• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLZ Rate my M2. JK JK SHADOW CLAW 2!!! (Now on Youtube)

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
You can't kill darkness, Chap.

It's fine if you don't like the music, I encourage anyone that doesn't like it to play their own music over it.

This is directed toward everyone though, I don't really want to read anything your feelings against rap or the choice of music. This is the kind of music I personally enjoy, and once again if you don't like it, play your own **** plz k thx. :)

Thank you all for your feedback. Criticism is indeed welcome, but not about the music itself. I said "If you don't like it MUTE IT. No Johns."

"black mamba"

Smash Journeyman
the version on veoh still has the typo. i'm sorry pink reaper :'(

I was able to fix the typo before I got it on youtube so it's good there.
youtube is more popular anyway

and the one for download at naturalrandom should be the new one without the typo. or at least it will be soon if it isn't already.

fyi it is a windows media file incase you macs are having problems with the download.

.Stormchaser

Smash Cadet
Alright, I watched the whole thing and I wanna make some actual comments since Mewtwo is my favorite character and I'm new to this whole online smash thing.

Sorry about the music comment earlier, but since I listen to the polar opposite type of music [metal] I can be a bit edgy when it comes to that stuff

I can't really make any constructive comments on playstyle since there's no way I'll ever be that good :laugh: but I do like the techniques you use, a lot. It's a ton of fun to watch, and it's great to see Mewtwo pwn the competition. Also, the quotes were a nice touch to the video overall

craiigg

Smash Lord
downloaded this hours ago but forgot to comment

this video was ridiculous, nice work taj especially on the vid quailty and music =)

Eggz

Smash Hero
That was the best editing I've ever seen. Cept maybe Mariotality 2 >_> But ****. too good.

Anyone who mutes it is ********. The music is great, and sync'd SO well. I'm surprised some people are gay enough to overlook amazing editing for personal tastes. The syncing makes it so much more powerful.

I've been watching this like 3 times a day since I got it. SO GOOD.

good stuff taj/black mamba

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Right, so, after watching this movie over 10 times...
I'd have to agree with all of those people who enjoy the music, because I did.
I also see the extremely well synced music&video, and it makes me love it even more.
>.> Good Stuff.
*Waits for SC3*
-DD

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Fun fact: My Mewtwo makes a cameo appearance in this video. Try to figure out which one it is!

Also, this vid is, in fact, too good. It's true!

RoyalRook

Smash Journeyman
oh my god royal rook is back with more **** talk!!

taj you didn't invent the m2 drop, did you!?
Hey..... well I deserved it. Well I am a huge fan of taj, it's him that made me waste so much time with Mewtwo, lol. But hey, those match btw Taj and Gimpyfish were pretty priceless. Please just release Brawl already Nintendo. m2 drop aaaa you funny, ah oh hot dog.

WOW, oh wow, that was ridiculously good. It's like the game matrix is breaking while you were controlling M2. The game designer definitely wasn't planning to balance M2 out like that. Is it possible to beat the system with M2, no, don't make me play M2 again, please don't tempt me Taj, I have suffered enough, lol.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Amazing.

Best combo video ever.

Deka~Fox

Smash Cadet
****, Taj, that vid was beast. I kno alot of ppl in here are kinda sayin that you inspired them to use M2 and I gotta join the bandwagon. I still aint doin nothin significant wit him, but SC2 definitely shown me some new possibilities.

I liked the music alot and loved the segment during the Phat Beat and Stronger, excellently edited

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Maybe he likes the Triforce and Samus? Maybe his sig reflects what he likes and not the characters or symbols in it?

I dunno. I think it looks cool.

Top Bottom