• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Jash

Smash Lord
Dun threaten me homie before i **** you up for real. If you got smash issues then MM me and thats it, every threat would be taken to the streets. Make your choice.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
Quit for quoting Vegas Vacation. And saying A$$. What are you, five?
What the **** are you talking about? When I go on vacation it is going to be in your lady's pants and that is assuming you have one to begin with. Quit, quit, quit? what the **** is up with you losers using these "quit" notations, it is retartded(which suits you perfectly but still annoying). Pick up a Co.cktionary and learn some new vocab that isn't cummed all over with stupidness.

PS. The kick you in the nuts thing, haha I acctually did watch that today and it got stuck in my head after jacking off to your failure, I just couldn't resist. lolz.

Now back to eating my flaming gumbo and mac chicken.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Weeklies

***Monthlies [ALL DAY EVENT] (one day out of the month) : $4 metro card, $5 - $10 breakfast (lets say $5), $10 TEAMS, $20 SINGLES, $5 - $10 lunch (lets say $5), $2 drink or snack, dinner at home priceless... You've spent about $46 for the month if you spent ($5 breakfast and $5 lunch). You will save more if you don't purchase breakfast and lunch and enter only one tournament or don’t use the train. Personally in a monthly I will go all out since its once a month :) With lots of players at the tournament and the $$ prizes at a high amount, you can't go wrong...

***Biweeklies [Evening event] (two days out of the month) : $4 metro card (Dam MTA), $10 teams, $10 singles, $5 - $10 lunch/dinner (lets say $5), $2 drink or snack, midnight snack at home DEFINITELY PRICELESS, lol. You will save money if you starve at the biweeklies or don’t need MTA, lol. Do everything in this times 2 and you will be spending about $62 (If you enter the two biweeklies and go all out those two days out of the month). There will be a good amount of people many a great or less #. I would say a decent or great amount of people.

***Weeklies [Evening event] (four days out of the month) : $4 metro card, $10 teams, $10 singles, $5 - $10 lunch/dinner (lets say $5), $2 drink or snack. Like I said before you will save money if you starve or don’t need to use MTA. Do everything here times four only if you attend every week and go all out every week. You do the math cause its greater than $62 for the month (if you go all out). WARNING! It is not certain that there will be a great # of players in every weekly.

**PLEASE reply...

From what I heard, there were about 12 to 15 people in this week's weekly. A small # of people. Like I said, "WARNING! It is not certain that there will be a great # of players in every weekly" (Jay0yeah).

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
biweeklies seem fine to me. not to late, no to early, and it gives people like me time to be well packed with money for a weeklie. this is my vote.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Yea, I agree. Either biweeklies or monthlies. Check out what I wrote about biweeklies and monthlies when you have the chance. Thank you for replying

Jay0yeah
I did, son. That's why I quoted youz. Lawlzors. But yeah, what you're saying is true. I won't have to do MTA myself but it'll still be costly, but worth it at a biweekly level. It's like Goldilocks.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
biweeklies seem fine to me. not to late, no to early, and it gives people like me time to be well packed with money for a weeklie. this is my vote.

I see I'm not that important that my post get skipped. alright, I see how it is....>_____>

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Ace Marth

I did, son. That's why I quoted youz. Lawlzors. But yeah, what you're saying is true. I won't have to do MTA myself but it'll still be costly, but worth it at a biweekly level. It's like Goldilocks.
Iight cool. Iight son?? YOU NOT MY FATHER! LOL joking. I get you. Thanks for reading. What characters do you play with? Have I seen you at the weeklies before?

"I see I'm not that important that my post get skipped. alright, I see how it is....>_____>" (Dark Peach). YOU ARE IMPORTANT!! LOL. Don't think that you not. I agree with you saying biweeklies!

ACEMARTH : Do not do a weekly next week. Start one up the following week. There is a better chance that you will get more people attending web2zone for smash BIWEEKLIES. I believe weeklies will continue to fail with a small # of people attending.

PLAN B, Biweeklies.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
lul u guys stil dont' kno hoo strarcok is . lol nubs. enyways it's 9:59 PM. do u kno where ur childen is at? lul well there in ur testikles lululor.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Holy **** that IS Samus' bair!

LOL seriously...you know he was playing Smash before he showed up for that game...:laugh: But yo look at the accuracy!! ! The only difference is..the guy didn't go flying into the abyss after he got hit...dam maybe I'll do one where the guy actually gets Star KO'd .. :laugh:

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
LOL seriously...you know he was playing Smash before he showed up for that game...:laugh: But yo look at the accuracy!! ! The only difference is..the guy didn't go flying into the abyss after he got hit...dam maybe I'll do one where the guy actually gets Star KO'd .. :laugh:
That is an OD kick. LMAO!

