• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
it wasnt continued lol its a suggestion
ok good looking on that. More time to train

@anybody/anywhere- If anyone is bored and wants to play Brawl or Melee or Pokemon or Halo some CHIT, Hit me up, let me kno, and i would make an appointment. If ya just wanna play WiFi, let me kno as well

@R3NO- ~_~ i felt pwned friday...shiek gonna give me nightmares now

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
i got gayed @ the gamestop tourney lol i got 0 kill, it went to sudden death in a d3 ditto. *cries* Yo bum I shoulda picked ICs lol. Anywho, luv yas!

JJ good games papa keep it up.

R3N0

Smash Lord
ok good looking on that. More time to train

@anybody/anywhere- If anyone is bored and wants to play Brawl or Melee or Pokemon or Halo some CHIT, Hit me up, let me kno, and i would make an appointment. If ya just wanna play WiFi, let me kno as well

@R3NO- ~_~ i felt pwned friday...shiek gonna give me nightmares now

haha i didn't know it was you at first i was playing w/ so i was like..
lemme g'head n put ON THE TAG!!@!!

AHHHH >_<

hahahahha

Yeah son! I'M A BEAST!!!

aight no hard feelings i had to get that outta the way
you cool dukes.

-edit I'm kinda like... inebr.. drunk

so like whats oging to happen with the brackets??? I lost to dire 1st round and won vs rockin' and dial-up

mattakataka

Smash Cadet
wow thats some **** wit the brackets

well i lost to pc in winners and won against mex i think his name is that the dude that does doubles with diddy like he uses diddy yea w.e i won against him in losers

and fridays use to work at w2z so im guessing we should just start it early if we cant do tht then saturdays should be a option

or even better we should do doubles on friday with friendlies till it closes then singles on saturday with friendlies till we get kiked out lol then even if someone cant come for saturday they can come friday and practice its a win win plus if someone can come both days thats double the fun

kinda have a smash fest / tourney cuz i really think weeklies are more training then anything so the more play the better as long as everyone gets to play they will be happy i know i will

and im gonna come to the next weekly no matter wat day so u can write me in bum

and does anyone wanna team with me for the next weekly i warn u i think i suk at teams but ima give it a try ^_^

BUM163

Smash Lord
ok listen up. first like leo said, this is web2zone. for teams u may have 2 pay for, but i doubt for singles. the bracket may not be fix so these are the options i came up with.

just do a new bracket and the money that went into singles last week will be put into singles this weekly coming up.

just split the money into teams and singles and start a new singles bracket.

start a new teams bracket and not singles.

start new teams and singles and use that money for the first offical tournament so there be extra in the pot. please discuss this also and if u do want singles bracket fix. the best thing to do is tell me who u fought and if u won or lost at wat round.

please also look at the rules and counterpicks and put ur vote in. i will tally the stages and rules and counterpicks into my book and wateva has the most will be in for the next weekly.

mattakataka

Smash Cadet
ok about the stages

onett seems fine for singles seems to small for doubles so i say just for singles

port town i dont think should be for singles or doubles

picto chat seems cool for singles and doubles its not such a bad stage

mario circuit seems to small for doubles

greens greens shouldnt be for singles or doubles

bridge of eldin seems fine for doubles

shadow moses shouldnt be for singles but possibly for doubles

so in total

onett singles: yes doubles: no

port town singles: no doubles: no

picto chat singles: yes doubles: yes

mario circuit doubles: no

green greens singles: no doubles: no

bridge of eldin: doubles: yes

shadow moses singles: no doubles: no

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Random Shin Bowser Meow spam incoming...

Sooo... Yoshi slippers anyone?

Forgive me. I just woke up and i'm quite bored. I'll post something more constructive later.. but seriously.. Yoshi slippers ftw

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
eww mattakataka u live in union city..... i h8 that place. i used 2 live there. mad random
people from uc play smash. i thought u woulda waited 4 the spanish version 2 come out. lol

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Why do we have to make a new bracket? doesn't somebody have the bracket with them >_>? i don't see why we have to continue it even if it was misplaced people can list who they lost or won against and it could be recreated. i know the top part of the bracket pretty well. if we start the weekly at 4:30 or 5 next week we can easily finish it by 6:00.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Why do we have to make a new bracket? doesn't somebody have the bracket with them >_>? i don't see why we have to continue it even if it was misplaced people can list who they lost or won against and it could be recreated. i know the top part of the bracket pretty well. if we start the weekly at 4:30 or 5 next week we can easily finish it by 6:00.
quited for truth ... i was in quarter finals ... already and then to start over its like >.>

