• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Miwa

Smash Rookie
LMAO at Mario Kart Wi-Fi last night nigg@s. Ya have even harder competition for second place (because 1st is always reserved for Boo of course =P) But get at Goomba placing second and just like Boo is too pro lol.. Too good.. ya gotta get at Goomba and Boo.. we undefeatable. All the alliances in the world ya form will never and cannot surpass the prowess expelled by the aura that is Boo and Goomba.

GET AT US (good stuff by the way guys ;]

P.S. if ya didn't know goomba is Kati / Miwa =P
yea...those wi-fi races were mad fun lol!
anyways~ yay we did mad good ^o^

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
Dam, you should read bum's post earlier, I would have gone there >_>.

I'm still looking for partner, I usually team with Madiaz but he ain't coming this week, if not then I guess I won't enter doubles.

And VaNz, that year book idea couldn't sound funnier >.>

icewolf2249

Smash Cadet
That review was epic.

What time is the weekly starting tomorrow? I heard someone say a few pages and meaningless spam ( love that ****) ago that we should come at 3:30. So is it 3:30 or the usual 4:30?

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Silven's Mahvel Tier List

So I saw the Hulk and it was pretty good...kinda inspired me to make this tier list hehe..

Spider-Man 1 and 2
Incredible Hulk

High
Iron-Man
X-Men 1

Mid
Fantastic Four
X-Men 2

Bottom
That first Hulk movie that Marvel swears never happened...

What do you guys think? ;)

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
Xmen 3 was horrible imo >.>
And where is Rise of the Silver Surfer!?
Meh, that was ok, lol.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
my tier list of super hero movies ( based on quality not known names

by the way this is in no order

Iron Man
The Incredible Hulk
Donnie Darko ( yes its a SUPER HERO MOVIE )
Spidey 2
Batman Begins
superman

High
X2
The incredible
DareDevil - Uncut
justice league new frontier
dr strange (animated version )
spidey 1
hellboy
superman 2 richard donner cut

Mid
Punisher - latest one
Hulk
invincible iron man
spidey 3
FF1
batman forever
superman returns
x1
batman 1960s movie ( full of win for the wrong reasons lol )

low tier
elektra
catwoman
invincible
the fantastic four made by roger corman
superman 3 and 4
punisher with dolph lundern
batman and robin ( need i go into the gay jokes there and mr freeze lol )
batman returns

**** tier
batman - tim burton sucks
ff2 ( WORST MOVIE EVER! )
x3 - WHO THE **** LETS THE GUY WHO MADE RUSH HOUR SERIES SCREW THIS UP AND LET HALLE OVERRATED BERRY AND HUGH IM A ******* JACKMAN RUIN THE SCRIPT AND ZAK PENN's ****TY ****ING WRITING AND STUPID WORTHLESS ONE LINERS TURN A POTENTIAL 2 + HOUR MOVIE INTO A 80-90 MIN **** FEST!~!!!!!!!

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
I hated Batman Begins, was pretty lame to me >.>
And how is Catwoman at button? That was tough stuff, lol.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I hated Batman Begins, was pretty lame to me >.>
And how is Catwoman at button? That was tough stuff, lol.

Dude as a film major, I felt that batman begins was a great film and a great look into the mind and soul of batman aka bruce wayne himself. That ****ty tim burton film was a big slap in the face of fans due to the fact that he did not even reference material and used a ****** like michael keaton to represent batman. This is the same guy who screwed up planet of the apes. Stupid austic sob ( tim burton not u cause he is lol )

Begins had a story, had great tonality and atmosphere plus a story that NO BATMAN FILM HAS EVER HAD ( aka a good one besides forever but even that was just ok ). Bottom line there is a reason it got GREAT reviews and the previous four were forgettable at best to me and with the dark knight FINALLY the joker will be presented well not a jack nicholas playing himself bull crap that was the 1980s

-__-

Smash Ace
how can u forget

my tier list of super hero movies ( based on quality not known names

by the way this is in no order

Iron Man
The Incredible Hulk
Donnie Darko ( yes its a SUPER HERO MOVIE )
Spidey 2
Batman Begins
superman