Cia

das kwl
yet another odd weekly, small but fun. good shizz to those that showed up. without further ado, the results..

singles

1) Bum / Ace Marth (Split)
3) VaNz
4) Wes
5) Alukard
DJ Nintendo
7) KillaFox
Dionis
9) Frank
Duray
Blast_SSBB
BluRay
13) Basic Sausage
Baii
John
Victor

Good Matches everyone. by the way, u might as well cancel the next weekly. I won't be going because of smashacre, and I believe a few other usuals won't be going either.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
yet another odd weekly, small but fun. good shizz to those that showed up. without further ado, the results..

singles

1) Bum / Ace Marth (Split)
3) VaNz
4) Wes
5) Alukard
DJ Nintendo
7) KillaFox
Dionis
9) Frank
Duray
Blast_SSBB
BluRay
13) Basic Sausage
Baii
John
Victor

Good Matches everyone. by the way, u might as well cancel the next weekly. I won't be going because of smashacre, and I believe a few other usuals won't be going either.
Good ****, all. Sorry I couldn't stay. Blame Alex for making me work all day tomorrow.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
About 16 people in this weekly? O_o

AceMarth do biweeklies so there can be a greater number of players. Look at my previous post, Ace.

Jay0yeah

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
nah vanz dont john lol i played wit a controller that couldnt turn to the left LMAO nah but u got madd better and u played well good shlt on third. wes good shlt ur still Madd OD beast in my eyes. Bum i hate u im comin for u next time. Dionis ur madd beast son keep it up. im out.

Cia

das kwl
nah vanz dont john lol i played wit a controller that couldnt turn to the left LMAO nah but u got madd better and u played well good shlt on third. wes good shlt ur still Madd OD beast in my eyes. Bum i hate u im comin for u next time. Dionis ur madd beast son keep it up. im out.
:) .

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
meh this weekly was so not wat i remembered the weeklies to be. i sucked *** got 4 stocked by almost everybody. only thing i enjoyed was teams matches and u guyd didnt even do teams tourney. now i remember why i quit this lame game :(. im coming next week just cuz my cousin wants to go but that will prob be my last one.

btw charging me at the door was lame. i payed cuz ur co worker said there was like 20 ppl downstairs but there was like 6 ppl just playing guitar hero and another couple playing madden. i should have left when i had the chance ><

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I think it's Rockin. (Moar like, Cockin, am i ritte?)

Maybe it's a way to vent out his frustration?
That would make sense. No one has really seen me gone emo/mad at anyone/anything (I bet some of ya question it)

While the motive and my rhyming tag (**** you starz) fits, there's no way it can be me.

If I want to show myself being a loser of some kind, well...........................I have to be myself LOL.

And OMG to Silven's sig. The Bair was done accuratly. =D

XSilvenX

Smash Lord

singles

1) Silven
2) Bum/Ace LUL
3) VaNz
4) Wes
5) Alukard
DJ Nintendo
7) KillaFox
Dionis
9) Frank
Duray
Blast_SSBB
BluRay
13) Basic Sausage
Baii
John
Victor

Good Matches everyone. by the way, u might as well cancel the next weekly. I won't be going because of Silven...he's just too good, and I believe a few other usuals won't be going either.

LOL Sorry I beasted so hard man :laugh: I didn't mean to **** you like that.

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
That would make sense. No one has really seen me gone emo/mad at anyone/anything (I bet some of ya question it)

While the motive and my rhyming tag (**** you starz) fits, there's no way it can be me.

If I want to show myself being a loser of some kind, well...........................I have to be myself LOL.

And OMG to Silven's sig. The Bair was done accuratly. =D
XD I'm just kidding, sir.

To JayOHHHH YEAH!: Bi-weeklies. I say this because Queens smashfests are small and all the big ones are in the Bronx. Too dangerous for my liking. So, with monthlies I will never get practice.

Silven: I'm too lazy to call your cell. So, tomorrow, Shin Boozer, you, and myself smash, yes?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer

To JayOHHHH YEAH!: Bi-weeklies. I say this because Queens smashfests are small and all the big ones are in the Bronx. Too dangerous for my liking. So, with monthlies I will never get practice.

Silven: I'm too lazy to call your cell. So, tomorrow, Shin Boozer, you, and myself smash, yes?
I know you was. Notice the LOL in my post :p

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Starz!!!

Starz! Whats up? Thanks for replying.

**Biweeklies must start so that there will be more smash players. I hope ya read my previous post about biweeklies. Everyone take care and train

Jay0yeah

The 5th Police

Smash Journeyman
why did ace beast so hard son? Man wish I was there oh well. I seriously hope the zenith is going to be so huge that like over 100 people show up. I can't wait for it, yo ace what did the smash community have to say about the new schedule. I'm refering to is smash going to be monthlies, weeklies or biweeklies?Thanks.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
why did ace beast so hard son? Man wish I was there oh well. I seriously hope the zenith is going to be so huge that like over 100 people show up. I can't wait for it, yo ace what did the smash community have to say about the new schedule. I'm refering to is smash going to be monthlies, weeklies or biweeklies?Thanks.
He JUST announced it. It's gonna be bi-weeklies from this point on.

Top Bottom