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
ok about the stages

onett seems fine for singles seems to small for doubles so i say just for singles

port town i dont think should be for singles or doubles

picto chat seems cool for singles and doubles its not such a bad stage

mario circuit seems to small for doubles

greens greens shouldnt be for singles or doubles

bridge of eldin seems fine for doubles

shadow moses shouldnt be for singles but possibly for doubles

so in total

onett singles: yes doubles: no

port town singles: no doubles: no

picto chat singles: yes doubles: yes

mario circuit doubles: no

green greens singles: no doubles: no

bridge of eldin: doubles: yes

shadow moses singles: no doubles: no
ZOMG FTL!
you rather have a stage like pictochat were there are way more random objects poping up hitting you than greens greens were theres just apples and bombs. the pictochat stage would be bad for doubles and singles.
Frigate orphion FTW

-__-

Smash Ace
ZOMG FTL!
you rather have a stage like pictochat were there are way more random objects poping up hitting you than greens greens were theres just apples and bombs. the pictochat stage would be bad for doubles and singles.
Frigate orphion FTW
u rather have a DDD infinite u in green green then having limited objects being infinitable??? i think picto chat shuld be on but as counter pick

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
yea its probably just me. i had a bad experience when i first played there!

FRIGATE ORPHION FTW!
(if if the stage flips after getting hit by marths tipper at a high percentage it'll nutrulize the blow and you will recover from it without fail)

Snakeee

Smash Master
Dmbrandon, did you have a thread where you rated every Brawl character and said that ZSS sucked? Because if so, I want you to fight my ZSS : )

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Bum, About making a new bracket.

I hope You are using your head here. This is a mindgame right here. Some people wont want a new bracket cause they made it far and did not lose any matches and such. Others May want a new one cause they are in losers, also they could have saw it and seen the person they gotta fight next = ****. That can go for winners too. The people in winners may know the person they are gonna ply, they can beat easy..who knows....

So when asking this, think hard for a sec. People like to be slick you know? Life to me is a mindgame, even with stuff like this, there is always something up. Now I only had one match and lost to a camping Snake. I'm not upset about that cause this game seems to be a camp fest. And Peach vs a camper aint cute. But I am not gonna say make a new one just cause I got gayed in a match.

Only thing I am gonna say about this is, which ever one gets things moving and more organized is the way to go about it. If the bracket. are screwed, just start this over.

Also, losts of people dropped out, you gotta think about that as well. Do you guys even know all who dropped out, and know who the people are who slick thier way into the brackets. cause I was hearing some people did, with those 2 things right there, the tournament was already screwed up. And **** aint right. You think really hard about all of this.

BUM163

Smash Lord
you know wat, if people feel like they have 2 b slick and lie, ya only messin it up 4 the people who deserve it. we should all be mature n civilize about this. i mess up cuz i didn't expect 50 people to come. now i know 2 b ready no matter the outcome. i will see the sign up sheet 2morrow hopefully. if not then i can start a new bracket and use that money for singles and doubles this weekly. ya decide when i tell ya verdict.

point blank is people need 2 start being on point includin myself n if u lie about whether u won or lost, it will come out cuz sumone like pc, me or d1 or anyone who wons their matches wouldn't lie n have proof.
wat ya need 2 do is tell me who is goin and on page 686 or 687 i put wat stages should be in singles or doubles and the rules that should be in. please vote on wat should b on and off. lets not waste time.

if things get mess up itz cause ya takin 2 long to answer stuff. make it easy 4 me and vote please, so i can put it in my notebook and if u comin 4 sure please post it so that way it be much easier 4 me to do brackets.

pc if u can remember the bracket that will be great also. luck has the bracket n is bringin it 2 me 2morrow. the sign up sheet would b a grea help though.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea man, and just like I said in my post.

I show no damm mercy.

Look at it from both sides. Look on how you can keep the brackets. Look at all the reasons. Then look at all the reasons why you would need to make a new one. And I already explained most of it as it is. This is N.Y People wanna win, and they will do w/e it takes to win. So you cant even trust people at times when it comes to things like this. Situations Like this you left on your own.

