• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
Why are people guessing that I am some disturbing smash member that should be locked away in rehab? Why can't you guess that I am M2K or even bananas in pajamas? Curse you all.

Quick question though, should I see a Doc if my co.ck sneezes? Is that normal or umm, yeah ok nevermind.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
Perhaps, but trying to get me fixed is their solution to everything. The Co.ck will not be played with by those vet dingos.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I'll agree that it's KillaFox. Or Rockin getting back at us for telling him to quit all the time.

EDIT: Also, Vanz, good detective work. Nothing to do on a Thursday night lawl?

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
It seems that all you guys are going insane. Do any of you run a farm? because all this $hit comming out of your mouths is beyond normal human production. I think it is the Co.ck effect, yes, it must be that.

A qoute from Snake describes it well " So massive it can rip a tank apart*.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
who cares who starcock is. He is just....starcock...
Exactly. Like I said in another thread about my orgin

"As an orphan child, I grew up without parents and was touched in areas I didn't know existed. Then one day about thanksgiving, I wished up on a star for a better life and it happened, a Turkey once told me very critical info about life, it told me "Goble Goble Goble" and I understood my purpose, so from that day forward, a Starcock was born. "

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
T = Tim ZOMG Big T is teh starcock! (Another ignorant accusation, and excuse to make people jealous of my dancing Waddle Dee.)

EDIT: Oh **** Big T's not from Jersey. Also, starcock is sounding too much like Buckethead now.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
T = Tim ZOMG Big T is teh starcock! (Another ignorant accusation, and excuse to make people jealous of my dancing Waddle Dee.)

EDIT: Oh **** Big T's not from Jersey. Also, starcock is sounding too much like Buckethead now.
Stick around a couple hours and I will start sounding like you as well.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Exactly. Like I said in another thread about my orgin

"As an orphan child, I grew up without parents and was touched in areas I didn't know existed. Then one day about thanksgiving, I wished up on a star for a better life and it happened, a Turkey once told me very critical info about life, it told me "Goble Goble Goble" and I understood my purpose, so from that day forward, a Starcock was born. "
this is just 2 good.... btw is there alot of ppl comin 2 the weekly 2day? cus if there isnt..than im not gonna bother 2 show up

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
u havent earned my respect yet sorry. i have lost the urge to embarass u.
Who gives a pigeon's fly bying ****! about your respect? You are not even worthy of giving out respect, it is like some homeless man with prostate cancer giving a rich guy respect, means absoluly garbage, Fact. The day I care about your bull**** is the day I get my **** chopped off by a rampaging wildebeest.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
TMR? Nani?

It's gonna be tournies for DOA, Tekken, 3rd Strike (thanks to Alex), and a couple others I can't think of.

Whatever. Smash is my fighter of choice now (though I used to own at TTT and T4, and **** as Ivy in SC2)

Jash

Smash Lord
Who gives a pigeon's fly bying ****! about your respect? You are not even worthy of giving out respect, it is like some homeless man with prostate cancer giving a rich guy respect, means absoluly garbage, Fact. The day I care about your bull**** is the day I get my **** chopped off by a rampaging wildebeest.
.........Shut up.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
.........Shut up.
No, I have a better idea. How about we walk out back together, I kick you in the nuts and we call it a day? Otherwise, keep your bull**** in your A$$ until you get potty trained.

Top Bottom