• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nic64

Smash Lord
I skim read the first time and didn't say the date things, you can skip the ECRC4 stuff that's from last year, the APEX games are may 9th/10th

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
Bumping for activity

Also, can we get some people to check out some of these videos and tell me if they deserve a spot in the Video thread? This is to showcase high level Snakes and if a video is not up to par I will remove it

Ken Neth

Smash Champion

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
You can go up a couple posts and use those sonic vids. They may not be super recent, but sonic is such an underrated character, that you probably won't find any vids of him anywhere else.

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
You can go up a couple posts and use those sonic vids. They may not be super recent, but sonic is such an underrated character, that you probably won't find any vids of him anywhere else.
will do

And to everybody else, expect an update this weekend with a fair amount of videos

Nope

Smash Lord
Can we make it so the Videos must be dated after May for any of the more common match-ups? Unless they are high quality matches or National Tournaments.

Edit: Also Tournament or MMs if possible

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
Can we make it so the Videos must be dated after May for any of the more common match-ups? Unless they are high quality matches or National Tournaments.

sounds good

How about crew battles? We had a crew battle at our last regional and I took six stocks XD
I'll add a category for doubles and other, so yeah, go for it

Why does Snake have to be winning? I'm sure you can get alot from a match where Snake loses too.
Its just my preference, if other people want this then I'll change it, but for now, I want videos of him winning

SEND MORE VIDS

:024:

PoweredVolt

Smash Cadet
Black_Heredic, maybe you could use the second post for online videos, because:
a) not everyone can attend offline events and get matches recorded
b) Snake is known as one of the better wifi characters so it's likely people have some decent footage of him.

Just an idea, it would put that post of yours to good use in addition to giving people who play online a chance to contribute.

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
I don't want wifi, sorry

And I have delayed my update because we have like 8 videos that have been submitted since I restarted the thread

POST MORE

PoweredVolt

Smash Cadet
Very well then. Too bad I don't have any offline Snake action, sorry. However, I like the videos on this thread, keep it up.

solecalibur

Smash Master

I suggest the dates on them as well

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Perhaps we can put the stages they're played in case ppl need references to playing on a certain stage.

solecalibur

Smash Master

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
Dates are included, read the OP before telling me what I should add

adding stages is just making more work for me, and if nobody will even nominate videos, why should I go out of my way?

the OP will be updated when 10 character slots are filled, as of now, we have like 5 and duelists

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Here are some Doubles Videos since we seem to be missing some. they are tournament sets from "Back to School Special" on is 8/8/2009
Back To School Special Doubles Grand Finals Set 1: Kel (MK) + Infern(Snake) Vs Shugo(Sonic) + Sago (MK) (Part 1)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flrSSgyiMV0

Back To School Special Doubles Grand Finals Set 1: Kel (MK)+ Infern (Snake) Vs Shugo (Sonic) + Sago (MK) (Part 2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReCsJA45z-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom