• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

offcell

Smash Apprentice
kashan speaking-

FOR THOSE FOR THOSE FOR THOSE WHO DONT GET THIS JOKE

Originally Posted by DAlegendarysamus View Post
for those for those
for those for those whom are interested in coming to our 2v2 and 1v1 biweekly go here its the day after this 2v2 tounery http://www.smashboards.com/showthrea...=1#post2287007

plus it said for those in the subject. the mystery of why wes said for those 50 times is still unsolved, but its no mystery that thats going to make me laugh for the rest of my life.

Alukard

Smash Hero
WOW ... only one weekend away and all this crap happens lol ... i love smash ... also why is everyone giving two ****s about peach when clearly we need to destroy those space animals and the ho with the needles lol

Venom NY

Smash Lord
WOW ... only one weekend away and all this crap happens lol ... i love smash ... also why is everyone giving two ****s about peach when clearly we need to destroy those space animals and the ho with the needles lol
word up son my ***** alukard know we ned to mes these space animals up plezey

Cia

das kwl
Before tomorrow's weekly, i thought we could all use some wise words of wisdom.

"Though the mind is the window to your soul, the zipper is the window to your pants."

--Sean

Cia

das kwl
This i would like to see. I was going to suggest that we have a Bronx VS. Brooklyn Crew battle tomorrow just for laughs (at brooklyn) , but than soo many people will be excluded.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
yo, that sounds madd fun vanz.

bronx-

me, killafox, dj nintendo, bum, jayoyea, glitch, alukard, jman, vanz, DeRay. i only put these because thats all i can think of at this moment that lives in the bronx.

wats ya line-up BK?

or how about round robin boroughs? Manhatten crew, Bronx crew, BK crew, queenz crew and LI crew. maybe for one of the upcoming bi-weeklies?

Cia

das kwl
yo, that sounds madd fun vanz.

bronx-

me, killafox, dj nintendo, bum, jayoyea, glitch, alukard, jman, vanz, DeRay. i only put these because thats all i can think of at this moment that lives in the bronx.

wats ya line-up BK?

or how about round robin boroughs? Manhatten crew, Bronx crew, BK crew, queenz crew and LI crew. maybe for one of the upcoming bi-weeklies?
That's a sexy line up, and a good idea!!

ace_marth

Smash Champion
Hot Idea lol

aight i was thinking that like i posted b4 we can do an event where 10 players from their respective boroughs get to play to defend their borough. we could do a round robin where all the boroughs fight each other including LI. it would be 10 or 15$ a person and winner take all. if their is too much people in one borough then we can pick a captain for that borough or ya can just fight it out to see who makes the crew. i think thats a freakin hot idea. madd fun wat ya think?

Cia

das kwl
BK'z line up would prolly look somethin like .. D1, Salad fingers, THX, Keg, Zeke, BrooklyKnightz crew, Dark.Pch .. but i'm still waitin for a BK representative to step up

Oh and Ace.. That idea is sick!! sounds madddd cool. I'm down for somethin like that. what does everyone else think?? FEEDBACK!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ey Im cool with this. I'll join this if I have BK members on my Side. so who is with me to represent BK?

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
oh yea and just to let ya no the bx is taking it lol u cant see us we broken at this game lol and like i said be4 ya ant wining u no y cause we live in the bronx and we all poor:( (besides vanz) lol

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Ace u ***, thats not a hot idea my nuts(yea they ***** hurt right now lol).
U sayin that b/c they're like 483974298 people in the bx that are at least semi-decent. Here in queenz there aint ****, wat maybe like 4 or 5 people max. Even Bk has better players than Queenz nowadays.
PS i wanna flirt with your girls lol. If i am permitted to do this, i will go 2morrow.

HipHopSpam

Smash Apprentice
Ace u ***, thats not a hot idea my nuts(yea they ***** hurt right now lol).
U sayin that b/c they're like 483974298 people in the bx that are at least semi-decent. Here in queenz there aint ****, wat maybe like 4 or 5 people max. Even Bk has better players than Queenz nowadays.
PS i wanna flirt with your girls lol. If i am permitted to do this, i will go 2morrow.
It's cool man, I'm having Bomb-Soldier flown in for this. He told me that he'd live in Queens in exchange for the location of every nuclear missle silo in the USA...I had to make the deal.

