• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Name our room(again)

Ok try again.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frames

DI
Final Showdown of the two powerhouses!.............yeah, I know right >_>

Rules-

1. Voters must be currently living in the Atlanic south
2. No flaming.

3. ONE VOTE PER PERSON!. If I catch you doing it both yours and your alt account votes will not count. Some cases will involve your alt account or both receiving a ban.

that's it and take care

-2 for Dirty souf

-3 for Gent's Club

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol yeah but peeps are still cheating....like ThorDaGod.

you might be next laijin. Lets just do this fair and there will be no drama

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol

next time i should make the poll

OK

Frames has gave me permission to keep an eye on this thread. If one.....ONE more person cheats on this I will cancel this poll and leave the room name as it is now.

go ahead, try me.

D

da dirty souf

HEY, this is hiroshi, i know im not supposed to make alternate accounts but, i as hiroshi, should get my chance to vote, considering im one of the strongest followers of the durty souf.

ALSO, there needs to be an official poll closed time. bcuz then we can get into situations where people might think the poll just gets closed whenever the name that whoever closes it is winning. For example, if the da durty souf is winning, for a while, and then the second that the gents club catches up and pulls a lead, the poll gets closed. that would look really sketchy. we need a set poll closed date/time.

IF WE LOSE THIS TIME, I WILL NOT COMPLAIN, cuz i feel this would be a lot more fair since its only one option. So yea, if we lose, then i'll be upset that we lost, but i wont complain about how i thought it was unfair or something. i'll accept the lost.

OH AND QDVS, make sure rockcrock gets on this. call him.

where my SFL peepz at. you guys are the dirtiest of the south. Someone get in contact with SFL, via phone if possible.

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE ONLY POST I MAKE WITH THIS ACCOUNT. YOU CAN CLOSE IT AFTER THIS POST. IM NOT TRYING TO BREAK ANY RULES, BUT MI AS HIROSHI, SHOULD GET MY VOTE COUNTED FOR CUZ IVE BEEN HERE SINCE '05 AND REGULAR THESE BOARDS LIKE EVERYDAY.

JUST DONT DO ANYTHING TO MY MAIN ACCOUNT H1ROSHI. THATS MY BABY.

so yeah, at this point, hiroshi's vote is in, and goodluck to both sides. im just happy with this new poll cuz we have our 1 name lol. if we lose, then congratz to gents club.

YOU CAN CLOSE THIS ACCOUNT NOW. JUST KNOW THAT THE VOTE FROM "DA DIRTY SOUTH" IS ME, HIROSHI. NOT SOME RANDOM NOBODY TRYING TO QUICKLY UP THE POLL COUNT.

ALSO, YOU BANNED AN INNOCENT BYSTANDER. THORDAGOD, IS FAHAD, HE PLAYS MAINLY MELEE. but he's always reading the board. as someone who come in to check the ATL south boards he should be able to vote. Especially if a random california dude can vote. (sasukebowser was it?) but yea, you need to unban him, that is a legit account and all he did was vote like the rest of us.

-hiro

Zoro

Smash Champion
all of the lounge will have the same ip
we are all using legions laptop
thor is fajad a falco player we can take a picture to show we all exist

D

da dirty souf

ok, one more post, like zoro said, the crews of WATO and ragnorak

ALL GO TO THE SAME SCHOOL AND WE ALL CHILL IN THE STUDENT LOUNGE!!!!!

so a lot of the votes will be coming from LEGIONS laptop. its a college, so we have a lot of smashers there. its where WATO met the RAGNORAK players. So don't try and think they are cheating with that either. they are just logging onto their accounts on LEGIONS laptop, cuz they all go to the student lounge everyday, where they play smash.

YOU MAY CLOSE THIS ACCOUNT NOW IF YOU PLEASE.

if, you could leave it open, just so i could discuss in this one thread, that would be hella cool too. but thats at your discretion.

EDIT: IM NOT EVEN GETTING A POST COUNT FROM THIS.

