• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

soul ark

Smash Ace
Ew @ you using Meta Soul Ark LOL.

Sry just random MK hate don't mind me.

Also get at the EC for having I think more Sonic mains (good notable ones) than good Falco mains.
no i just wanted to say meta because i said fox 90 times this weekend and i didn't want to sound like i was meat riding... if anything crimson uses meta and i hate him for it

does any one know about bums weeklie

doowop

Smash Apprentice
Vanz, who was that Kirby that you were killing with Meta's up airs into tornado? lol. And how the hell did he get out of pools anyway?
The singles winners were listed, but the doubles were:
1) Snakeee/Shadow (split)
2) Bum/Atomsk (split)
3) Black Waltz/his partner who I forgot their name
4) Doowop/Eli
5) Zro/Blackenese
6) Sylvan/Starz

I think that's how the top 6 went, even though only top 4 won prizes.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
D1 likes me. I used Marth. Despite the fact that I had critical mistakes that had me get owned in pools, he liked my Marth.

I liked my pool. As tough as it was, I got to play D1, Dark Peach, Atomsk, and this one guy named 34... I think he's gonna be big soon, his Falco is beast. Nearly everybody else was pretty good, but my nerves got to me at the most incorrect times so even though I gave it my all, I made critical mistakes. No johns though, the matches were great.

I also got to get owned by Bum. I feel honored. lol

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Good **** to everyone who came. So many people I haven't seen in so long. Shoutoutz to everyone i know lol to lazy to think up individuals. Good **** tho alex holdin it down and getting 170 ppl to come this this shiz.
Get at NJ we definitely steppin it up

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
I was gonna get the file from Rafa but I figured out how to do it myself...

I can put any amount of songs on any stage and you can change the probability in "My Music" :)

This **** is way too good, lol.

** When I do this and the probabilities are changed, they stick there. Meaning even when your SD card is not in the wii, the songs are still there. Oh and I changed the menu music too. But the menu song can only be one song as far as I can make it.

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
Brawl+ huh?

Is that like New Game+ or Coke+?
Some kids used Ocarina and the home brew channel to hack the game and they added L-Canceling and Wave dashing but they are also working on making this the most balanced game ever Backroom has been asking people to hack it and just work on it

So far nice L-canceling - Wave Dashing - No Tripping

BUM163

Smash Lord
ighttt alex told me last week i should do the weekly friday. now i wanna do melee and brawl for the simple fact this is a std short for smash till dawn. please let me know if ya perferred friday which is a smash to dawn or saturday which will start afternoon. i will also bring other fighting games such as guilty gear accent core, soul calibur 4 and king of fighters 11.

the sooner the votes the better. i will post up in the bx weekly in a few mins.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I want results already if not I'm calling 9th with Eli. Which does make sense, since snakeee, after beating Eli, had to face atomsk who I lost to the last round he played. So unless Atomsk got a Bye I'm 9th.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
shadow - LMAO. those dedede dittos were the most fun dittos I've ever done. there was just way too much craziness.

the random basement social club (Hax, Snakeee, Shadow, Atomsk_92, Kwis, Jash) - waaaaay too much fun talking about extremely random things
LOL, yea. toooo much fun in the dittos. i was doing terribly too though lmao but oh well. dedede dittos are definitely not about who wins haha.

haha you forgot to put blackanese in that random basement social clun =/

not really gonna do shout outs but it was awesome seeing everyone from NY again.
i had a lot of fun. good stuff to top 5 in both events. get at D1's random split for top 3.. he doesn't even know how to pivot grab!!! LOL :laugh:

BUM163

Smash Lord
bx weekly this week. friday starts afternoon and will end morning next day. saturday will start from early afternoon till we finish. start voting. the sooner the better.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Hey Mother. I'm going to the Bronx with a bunch of smash players to get owned and have a STD.

Mother says: WTH??!!!!

NYC monthly was crazy but awesome. BX weeklies are too good. Go Go Go Go!

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Who brought Wiis to the 18th?

Who's ever wii Pool 8 played on I need to know... It has my replay on it.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Hey Mother. I'm going to the Bronx with a bunch of smash players to get owned and have a STD.

Mother says: WTH??!!!!

NYC monthly was crazy but awesome. BX weeklies are too good. Go Go Go Go!
THATS exactly how it sounds and i dont want to have her pull out her Sacred belt on me.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Nope I just want my match vs. Black Waltz. So I can see it again. I forgot what happened all I know is I pk flashed his tether.

