man Feat. Busta Rhymes
Get It On The Floor - DMX

Then I looked at the music credits for Shadowclaw 2, really convenient since they were laid out in the beginning.

New Breed (Spoetnik Mix) - Fear Factory
X Gonna Give it to Ya - DMX
Phat Beat - WU-TANG
Stronger - Kanye West
Libera Me' From Hell - Iwasang Tarou OST
Use Your Confusion - Juggaknots

Oh look, one song was used that was also used in the first one.
I suppose that's a legitimate argument, though, since it's the exact same song (out of six songs), right?

I still don't understand why you'd criticize based on clips being played on the six neutral stages, though. You'd prefer Icicle Mountain or something? But the stage MOVES! That's too distracting, especially since people on Final Destination get distracted by that black orb!! :(

It's almost like you're complaining for the sake of complaining. Feel free to elaborate if I got any of that wrong, though.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Its because complaining is fun and they had nothing else to complain on ;) right Taj ^_^b.

Of course I dunno I had no problems with it I personally loved it

:colorful:

CHUK

Smash Ace
FUDGE LEEEEEE NUX! I am too tired to get it to play I'll check it out when it is on youtube.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
That was the best combo video i've seen in months. Very well edited. It was entertaining and IT WAS MEWTWO; BADASS

wtf how does mewtwo 4 stock peach. lol n_n

+rep,

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
lol taj aim'd me the link, i downloaded it, and my ****ty computer can't even play it cause its too high of a bitrate. waiting for a youtube so i can watch it in semi-full awesomeness

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
*still watching*

LOL I thought I was the only one to use Confusion to tech-chase Fast-fallers! XD

*finished*
You know, I normally don't keep combo vids that I download but... this is the exception. Hot freaking stuff, Taj. You are a god.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Taj

Not only does he BEAST with Mewtwo. But he'll make you look like an idiot while doing it.

You're such a ****. I love you.

*watches again*

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
10/10 for having ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
10/10 for me being in this
10/10 for being a fackin awesome combo video.

This is seriously one of the best combo videos I've seen.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Downloading. I thought it was never going to come out. I was waiting for this for so long. :D

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
That was to me the best well made combo vid ever. Taj, u mind if i try to upload this to youtube or u wanna keep it private?

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
**** dude, this was really well done. =O
that second song editing was really nice. good stuff man. good stuff.
one of the best made combo vids. even the recording was high quality.
glad you stuck with the character. ^^

Cort

Apple Head
Uh, you guys should ask permission first. It's Taj's video, and I'm sure he has a youtube account.

Top Bottom