High
X2
The incredible
DareDevil - Uncut
justice league new frontier
dr strange (animated version )
spidey 1
hellboy
superman 2 richard donner cut

Mid
Punisher - latest one
Hulk
invincible iron man
spidey 3
FF1
batman forever
superman returns
x1
batman 1960s movie ( full of win for the wrong reasons lol )

low tier
elektra
catwoman
invincible
the fantastic four made by roger corman
superman 3 and 4
punisher with dolph lundern
batman and robin ( need i go into the gay jokes there and mr freeze lol )
batman returns

**** tier
batman - tim burton sucks
ff2 ( WORST MOVIE EVER! )
x3 - WHO THE **** LETS THE GUY WHO MADE RUSH HOUR SERIES SCREW THIS UP AND LET HALLE OVERRATED BERRY AND HUGH IM A ******* JACKMAN RUIN THE SCRIPT AND ZAK PENN's ****TY ****ING WRITING AND STUPID WORTHLESS ONE LINERS TURN A POTENTIAL 2 + HOUR MOVIE INTO A 80-90 MIN **** FEST!~!!!!!!!

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
Dude as a film major, I felt that batman begins was a great film and a great look into the mind and soul of batman aka bruce wayne himself. That ****ty tim burton film was a big slap in the face of fans due to the fact that he did not even reference material and used a ****** like michael keaton to represent batman. This is the same guy who screwed up planet of the apes. Stupid austic sob ( tim burton not u cause he is lol )

Begins had a story, had great tonality and atmosphere plus a story that NO BATMAN FILM HAS EVER HAD ( aka a good one besides forever but even that was just ok ). Bottom line there is a reason it got GREAT reviews and the previous four were forgettable at best to me and with the dark knight FINALLY the joker will be presented well not a jack nicholas playing himself bull crap that was the 1980s
I still didn't like the movie, then again, I never really liked Batman xD. I go for Spiderman or Fantastic 4 a lot more, even though Trunks > All </random>

xD

-__-

Smash Ace
my high tier vids

Hightier
Jumanji
Death to smoochy

my mid tier vids

Midtier

Godzilla (was that a toy they used?)

my low tier vid

Lowtier

icewolf2249

Smash Cadet
You forgot Unbreakable for Top Tier.

Not to sound like a broken record, but the weekly is starting at 3:30 instead of the usual 4:30 tomorrow, right?

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
bum you liar you def sandbagged today... but I didn't read your message next time i'm going to request actual training for melee AND brawl.

gg to homalan? iono whoever i played like 50 sets with and we used like every character till he bumped into marth and started ****** my **** and my brain wasn't working to figure out why. no johns lol.

also cass quit life. :)

sheik might be a good brawl character, and get at my META-LOCK lololol.

anyone up for some halo trois i got a new xbl account.
xMLG GOT MILKx

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
as a movie x men 3 was terrible for obvious reasons. If you try and connect it to teh comics in any way, shape or form the movie just becomes something i would throw @ a ghetto lady in McDonalds after i scrape it off the bottom of my shoes.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I still didn't like the movie, then again, I never really liked Batman xD. I go for Spiderman or Fantastic 4 a lot more, even though Trunks > All </random>

xD
ya great way to change a subject...btw fantastic four was the worst series i have ever seen why does marvel let a moron like tim story who makes a movie called TAXI CAB with queen latifia and ****ING Jimmy Fallon make one of marvels PIONEER comics i dont know..maybe cause they wanted it to fail..

spidey = batman basically cept more teen angst...thats IF you read the comic lol

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
Dam light let the poor Jimmy be, don't pick on people just because their name is Jimmy! Or Timmy, or anything for that matter /dumb xD.

And hurray for Jumanji, that movie was god tier, how in the world is it not in Blue-Ray DVD yet?

I'm still waiting for my Metroid movie -_-'....

Anyways, I've asked a bunch of people what time will the tourney start, some told me 3:00 PM, another 4:00 PM and one even told me 6:00 PM >_>, so I'll just be there at 3:00 D=.

Top Bottom