• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Please help! School Project Survey - $150 target completed!

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
So I've got a bit of money to play with for a business school project that I am working on, and I can donate that money to the Evo fund if I get a little bit of research back for it. For each person who fills out the survey below, I'll toss in $1, up to $150 (and possibly higher, have to check the exact funds).

Honest answers are appreciated, as this research will have real consequences for how the project develops! Please feel free to pass this link on to any of your friends or family who fall into either the "gamer" or "parent of gamer" category. I'll make the donation right before the deadline on Thursday based on the number of responses.

Thank you very much in advance for your help with this!

Link to Survey

8Bitman

Smash Master
How do you know the amount of people who have taken it??? Because I just did it, and I am going to make my mother do it.

MajorMoses

Smash Journeyman
If I didn't think we'd easily send you 150 surveys, I would post the link to this survey over on the Skullgirls forums saying "Hey, here's a survey relating to competitive gaming! You should take it!" Wonder how many we'd get before somebody noticed what it was going towards. XD

smashmachine

Smash Lord
If I didn't think we'd easily send you 150 surveys, I would post the link to this survey over on the Skullgirls forums saying "Hey, here's a survey relating to competitive gaming! You should take it!" Wonder how many we'd get before somebody noticed what it was going towards. XD
lol i like this idea
inb4biasedsample

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Got it done. Pretty interesting survey. Would have likely filled it out even if it weren't part of the donation. You should let me know the results when you are done. I am also curious as to what your goal is with the survey (What did you wish to find out). Unfortunately though you are going to have a large sampling bias. Are you planning to correct this by selecting random surveys to use as part of your final results?

smashmachine

Smash Lord
Got it done. Pretty interesting survey. Would have likely filled it out even if it weren't part of the donation. You should let me know the results when you are done. I am also curious as to what your goal is with the survey (What did you wish to find out). Unfortunately though you are going to have a large sampling bias. Are you planning to correct this by selecting random surveys to use as part of your final results?
yup
time to get skullgirls to also fill it out :awesome:

Top Bottom