• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
For some reason, Vanz, when you did that Ohmigaaaash!!! the first two things I thought of were...

1.) That video Venom posted of JUSTIN WONG!!! OH MAH GAAAADDDDD!

2.) Jash.

R3N0

Smash Lord
Yo G$$ this event you're gonna hold this saturday? Quick question.. did you actually ASK anyone from hofstra if you can do that?

I'm tired of u bothering my pplz at hofstra. We'll call you to smash, understand?

Theres a reason why this university is PRIVATE. GGKTHX BY "KWIT"

lol @ tsa ny.

D1

Banned via Administration
Wow um wow...Quit Life me for missing all the action. And I'm maining King Dedede cuz he's cool ^_^.

Cia

das kwl
soooo.. yeah, who else is with me in only going low tiers?? (single climber counts, unless they won't let u kill off the biitch, than u gotta chain grab that fool up til they know who's runnin shiit up in here, ya digg)

Cia

das kwl
OMFG I already said that I would be there at 5:30 luck. my goshhhh

and lmao @ dark.pch 's avatar. I can't put my finger on it, but it fits.

lmao @ at silven calling smashers "prudes."

idk cuz smash players are some of the biggest sluts in the world.

however, halo people are bonafide prudes.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
What happens when you face Starcock in Smash?

Answer: You get 4 Co.cked by Starcock

S.R. XXVII

Smash Ace
I was looking at the web2zone website, and I have a question. Do you have to pay to get into web2zone, as well as pay the tourney fee? And to be on the safe side, it is tomorrow, right?

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
I was looking at the web2zone website, and I have a question. Do you have to pay to get into web2zone, as well as pay the tourney fee? And to be on the safe side, it is tomorrow, right?

it is tomorrow and no u dont have to pay just to get in. u only have to pay if ur gonna spectate or actually enter the tournament

oh and Starcock MM? 20$ I'll even put up the 20 for u.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
Who r u.. I bet your wack at this game, lol.. U think since u no how to wavedash u think your good..Well u got a long way to go buddy..

werd lol he was posting left and right but then once i posted about a MM wit him he disappeared from the boards right lol. wat a noob. i even offered to put up the money for him. so come see lil ***** i'll be waitin.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
werd lol he was posting left and right but then once i posted about a MM wit him he disappeared from the boards right lol. wat a noob. i even offered to put up the money for him. so come see lil ***** i'll be waitin.
I got banned . Sorry if I don't stare at the screen 24/7 waiting for you to post so I can reply. That cuts into my masturbating time.

Because I know how to wave dash doesn't mean I am good? Wtf did you even see my vids I posted already. Gather data, ask KDJ and then shove a stuffed animal's rectam up your jiggling cheeks.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
I don't know why..

I think starcock is silven.. lolz

it just makes sense

I am definitely in no way affiliated with a guy called "Starcock" First of all....he has a Fox banner.... not even the Melee Fox...but the nasty rabid wolf hound fox from Assault that looks...well...********.... And second of all...his typing pattern if you noticed..is wayy different than mine. Since when did I skip a line after every sentence or two LOL...and I rarely type in lines anyway...I type in full sentences.. Puh-leeease.. Starcock is definitely VanZ in disguise. He's just trying to pin it on me.:laugh: Lose the alt VanZ. I mean is it merely coincidence that you and Starcock are NEVER online at the same time...it can only be because you two are the same person. Just like Tuxedo Mask from sailor moon or Steve Urkel and Alfonso or w.e that guy's name was. .LOL Never see him and that other guy in the same scene roflmao @ Sailor Moon reference..

...Yo guys I beasted with this post. :laugh:

Cia

das kwl
lolz, nope. u see. there are a few reasons why that could be ur second account.

- "starcock" made a reference to me wearing a suit at the weekly about 2 weeks ago. which happened to be the one weekly in which u attended in a while

- that sig has ur weird editting style written all over it. not to mention that it's almost as controversial as ur sig with the oily a$$'d chick

- u've never made fun of starcock about anything and ur usually the first to mouth off about something. I mean, it's starcock, it's so easy. (notice how u DID make fun of starcock in defense against my post)

- "starcock" posted something about attending the last smashacre but not entering because he saw m2k, so he ran outta there. that's just the type of sarcasm that silven uses and would let slip even through an alias (smashacre information could have been fed to u by starzonedge who is a very good friend of yours)

-ur already known for being a common enemy of the smashworld (most notably, wes v ken vid & pros being noobs) so at least with a different alias, u can be a jerk to smash players w/o them knowing it's you.

- also, when defending urself, you almost instantly made a reference to the 2 different typing styles. I trust that u are smart enough to change ur typing style when ur pretending to be another person. (and XsilvenX's typing style has been a lot more unique lately. possibly an attempt to keep everyone off ur trail)

soooo, I'm convinced that if starcock is not just a myth, than it's YOU!!!!

bwah hahahaa

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
lolz, nope. u see. there are a few reasons why that could be ur second account.

- "starcock" made a reference to me wearing a suit at the weekly about 2 weeks ago. which happened to be the one weekly in which u attended in a while

- that sig has ur weird editting style written all over it. not to mention that it's almost as controversial as ur sig with the oily a$$'d chick

- u've never made fun of starcock about anything and ur usually the first to mouth off about something. I mean, it's starcock, it's so easy. (notice how u DID make fun of starcock in defense against my post)

- "starcock" posted something about attending the last smashacre but not entering because he saw m2k, so he ran outta there. that's just the type of sarcasm that silven uses and would let slip even through an alias (smashacre information could have been fed to u by starzonedge who is a very good friend of yours)

-ur already known for being a common enemy of the smashworld (most notably, wes v ken vid & pros being noobs) so at least with a different alias, u can be a jerk to smash players w/o them knowing it's you.

- also, when defending urself, you almost instantly made a reference to the 2 different typing styles. I trust that u are smart enough to change ur typing style when ur pretending to be another person. (and XsilvenX's typing style has been a lot more unique lately. possibly an attempt to keep everyone off ur trail)

soooo, I'm convinced that if starcock is not just a myth, than it's YOU!!!!

bwah hahahaa
Nice work detective Vanz.

Now I see why scooby-Doo and the gang are out of the job ;)

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
LOLOLOL!!!! VanZ you're sooo funny. I assure you though....Starcock isn't my alt. name. But nice try. Ask Woz or any other mod (they can see IPs lul) if my IP and "Starcock's" IP is the same..it won't be and don't even say I post from two different computers lmao cuz that's ridiculous. That wouldn't be worth it...and plus I'm not the type to use alts on forums ..only n00bs do that lulz <----I used "lulz"... LULUL!!!

luk at teh numbr uf posts and th e post histery of "Starcock" dO u cereally beleeV alll of thosee posts to com 4rm me?!1 LULUL Vanz u r so funnee.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
SILVEN ... why are we going to b G's on them K2's man ?!?!?!

I don't know Alukard.. Why ARE we going to b G's on them K2's man ?!?!?! *_*

[[[ THERE USED TO BE AN IMAGE HERE BUT I REALIZED NOT EVERYONE HAD A PRO COMPUTER LIKE MINE SO I REMOVED It. I DIDNT WANNA CAUSE ANYONES GRAPHICS CARD TO EXPLODE OR SOMETHING ]]]

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
I am Starcock. >_>;
I mean, like we're one of the same person practically, twins.
Starzonedge is my home slice.
If Starcock is a *******ization of "Star Fox" then it should have been "Star *****" or "Starcocks", and it also could have been a *******ization of "Starbucks."

If I find out you're Starcock... :( Then I'll be sad.

Top Bottom