• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please don't call me sane even IF you think I am

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
WOW I have videos lol I've played twister, I have been known to wear pink afros, mess with peoples heads, stand up and sing here I am, rock you like a hurricane when the sub is calling names and etc. Most of the time I just talk about random wtf thoughts with my friends lol once we were talking about a house made of coke and how hoboes would lick the walls and birds would fall in and die if you lit the fireplace and you would be like D*** and die.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
No offense, but you are not insane. You're just crying out for attention, and you do this by acting very eccentric. You are not by any means insane. If you were truly insane, you would not be here.

Sorry, but you are completely sane.

I'll just add:
You named yourself "INSANE CARZY GUY." You're avatar is Pichu in a straitjacket with the label "not sane." You talk nonstop about how you are insane. You implore people to refer to you as insane. It's extremely obvious that this is just your little shtick. Your way of being cool and noticeable. Honestly, I find it annoying.

DaomarIsBear

Smash Journeyman
It's pretty clear you're a guy on the internet who really needs some attention and is trying to sound unique by calling himself "insane".

Cool story brah.

Edit: Woo, Melomaniacal beat me to it.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Well I geuss I won't be seeing you on the dark side of the moon then and you will be the one not on the hill, stay off the grass. Please tell me what song i'm talking about.

If I want attention why are you giving me it if your trying to prove something to me no matter what I know something about the mind because "IF" i'm doing this for attention I knew people would fall into place but if I knew it was going to go that way and just stop shouldn't I have thought up something better, something that would last. I should be PMing people about random junk all the time that would do SOOOOO much more and it would last and work out my problems "IF" I really had them. And "IF" your wrong that messes i'm uber messed up and... (Sorry to people who don't like the ... at the end I just thought was best and I don't always do that so i'm sorry)

DaomarIsBear

Smash Journeyman
Your grammar is terrible. Not being able to construct sentences or paragraphs doesn't mean you're insane. To be honest, I gave up trying to read anything you typed. It's practically in a different language.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Well I geuss I won't be seeing you on the dark side of the moon then and you will be the one not on the hill, stay off the grass. Please tell me what song i'm talking about.

If I want attention why are you giving me it if your trying to prove something to me no matter what I know something about the mind because "IF" i'm doing this for attention I knew people would fall into place but if I knew it was going to go that way and just stop shouldn't I have thought up something better, something that would last. I should be PMing people about random junk all the time that would do SOOOOO much more and it would last and work out my problems "IF" I really had them. And "IF" your wrong that messes i'm uber messed up and... (Sorry to people who don't like the ... at the end I just thought was best and I don't always do that so i'm sorry)
Okay... I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say, but I'll give it a shot.

First off, I'm not giving you any special attention. I'm telling you how I feel about your attention-whoring.

Second... I guess you're trying to say that if you really did this for attention... you would have done a better job at it? Something along those lines. Either way, whether it's effective or not, it sure as hell seems like you're trying hard to push this "I'm insane, look at me," shtick. Like I said, everything you do is themed after insanity. This thread in itself solidifies your intentions of proving to everyone that you're insane. Why would you do that? Because you want attention.
I honestly can't see a legitimately insane person joining a forum and talking about how insane they are. Let me reiterate: you are not insane. This isn't me thinking you are sane. You are sane, and you know it.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I'm not going to lie even if you think i'm lieing but if you don't want anymore I can easily stop. The song was brain damage from pink floyd dark side of the moon.

I've never seen or heard of anyone else doing this. But truth and please don't say i'm lieing here I rememeber how my head was and if anytime in my life I could be called crazy then it was then sorry but there is no way in H*** I was sane then, you don't know what it's like to try and run away from your mind.

IF you don't to hear about it then you simply don't have to.

Arbutus

Smash Rookie
I've never seen or heard of anyone else doing this. But truth and please don't say i'm lieing here I rememeber how my head was and if anytime in my life I could be called crazy then it was then sorry but there is no way in H*** I was sane then, you don't know what it's like to try and run away from your mind.

People with "aspergers" and "autism" do this all the time. They just change insane to ASSBURGERIFIC and autistic. You're not eome pioneer in trying to garter attention from self-diagnosed mental defects/disorders.

Also, just saying, if you were insane you wouldn't pretend there were monsters in the jars. Monsters would be in the mother ****ing jars.

Plus you'd probably have smashed your computer by now with all the imagery floating about the internet that could easily trigger the schizophrenia you'd like us to believe you have.

Also!
Wargh.
That is all.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
I'm going to pick the two things I understood well:

you don't know what it's like to try and run away from your mind.
The problem here is that you are very much so embracing your state of mind. You aren't running away from your mind, that is a blatant lie. Your name here is "INSANE CARZY GUY," your avatar says "NOT SANE," you get angry when people call you sane. How is that running away from your mind? Either your lying to me, or you're lying to yourself.

Yes and no. I have been ignoring it up until this point, but trust me there are numerous occasions I could have said something.

The way I see it, there's one of two things going on here. Either you are lying for attention, or you're just a kid with an overactive imagination who invented a persona for himself. Perhaps you've even convinced yourself that you're actually insane. Whatever the case, you aren't insane.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
You have no idea what I meant by running away from by mind. Have you ever been afriad to think? Have you ever had no control over part of your mind as everything around turned to pain? I half wanted to bash myself in for a while but I couldn't because i've programmed my self not to.

All that this thread seems to be doing is attracting aggravation.

However, I must agree with Melomaniacal. Is this just an attempt at attention?

I could, only in some ways, consider myself insane, but am I really in the eyes of others? Yes, and no at the same time.
You have quirks that you think aren't normal, but to some they are. The only thing to judge whether you are truly insane or not is the general opinion of people, which can vary to great degrees.

People who consider themselves insane most likely are not insane.
My grandmother has a form of dementia, which some would consider insanity due to lack of true intelligence. Her view of reality is distorted in ways, but she still can relate in many other ways.
Should her dementia grow out of control and manage to break her normal mind, then surely she would not consider herself insane.

tl;dr: My nanny isn't insane. :upsidedown:

People who are actually insane most likely don't even know that they are...

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Your truely right thank you.

Also if you read my sig. that's partly what it's about.
That's not what it seems like when you claim to be insulted for being called sane, and go on about how much pain you're in. Or was that just you playing victim to look better in the argument?

Whatever, I'm done with this argument.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Sane= common normal mind. Do I have a common mind, no within 4 minutes of meeting someone today and I said only like 4 things they said i'm the weirdest person they have ever meet.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Sane= common normal mind. Do I have a common mind, no within 4 minutes of meeting someone today and I said only like 4 things they said i'm the weirdest person they have ever meet.
No, sane = free of mental derangement. So you're eccentric. That doesn't mean you're insane. Strange, weird, eccentric, socially awkward. That's you. You are not insane. Don't attribute your nonconformity to a mental deficiency.

Okay, now I'm really done (it's really hard to be sure when you've finished arguing online).

tubes

Smash Ace
You seem pretty normal to me. In fact, the way you act (or post rather) is pretty stereotypical "so random XD" guy.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Yeah but that seems more like dyslexia than insanity.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Yeah and I don't want to be only 5'9", but I've learned to live with it.

Nice post count btw.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Dude I should make some kinda of guide of epicness. I am maybe the nerdest pichu player out there wtf you can run under smaus's missles and your jab is to low for peach and zedla to grab you. S*** I study pichu and know flaws most people don't have a clue about. Pichu is the easiest to powersheild in the game with (not counting people who duck under lasers to powersheild them which he can sometimes do).

Top Bottom