-hiroshi

Frames

DI
that's wack hiroshi its' not my fault you decided to get yourself banned nobody told you to spam every thread with your dumb "dirty souf" crap your vote shouldn't count

D

da dirty souf

are you being serious frames? c'mon dude, your always so chill in person, but that being pretty gay. think about what your saying. I'm not a random new account just trying to make multiple votes. This is hiroshi's one and only vote. I happen to be banned cuz of spamming, but what does that have to do with my vote not counting in general? thats ridiculous kevin. i cant post post on my main account cuz of technical reasons, so im posting on a diff one, but me as , hiroshi, still only voted once.

and this account is just to vote, im not gonna spam anything, and im not gonna post anywhere else. it's soley to get my vote in.

-hiroshi

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Ok. I think with the drama going down with this pool, and Dirty Souf vs Gentlemen's Club in all this, Im obligated to do the following.

<object width="340" height="285"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HP4Vtv1srUM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HP4Vtv1srUM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="340" height="285"></embed></object>

IF YOU SCARED TO THROW IT UP, GET THE **** OUT THE CLUB!!

-steps out of the club-

Cause i dont really care about either choice. >.>

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
ROFL too good Dogy. And yeah I don't care much anymore either. I just want things done right so there will be no crying in the future and no more of this "row row fight da power" from hiro lol

It's not a problem. I can have that other guy unbanned if that's the case.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
edit: i've noticed a few accounts that have 0 posts made and funky join dates. a la lurkers on the ones voting dirty souf
eh, if you're worried about that, dont. The people who mod ATL South (read: not me) can take care of that no problem.

But on the real, there are actually a few people in here who only have 1 or 0 posts. That's because some forums dont increase post count (just fyi)

This is one of them, if you havent been able to tell.

B

BD iBear

I am at only 1 post because I use legion's account to check on smashboard stuff since it auto-signs into her laptop. I plan on using boards since I want to get back into play melee/brawl with WATO and Ragnarok. I know all of them, and looking at half of them as I type this. So either way, I am going to be an active member.

Republicans and democrats.......really......that just lol

B

BD iBear

really. you are taking a stupid name too seriously,

gents = democrats?!
souf = republicans?!

edit: i've noticed a few accounts that have 0 posts made and funky join dates. a la lurkers on the ones voting dirty souf
Oh btw uuaa just wanted me to ask you when the florida gaming 2v2 matches will be up? he says you have them. just get back to me here. I am on the laptop.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Oh btw uuaa just wanted me to ask you when the florida gaming 2v2 matches will be up? he says you have them. just get back to me here. I am on the laptop.
melee 2v2, i'll try to get them up tonight. still working on brawl uploads. youtube is ******** with the bulk upload feature (which is faster), it stops everything and have to redo everything...

the normal upload is the only thing i can do, which is super slow...

B

BD iBear

he says thanks and send him a message when your done.

-iBear- Youtube has been acting weird all day today. I wouldnt be surprised if it doesnt work tonight and is shut down for repair.

Soorrry for the off-topiciness

uuaa was right behind me and really wanted to know lol.

Well I know I am dumb and don't use my account when I should lol. Don't judge too hashly, I read enough, just dont post. Call it lazy if you want.

Frames

DI
lmao whatever hiroshi im not runnin this poll mike g is so he can decide if ur vote should count or not it is ur fault u got banned you should've just left well alone im sorry u got banned but making an account just to vote is still wack they dont let felons vote in elections because they messed up and lost that privilege its the same thing here

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lmao whatever hiroshi im not runnin this poll mike g is so he can decide if ur vote should count or not it is ur fault u got banned you should've just left well alone im sorry u got banned but making an account just to vote is still wack they dont let felons vote in elections because they messed up and lost that privilege its the same thing here
I was getting ready for a headshot on him but since he decided to come out and Man up his vote will count. I admire his Courage or w/e it is.

As for his alt name.....well..

Vijin

Smash Ace
Even something as silly as giving a social room a name will spark this kind of drama.
Most of the names reeked of failure anyway, but if i was going to choose one it would be "The Dirty South." (Not to be confused with 'da dirty souf")

B

BD iBear

The only thing I saw as drama was Fahad or Thor w/e of the two got banned. He is in class now, but will he be getting unbanned? That's the only thing we were waiting on to see here at the student lounge. As for Hiro being banned, I didn't know a thing about that at all.

lol to the Da Dirty Souf name, when I walked into the lounge. The first thing I said when I saw the name was "Someone spelled south wrong...."

I really don't see too much drama on this post....then again, I didn't even bother to read the other one since I am waiting on my match in Brawl and I am doing work on Legion's computer lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom