• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

BUM163

Smash Lord
lol that wasn't my fault. as soon as people come i will have soda and pizza to the spot so everyone can eat. it won't be no rush cause if its done on friday it will be a std. i told the boss to have it so we can do rankings on his site. we may do even bigger things than that dependin on the success of these weeklys.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
IDK I think yoshis tongue should be a tether. I think that would make yoshi not suck.
who the hell would want to grab the ledge after yoshis nasty a** tongue been on it.

-and is there a link to bums weekly thread.

Kwis?

Smash Apprentice
I vote for friday.

Kwis i was lookin for the music code. My original source disappeared so yea.

Dire my apologies for sayin that. Just upset about the tourney as was 150+ others. Back pain plus frustration makes upset.
o ok yea i got the wave dashing, L cancel, No random tripping and Sheild Cancel to work. but i cant find the saving longer video code =[ and i wanted to change the music.. like there was one wii with DKC music at the player select screen.... =O i dont know how to do it ugg..>_>

thanks marko X for the links =]

but yea bum. if the weekly is on friday what time would it start.. and what time the next day would it end ?

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
If you want, you can come to mines, we both live in BK
Lol, Im thinking about it...I've been trying to get a hold of d1 kid is like a phantom Have d1, and reno come over Im trying to set up a day where a few peeps can come over and play...So ya when i figure out when ill let ya know lol...

right now i think Reno and shini gotta see if d1 is doing anything

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
Yea fo real sonz.. Plan something LOL but make sure its not too far from anybody or else it'll be difficult lol

Bum.. You said since its an STD it can start on any time judging by if the people that said they were coming show up on that time. I would love to attend these weeklies but since you said its an STD... that means the tournament will be finishing kinda late.. I can't do late at the moment =/ So Saturday would be perfect for me.. but its not worth it because soo many people want it on Friday to fit their schedule so I hope you guys have fun, but I dont think I can come =[

BUM163

Smash Lord
shin, it won't start late lol. the point of the std is for the people that want to stay after. you don't have to stay and it won't start late. the reason why it started late last time was cuz godot got in a car accident and i waited. other than that everyone came early.

BUM163

Smash Lord
ightt sounds good. alex you know how to get to blue tournament? also are you done with play and trade? if so i think you shouldn't cause you did a good job..... just it seems like there was a mis communication

D1

Banned via Administration
My bad for being so hard to get a hold of Messi.

I'm always training w/ my crew or heads from the city or Bx.

I'll see if I can make some itme in my tight schedule to play w/ some Bk fellaz again like last week.

Great times I had at Ryko's last week...great times.

Btw everyone...DA Hellfox is mad OD beast w/ Fox...could potentially be one of the best Foxes in NYC.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ightt sounds good. alex you know how to get to blue tournament? also are you done with play and trade? if so i think you shouldn't cause you did a good job..... just it seems like there was a mis communication

I like the owner but they said things that IMO could have been avoided. Yes they seemed to lack the ability to really communicate with me properly and I gave them several opportunities to have input before I posted the event. Also, I think once the manager said "We asked you to help OUR event" I felt that they did not even consider me in charge at all. To me they can have little tournaments but I wont.

Right now my next step is a two step. First one is, of course, speaking with Andrew about renting W2Z using, possibly, my own $ to fund the project, and then there is something Inui wanted to do with having a major at his hotel. I saw the second room he wanted to use and I felt it was extremely spacey.

Other than that I will continue to find more places to play smash because that is what this is about. PnT is just not the group of people I would like to deal with IMO. I feel that any venue that I speak to several times and they change rules last min is very unprofessional. Again they want to promote their events I will attend and play if the price is reasonable. Beyond that I would like nothing to do with them event wise.

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
No problem d1 let me know when and guys important news

Stacks on Deck
Patron on Ice
WE can pop bottles all night
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

True story.

Jtails

Smash Lord
yea an exact time should be established now, cause things are still out in the air -.-

and i need to know if i could go see saw V after classes or not =]

Alukard

Smash Hero
seriously ... if guys want wave dashing play melee ... the reason brawl is brawl its because its different ... if tournaments become some second rate melee WD and crap might as well play melee

i dont understand... the lack of WD isn't why melee players hate it ... its because of the edge guarding imo

Cia

das kwl
actually, I look forward to the WD in brawl. I'm just gonna main fox / wolf and than drill > shine > Usmash everything :D

and with L cancel put back in, edge guarding will be a lot better because they'll only get one dodge. so, welcome back combos and edge guarding.

but the reason it won't become a staple in tournaments is because that's the reason so many ran from melee, ATs scare people.

bum - can u bring a set up w/ those hacks on it?? I'm gonna practice it, and than ****.

I'm also gonna bring a full melee set up

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
seriously ... if guys want wave dashing play melee ... the reason brawl is brawl its because its different ... if tournaments become some second rate melee WD and crap might as well play melee

i dont understand... the lack of WD isn't why melee players hate it ... its because of the edge guarding imo
No i ****ing agree 100% its just it seems the only way i can get people i know around me to play is if i lie and say its like melee 2.0 Beta....

I Have no problems with brawl and agree it should be kept alone if you wanna change brawl Just up the graphic engine on Melee :p...

And honestly Brawl+ (what its being called) Wont be anything but like a side game to enter if its featured.

Alukard

Smash Hero
jaden u can't do any of that ... because u cannot jump out of ur shine like in melee ... and by the looks of the stuff its really choppy ... last thing u want is to ****ing go thru the stage or sumthing stupid because it wasn't meant to b in the game ... i dunno but brawl has enough random **** ... i REALLY dont wanna lose cuz someone put hacks in and it freezes up or w.e

hab in ur sig ... u didn't really DI that well >.> ... u went straight left ... if u would have u would have went higher ...wayyy higher >.> ... but i really like the sig =]

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
hab in ur sig ... u didn't really DI that well >.> ... u went straight left ... if u would have u would have went higher ...wayyy higher >.> ... but i really like the sig =]
Oh **** he said you suck, But he loves how you suck =x

And It isnt that choppy its Well as my friend said "Wavedashing in a different game" Certain characters look like they take 3 steps glide the rest others just go its just odd. But ya i dont want a console crashing on me because its a 3rd party mod only way would be if nintendo backed it and that isnt gunna happen

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I realize I was supposed to DI up. It was Wifi, if I remember correctly, so that could explain why my reaction time was so bad.

Or maybe my DI is just that awful.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
nah it only crashes if u **** up the code or do stupid *** codes like size mods or something lol

the wd is kind of choppy and waveland off platforms is awkward, but they seem to go way further in this game in general and ledge wd is way easier lol

kind of on the fence for the melee air dodge but melee l cancel in brawl is too good :)

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
nah it only crashes if u **** up the code or do stupid *** codes like size mods or something lol

the wd is kind of choppy and waveland off platforms is awkward, but they seem to go way further in this game in general and ledge wd is way easier lol

kind of on the fence for the melee air dodge but melee l cancel in brawl is too good :)
Not True :\ ON my friends we we cant select certain characters it crashes the wii, We found that out when we were doing randoms.

Top Bottom