• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Whoa whoa whoa Zro... Don't go on saying you're the best Kirby player, or implying it. I don't main Kirby but I think you should play my Kirby before you say that stuff. ;o

Alukard

Smash Hero
whoa ... i like chicken god dammit ... why does everyone ask me that every day sheesh!!!!

get at my team pleazey sig .. throw back since b4 i knew who ike was and i still was repping him ... it was just MEANT TO BE!!! =D

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
All these Ike players coming out of nowhere :(

Wanted to be kewl and unique when I come to the weeklies :(

Jman I'd play you but you seem to be afraid of strangers. I must of IMed you for games about 10 times I give up playa.

Anyone good get at me on aim it's VersatileRTC

Always looking to fight players as good as me or better to improve.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
the best brawlers has finally arrived if you think you can take kirby and me send me a message i'll be waiting
im coming tomorrow, 5/2
gamer tag is Psyke
i live in brooklyn so my area code is 11211
and if i forgot anything, my bad
It maybe just me but.......Something is not right here to me.

And itachisasuke send me a PM for a challenge viva wifi. Did anyone else Fromm brooklyn get one by him?

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
ok no prob... if u want it could b for 10

shadow u wanna do a teams mm? me and alu vs u and ur bro?
hmmm...lol we haven't teamed in mad long lol so our teaming skills may be a bit rusty.. even this week we arent teaming. we might.. i'll talk it over with him.

u wanna do a singles mm though? $3?

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
hmmm...lol we haven't teamed in mad long lol so our teaming skills may be a bit rusty.. even this week we arent teaming. we might.. i'll talk it over with him.

u wanna do a singles mm though? $3?
sounds good... i might have 2 say no... i hope i have enough money for all this >_<

BUM163

Smash Lord
ok weekly 2morrow. please be here before 5 30. i will be here at 3 o clock to sign ya up and put ya in the bracket. remember if u leave while the weekly is goin, when your match is called, you have 6 mins to play your match or your dq. i don't care who you are. anyone wants to mm my ganon, captain falcon, fox, dk or samus, let me know. no one is allow downstairs till ya pay for either competitive wristband or the spectator wristband. do not use my name to go downstairs and be slick cause you put me in jeopardy of losing my job, so please be aware of that. be respectful and lets have a great time.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
ok weekly 2morrow. please be here before 5 30. i will be here at 3 o clock to sign ya up and put ya in the bracket. remember if u leave while the weekly is goin, when your match is called, you have 6 mins to play your match or your dq. i don't care who you are. anyone wants to mm my ganon, captain falcon, fox, dk or samus, let me know. no one is allow downstairs till ya pay for either competitive wristband or the spectator wristband. do not use my name to go downstairs and be slick cause you put me in jeopardy of losing my job, so please be aware of that. be respectful and lets have a great time.
agreed =] peeps definetly need to get there early, zro has the best kirby no ducking johns

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru

ill MM you 2$ max lol

BUM163

Smash Lord
ightt snake come early so we can do the mm. artie u also and whoeva else, but please come early.

D1

Banned via Administration
I am going back to coming almost late, cuz coming early makes me get ppl in trouble apparently.

*walks off*

FOX THE NAME SPEEDS MY GAME!

I'M GANON!!!!

COOL YOUR JETS!!!!

I'LL TAKE IT!!!!

Top Bottom