Once again, dont go easy on ANYONE. Wether your close friend, pro or w/e Cause for one thing. I was not planning to have to come next week. I dont like spending my cash on weeklies 2 much. I go once then skip a week or 2 then go to another one. I do more than just play this game. But since people wanna be slick and ****, I gotta burn another 4 bucks. And if I dont, thats me losing $10. Already I am spending more than I planned to. and I am sure others are as well. You also gotta think about that bum.

BUM163

Smash Lord
ightt good n i understand wat u sayin luck. even though the boss don't want me runnin it. i will be there in the morning on my birthday just to talk 2 him. thatz how u know i'm serious about this when i can get me 200 percent booty n yes that means from 2 gurls. i'm limitin it to one gurl in the night lol. but 4 real i'm serious about this.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Quoted from blackenese
"Nah man, im tired of losing $10 bucks in teams every week, its not cool. Mr. Steiner I wanna team with U."
Me: Yes, the darkside of the force is strong in this one. :chuckle:evil grin.lol.

No prob man, i'll team with ya next week, also, if u think u can get easy kills with urs icy's by all means go the 9 yards. Have D3 as a counter pick or G&W.

Dark.pch-too good peach player ur makin her look like in melee, stop it! its scaring me!!

Alu&Dionis-Congrates guys u too beasty in teams just 1 question though who did ya use? I was too busy doing friendlys.

PC & Cort-always an honor.

To the ppl who played me online my smash tag is MASK. The reason y i wasn't using it at the tourney is b/c all names were either full or i was on a *** version.

I'm tired of hearin ppl bad mouth brawl if u don't like it don't come!!!!!

AND NOW TO THE REAL ISSUE:

Bum its stupid to start a new bracket for singles just continue it and start a new bracket for doubles. So far I know in the first round I beat kubuu, second round I beat marlon, and in the third round i beat a wario player, srry i forgot his name.

As for the 2 day event thingy, Dark.pch made a good point about not too many ppl can come for friday night and saturday the next morning (too much of a dough issue) So I say: I can't do saturdays!!!! keep it friday nights and just start the tourny at 6:30pm and start registration at 5pm (I'll be there by 1pm if i have to) If ppl come late b/c of school and work the best thing i can say is u have no option but to put them in losers brackets. but say if they only want to enter singles and u haven't even done the singles brackets I don't see the problem of them entering. However, if they want to enter doubles and it already started? again u have no option but to put them in losers brackets!! b/c sayin GTFO is too cruel especially if they came from a long way.

As for the stages

Onett for both.
Port town just singles.no doubles.
Pictochat for both.
Mario curcuit shouldn't be on period.
Green Greens for both.
Bridge just for doubles.no singles.
SM only be on for doubles not singles. and i thought i heard someone say at the tourny Great Sea is on which i think it should be off period.

Done.

BUM163

Smash Lord
see thatz wat i like. i will write all this in the book. i will i repeat i will not start the bracket ova. i will just look at it 2morrow n announce how the bracket looks. ya tell me if itz right or not. bad news the sign up sheet is not found and from now on, no one is to touch the bracket or sign up sheet witout askin me.

the sign up sheet would of made things easier but so far ya r speakin the truth and i appericate that.

also ya r correct. but then ya r incorrect. the store makes no money starting it so early, not only that weeklys r less fun. to me for that it should be on saturdays where people can go instead of fridays. saturdays it can be like a tournament, starts at 12 30 or 1. that way it finishes early in the night.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
dang bum! ur gonna give me an early bedtime for fridays now. But before u do something reckless make sure u say the word a month ahead of time. Like, weeklies will start being on saturdays starting this date and this time and blablablablabla.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Only had one match, and that was to liquid. I lost that one as I said earlier.

Hold on a set, So you have no clue who entered or not? wont that even screw up the brackets?
You dont know who dropped out or slipped in the tournament for singles. This I wanna know cause I heard this was an issue. People got in for free. and I'm sorry but that aint right cause these losers got a free ride. If you don't find out about this, then I demand a new bracket, I dont care who is in winners and wanna stay on top. People gotta problem with that, oh well. I dont think this is right.

And once again, I still say Saturdays are the best.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i played ninja link and i won ... and i had to fight branden(zro) next and thats it ... we were in winners

also to steiner ... me and dionis used ness and lucas all day till winners finals where we played jash's beastly toon link and blaze's godly pit .. we had to switch to falco and MK =) but we did go undefeated not losing a set ^_^

i wish there was a cool lucas avatar drawn like this ness one -_-

Top Bottom