• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Starz! Whats up? Thanks for replying.

**Biweeklies must start so that there will be more smash players. I hope ya read my previous post about biweeklies. Everyone take care and train

Jay0yeah
Hey, man. Hope you like Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. Whenever you're finished with it, let me know 'cause I think I'm going to re-play all the Metroid Prime's after I'm done with Corruption.

I played Resident Evil in every possible way, and even bought my own copy. .')

Hope to see you in tournament some time soon.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Hey, man. Hope you like Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. Whenever you're finished with it, let me know 'cause I think I'm going to re-play all the Metroid Prime's after I'm done with Corruption.

I played Resident Evil in every possible way, and even bought my own copy. .')

Hope to see you in tournament some time soon.

Get ready for about 40 hours of bullcrap.. Metroid Prime one and two sucks peni5.

...Nah I'm kidding, they're good lmao. Echoes might frustrate you at the end :laugh:

D1

Banned via Administration
Any of ya'll nigz play Naruto:Clash of Ninja Revolution for the Wii?

Sh** is mad tough!!!

Aight peace.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
So how r the weeklys guys..Ar they any better..Well i am plaining to go to the next 1 so i'll see u all there i guess..Also theres no teams nomore??If there iis anyone want to team??

R3N0

Smash Lord
big-t we fightin'? looked kinda suspect. cause im asian?!

black,i touch u all the time.

and i love how this forum strays off topic all the time :)

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Bi-weeklies it is!

next weekly or biweekly w.e will be on the 9th. then on the 23rd. Bi-weeklies from now on.

Btw im too good.
Now watch there be a greater number of players since there's going to be a smash biweekly on Nov 9th. Good call Ace. Until then everyone, take care and train

Jay0yeah

D1

Whoah WHOAH WHAOH!!!

I could set up MMs in Naruto GNT4 for this f*ckin Friday!!!

COME MUTHAF*CKIN SEE ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only will I be taking MMs I'll bring my mans w/ me who's also godlike in this game just to take ur money w/ a char thats not EVEN BROKEN. Yes a char that uses skill not just overtly cheap tactics to overcome his opponent who clearly is smarter than him.

Can't wait to hear the responses...b*tches.

:devil:

If any of ya'll n*ggaz main OTK Naruto, or Itachi I'm already laughing straight to the bank w/ this, "Ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaaaa...ha...ha...ha-ha-ha-haaaaaaa. I'm laughin straight to teh bank w/ this."

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Whoah WHOAH WHAOH!!!

I could set up MMs in Naruto GNT4 for this f*ckin Friday!!!

COME MUTHAF*CKIN SEE ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only will I be taking MMs I'll bring my mans w/ me who's also godlike in this game just to take ur money w/ a char thats not EVEN BROKEN. Yes a char that uses skill not just overtly cheap tactics to overcome his opponent who clearly is smarter than him.

Can't wait to hear the responses...b*tches.

:devil:

If any of ya'll n*ggaz main OTK Naruto, or Itachi I'm already laughing straight to the bank w/ this, "Ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaaaa...ha...ha...ha-ha-ha-haaaaaaa. I'm laughin straight to teh bank w/ this."
Shut yo ***** *** up.:laugh:

R3N0

Smash Lord
all those asterisks that could be replaced with a letter d1.. just replace it and make all our lives easier..

****!

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I received an infraction for flaming when I told Starcock to quit for quoting Vegas Vacation. And yet I don't see any infractions on any of Starcock's obviously flaming and completely irrelevant posts. Quit, whoever you are.

Also: Biweekly next week, who is coming, just so I can count?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Yeah! I'm coming to this weekly! I'll take you on in Smash, DBZ Ten. 3, and Naruto: Clash of the Ninja 2!

Wait.

I can't go because of my schedule still. ****! ><

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
That was bum,and dik bro..4got his name..Mad cool i wish i played at that time..Who was the shiek,and bum lost to that bad shiek quit.. LMAO

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
System fanboys of any kind are annoying. The only reason I root for the Wii is because it's heavily criticized for its mediocre graphics and games, which is true (only five good games out at the moment, with Galaxy and Brawl coming soon after.) I recall the XBOX 360 sucking ****s when it first came out, but with given time of course it became the best system of the three with more games coming out. I agree with the Angry Nintendo Nerd.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
No weekly this Friday. Biweeklies will start next week Nov. 9th. Meaning, ya can train this week and go to the movies or something, lol. Everyone!!! Get ready for next week!!

Jay0yeah

D1

McHammer...QUIT LIFE

MC Hammer ya trailer park ****. I <3 White ppl btw I'm just being stupid don't flame me.

Top Bottom