• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
I received an infraction for flaming when I told Starcock to quit for quoting Vegas Vacation. And yet I don't see any infractions on any of Starcock's obviously flaming and completely irrelevant posts. Quit, whoever you are.

Also: Biweekly next week, who is coming, just so I can count?
i usually dont tell people to quit cuz its become a broken term but...

QUIT!!!

For getting a flaming infraction in this thread against Starc0ck. LMAO

Cia

das kwl
the title of this thread makes me never want to come here again. who the hell says "peeps" ??

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

plz, just make it Official NYC Bi-weeklies

Venom NY

Smash Lord
bored.................. anyone play tekken 5 or street fighter 3rd strike or hyper street fighter (for ps2)???? i wanna start playing those games competitevly.I already got my KoF limited edition only 5000 ever made arcade stick ;D btw would anyone like to buy it from me? remember only 5000 ever made that means the whole world not just the U.S it has proof and everything/.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
Somebody stop being gay and help me practice. I only get to play SMASH PERIOD at weeklys :(..............
Yo if ur up to playing smash. respond to this post saying "yea ill come down on friday at about 5pm and play". if you can do that, ill come and play u. if there is no responce then i wont play u. its up to you.

bored.................. anyone play tekken 5 or street fighter 3rd strike or hyper street fighter (for ps2)???? i wanna start playing those games competitevly.I already got my KoF limited edition only 5000 ever made arcade stick ;D btw would anyone like to buy it from me? remember only 5000 ever made that means the whole world not just the U.S it has proof and everything/.
if your talking about friday ill play you in third strike and ill bring my friends whose pretty good with me. but this will only happen if you tell me on aim or respond to this post.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
You should have come to the tournament at web2zone on Saturday. Well, that's if you wanted Justin Wong to **** you in like five different games. Fool took home first place in at least three tournies (MvC2, 3rd Strike, CVS2)

Venom NY

Smash Lord
You should have come to the tournament at web2zone on Saturday. Well, that's if you wanted Justin Wong to **** you in like five different games. Fool took home first place in at least three tournies (MvC2, 3rd Strike, CVS2)
whens the next tourny? and thathappy blah blah blah umm im not gonna be there as early as u are u be getting there dum early.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace

Alukard

Smash Hero
i can't wait till the 9th then so i can play some smash ... i hope people actually sho up and play some doubles ... and that sucks wes went sheik on bum in that old vid LMFAO ... doesn't he get mad when people "counter pick" on him well wes u kno when u wanna win u wanna win LOL ... bum u look madddddd skinny without ur ****ing baggy *** sweater nigggg lol ... and ace u gotta thro a smash fest sumtime dude ^_^

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
WTF!!! !AT THAT NINJA VIDEO LMAOROFL!! They can't be serious...how do those invisible ninjas do it.. LMAO!!! I bet there aren't any..LMAO That vid is so pwnage.

D1

Banned via Administration
I couldn't find one **** ninja : (.

I bet they don't even show up...**** liars.

So since there's no weekly this week how are we all gonna meet up and play Naruto this Friday?

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Dude it's the Onion. The Onion is the best fake news ever. A ****ing Ninja Parade!

"According to an arrow-scroll delivered straight into the heart of the city clerk..."

Ownage.

Vanz: I'm not gonna lie, not everyone there is a Scrub. If you were DJ I'd say word to Bowser. But your Young Link would be a much better low tier candidate. Speaking of which, yo, Glitch, teach me Mewtwo for this event.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I couldn't find one **** ninja : (.

I bet they don't even show up...**** liars.

So since there's no weekly this week how are we all gonna meet up and play Naruto this Friday?
There's no weekly, but there's casual friday. It's always been casual friday, but it's been squished up with Smash weeklies, so it's barely noticable. we can still go there for just $10

BIG-T

Smash Apprentice
word come through to my house you happy *** *****.....

510 beach 21st street
Far rockaway

call me for directions and **** 646 309 1843

D1 you can come through and bring naruto and your crew of flunkies too just call me

i guess some other random ppl are welcome too

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'm going to try ... and succeed ... sensei got lucky i whiffed the f smash on battlefield -_- ... i felt like m2k feels now i guess lololol ... but it was a good set all the way down to that last stock lol ... eggm we gotta play some friendlies ^_^ ... PC i wanna play u too !!!(stop sandbaggin ^_-)

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
NYC weekly on Nov. 9th

next weekly or biweekly w.e will be on the 9th. then on the 23rd. Bi-weeklies from now on.

Btw im too good.
Please read previous post to find out if there is a smash weekly tournament or not.

No weekly this Friday.

Next NYC smash tournament is on Nov. 9th...

Jay0yeah

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Please read previous post to find out if there is a smash weekly tournament or not.

No weekly this Friday.

Next NYC smash tournament is on Nov. 9th...

Jay0yeah

Jay0 is awesome >_> so jay0 when do i get to do double kirby again?? :laugh:

PC - i hope you go so i can wreck you :lick: LOL jk i hope to see you over there since its the last smashacre itll be awesome to see you over there since u dont go to tournies with a turnout of 20 people or less T_T

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace

Whenever you want. We have to team for one weekly. Hopefully I don't work during one weekly O_o. How's everything bro?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer

Whenever you want. :) We have to team for one weekly, if I don't work. O_o. How's everything bro?

everything is cool are you comin to Bayonne this week? cuz you know... we should play lol

School ***** my life but its all good how bout you?

o and yea we do have to team one weekly at least :chuckle:

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
everything is cool are you comin to Bayonne this week? cuz you know... we should play lol

School ***** my life but its all good how bout you?

o and yea we do have to team one weekly at least :chuckle:
Yea school can be a pain... I can't wait to go full time next semester so that I can be busy. That's how I like it. What is Bayonne, the NJ tourney? DOUBLE KIRBY!!! LOL.

Yooo that Death Note sig is cool!!!

BTW L is the MAN!!!

Top Bottom