Cia

das kwl
THATS exactly how it sounds and i dont want to have her pull out her Sacred belt on me.
lmfao.. it's a black mom thing

shadow - ur right. sry raymond. and yeah, dedede dittos (friendlies) should only be done with the intention of CGing likes its the only move you know.. lol. and delfino just makes it even better.

bum - make it on friday plz. I'll bring MVC2 (but someone else should bring the ps2) + melee set up. I could also bring other fighters like CVS2, 3S, GGXX:AC, and SC3 cuz I like it more than 4.. lol

BUM163

Smash Lord
ighttt one vote from vanz saying friday. who else? plus those games would be great

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
Good games to all my ****. It was nice seeing you all again ever since the summer weeklys in web2zone. Shout-outs to all the cool peeps I kno.. and missed chillin with.. ya know who you are.. D1, Shin Moo, NL, Drk Pch, Snakeee, Shadow, Bum, Vanz, HaB, Rockin, Silven, Starz, all the FIT heads lol, Blackanese, Hax, Zro, Leo, Rookie, Cass, Luck, Tierwh0re..etc. anyone else I missed.. just know I love you all lol

And one more beastly shout-out to that godly blue duck that makes everything possible. Thank you for bringing that Leo lmfao.

Nah shin it was someone else
ok LOL thank you for clearing that up =]

EDIT: Bum... by what time do you think your Bx weekly will start and end if its on a friday? Because depending on availability of time.. it can affect us going. And I still haven't gone to your weeklys yet and jay0 told me they were beast >.<

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
It was a fun tourney, such a RANDOM turnout number, 170+?...The heck..oh and Alex Stripes...Jackal told me about your last-minute antics...smoov moov you nutshot, that's why the payout was complete ****.

Despite me and Wes completely bombing it in teams, I did my thing a little bit.

Bum - Congrats to taking first as expected, if there was ever something anyone should never ever call you, it's a one-trick-pony because everytime I used my counter-strategies to snuff out the tricks you used to beat me in previous tourneys, you pull more toys out of the bag to mix me up with. It doesn't get old fighting you, and i'll never get upset losing to you. Great pool match, and great set...and GREAT NIGHT OUT AT THE UNION BAR+ODESSA'S AKA BUM'S RETURN lmfaooo

Atomsk - El oh el Ninja Link spawnling AKA Cell Jr. If anyone wants to know what I did to Atomsk with his own bananas, just pop in an AND 1 mixtape and picture me as Hot Sauce LMAOOO

Blue (Sonic player) - Offically and easily the coolest guy from NJ, it almost sucks you're not a part of the NY scene cause this place needs more people like you. Oh and remember the end of the match you had vs that other Sonic dude? ..*runs up and grabs him out of his up B and looks into his tear-shimmered eyes and whispers* .....i'm sorry.....*lets go* :laugh::laugh::laugh: too good

Snakeee - Props to you for steppin' it up on the rebound set, it was entirely my fault for going PT again, I should have crossed you up and went to GaW, I feel that would have been the smartest choice looking back, since my GaW went literally undefeated in rounds with the exception of Bum. That minor little slipup stuck me with a lousy 5th. Next time i'll put the 9 to Britney Spears' head (ZSS)

Ninja Diddy (obviously not Link) - My sincere aplogies for not playing you with much enthusiasm that time, I was completely out of my element from bein so upset about choking vs Snakeee...and you truly must forgive me for ending the set the way I did..though I hear from the vines of grape that you said I got lucky? That's not a nice thing to say, and logically it's not true...such a statement would have help up much more finely if I was down 1 in the set, not already up 1.

Leo and D1 - Congrats to both of your guys on your easy brackets lmao, you slipped by my grasp this time..I had felt certain that 2nd place was a shoe-in for me but you guys get to swim in the moneywaters for now.

Oh and special shoutouts to those who shouted me out first lmao, you guys rock

Next time...please...at least 15$ for entry?

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi

Blue (Sonic player) - Offically and easily the coolest guy from NJ, it almost sucks you're not a part of the NY scene cause this place needs more people like you. Oh and remember the end of the match you had vs that other Sonic dude? ..*runs up and grabs him out of his up B and looks into his tear-shimmered eyes and whispers* .....i'm sorry.....*lets go* :laugh::laugh::laugh: too good

Yea... It was sad though... I only saw the ending.

BUM163

Smash Lord
we have two votes for friday and one vote for saturday. word dire our matches is always intense. after the tournament was just to intense. yea the store didn't make money like i said, when they told me the rent and then the amount they got..... they lost out alot.

honestly if alex host these events here again, i will go and show my support and help. ya have to remember it was just alot of randoms... alot. plus this is a monthly not a weekly so the fees should of been higher. shinigami if it happens on friday.... it will be a std aka smash till dawn so i wouldn't start the weekly early till i know everyone that is pose to come comes. everyone will get plenty of practice.

Top Bottom