• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
Can we please have another one of these? On a saterday? I think this is a great idea but I just found this topic so I missed the others. Can somebody make an official thread on all the tournaments in NYC? Or can we just have another please?
another wat? theres tourneys every week dont wry if u miss it this week u can always come next week. if ur talking about the borough thing it never happened as isnt gonna happen cuz some ppl are wussing out.

thx call my cell and we'll work sumthing out for later in the week maybe thursday ima lil smashed out right now lol.

i dont think me+pc+cort can make it cuz cort isnt gonna get to pc's til 6:30ish then its 45 mins to this place from chris's.

oh well, i guess only 2 tournies that weekend! :p
u guys should come through anywayz!! Alex convince ur boss to leave the venue open later than normal again!!

GallopingDan

Smash Rookie
Whoa i'm confused all of a sudden, so there's gonna be another tourney next week? That is the week where april 30th is a monday? If so then can it be on a saterday though because, i think alot of us have school on friday's which is when the tourney's usually are.

Cia

das kwl
I believe the venue only allows them to host the tournaments on Friday. This time just work for most people, so i doubt that it may change. However, there is a "Gauntlet" on Sunday, April 29th. If u can't make the weekly for Friday, That's the only other alternative i can suggest. Look in the Tournament Listings.

Now, as far as the Borough battles go, i'm not sure why so many people pulled out of it because it only shows That you're not ready to advance your skills. This was a chance to create a title for the borough you're defending. Even if you didn't win, you can say u went out trying, And you gain a lot of experience with multi crew battles. (Like the FC events) more importantly, it was just a chance to have fun and change things up a bit. keeps smash just a bit more interesting. Oh well, i guess i'll just see guys at the next weekly. :D

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
i dont think me+pc+cort can make it cuz cort isnt gonna get to pc's til 6:30ish then its 45 mins to this place from chris's.

oh well, i guess only 2 tournies that weekend! :p
doubles is first guys. so u can still make it for some singles fun. theres always god comp and stuff like DA, KF and other good players from jersey and stuff. and if anything we can house u if u need

Killafox said to do the MM then plank lol.

oh and galloping dan. the tourney starts at 6PM. so unless u ur college and have school at night. u should be able to make these.

D1

Banned via Administration
Hell yeah gotta love KF for doin their thing for the smash community soon NYC will be recognized as THE home of the BEST smashers.

Oh Yeah. ^_^

thx

Smash Ace
yeah ummm i need a partner for teams *cough d1 cough cough cough*.....but yeah ummm anyone wanna help me out here lol and killafox i owe u five =)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hey Venom, can I get a match with you against your falcon on friday. its good and I could use you to help me get better at this fight

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im gonna come to this before i head over to pc's later in the night. anyone good teammateless?

edit: am i gonna have to worry about my car gettin ****ed up in the neighborhood this is at? LMAO

D1

Banned via Administration
^_^ I suck more! Unranked Yes!

Make sure to come on time Raft to get some team friendlies 5pm=early...6pm=right on the dot.

I'll be there 5pm most likey for friendlies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
by myself, im staying with pc for the weekend but he cant come to this. so im gonna head to his place afterwards. ill also be at nyst saturday, and gauntlet sunday

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
and I just realized that Gauntlet is this saturday.....****. oh well I'll try and go anyways.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
right. I meant to say sunday. saturday wouldn't be a problem....ok well see everyone on friday I think...

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Warriorknight aight let's team for this.

D1, how about we team for MLG long island thing?

Grey Fox

Smash Journeyman
Wait, Singles is first?
And is singles 10 or 15 bux?
I might come to this one finally its been awhile.

SEACREST OUT:cool: !

Quil

Smash Apprentice
Alright, so can somebody quickly brief me on exactly what's happening on the 27th? If my friend and I make it there by around 5, what'll be there, etc?

Friendlies? Should I bring anything aside from a controller?

Cia

das kwl
Yes, to anyone. Getting there at 5 o' clock is perfect because it gives up a good hour of friendlies before the tournament. In addition, all you will need is a controller and the entry fee. Please keep in mind that if you are bringing friends as spectators, there is a $2.00 fee for their entry

Cia

das kwl
Umm.. to my knowledge, there will be a singles tournament if time allotted. If there is enough time left, the singles will be $5.00 per entry. And yes, the spectators are allowed to play friendlies provided that there are no events taking place.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
singles is gonna be first, then teams. i can help run this **** to make sure it gets done, if KF needs help. im a vet running tournies

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
its in the heart of manhattan nurok.

and to clear up anyones questions. singles starts @ 6 pm. should end around 9-9:30 (hopefully sooner), then teams start. spectators have to pay 2$, then they can play friendlies.

and plank, i know ur a vet. UR RUNNING POUND 2 FOR CHRISTS SAKE lol. if u want to help, then more the merrier.

if any one has any questions, call 646-851-5676--thats killafoxs #.

Top Bottom