Cia

das kwl
oh yea and just to let ya no the bx is taking it lol u cant see us we broken at this game lol and like i said be4 ya ant wining u no y cause we live in the bronx and we all poor:( (besides vanz) lol
LMAO!!!!

Also, Warrior knight kinda has a point. So why don't you merge queens players with long island players?? that should be enough to even it out. besides, even if the numbers don't add up, u can still play with a 40 stock dividend. (bx. 10 players, 4 stock per person.. L.I. Queens. 8 players, 5 stock per person

ace_marth

Smash Champion
LMAO!!!!

Also, Warrior knight kinda has a point. So why don't you merge queens players with long island players?? that should be enough to even it out. besides, even if the numbers don't add up, u can still play with a 40 stock dividend. (bx. 10 players, 4 stock per person.. L.I. Queens. 8 players, 5 stock per person
exactly. we'll figure things out tomorrow if anything like captains, players, stocks and wat not.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It's cool man, I'm having Bomb-Soldier flown in for this. He told me that he'd live in Queens in exchange for the location of every nuclear missle silo in the USA...I had to make the deal.
LMAO!!!.......Wow, thats pretty hardcore.

*stays away from spam* >___________>

Hey come on man, am I the only Person in BK willing to fight other boroughs?. Fine screw this crap. I'll Get mY Peach to represent BK alone then. I'll fight all the other cities if no one want to hlep me. Bring it! XD!!!

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
LMAO!!!.......Wow, thats pretty hardcore.

*stays away from spam* >___________>

Hey come on man, am I the only Person in BK willing to fight other boroughs?. Fine screw this crap. I'll Get mY Peach to represent BK alone then. I'll fight all the other cities if no one want to hlep me. Bring it! XD!!!
so your going to play all the other boroughs yourself that peach of yours is going to have a 100000000000000000000000000000 d**ks in her p***y;) lol after its all done

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
ok....umm....in case no one else understands....like 6 out of the top 10 in NYC are from the Bronx....sooo I suggest everyone makes a crew vs the Bronx lol idk something that would at least be fair...

D

Deleted member

yo killa fleet rapid_assassin was looking for you guys check your PMs.

Cia

das kwl
ok....umm....in case no one else understands....like 6 out of the top 10 in NYC are from the Bronx....sooo I suggest everyone makes a crew vs the Bronx lol idk something that would at least be fair...
Umm only 4 of the top 10 are from the Bronx. There are also 4 of the top 10 from queens. And with the joint alliance with L.I., u've got 5. So, if anything, Queens has the advantage. I'm sure the Bx is still up for the challenge

Also, K.Fox, u play MVC2?? we gotta play that sometime. It's prolly just gonna be PMS all day. LoLz

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
I must say vanz does have a point. queens and bronx have the same number of people on the top 10 list.

so I'm guessing someone that's on there from either borough would be a captain. probably the person highest up in each borough?

where will the other 6 on each side come from though.

if it helps any I live in queens....

*runs away*

D1

Banned via Administration
Yo VanZ in Bk you got me, Tag, Salad Bowl, and some I.E. and Bklynightz players...there's alotta Bk players we all got ur back.

Cia

das kwl
Lmao!! Thankz D1, but i was looking for someone to represent brooklyn as our opponents. I'm on the Bronx team ^_^. But thankz. That's progress. See you guyz in a few hours.. lolz

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
attention!

EVERYONE, THE TOURNEY STARTS AT 6:30 TODAY ON THE DOT. NO EXCEPTIONS. THE REASON BIENG, WE'RE GOING TO HOLD SINGLES AND DOUBLES. SO WE NEED AS MUCH TIME AS POSSIBLE. ACE AND I WILL BE THERE EARLIER TO START SETTING THINGS UP.

SO AGAIN, REGISTRATION IS FROM 5-6:30

HOPEFULLY NEXT WEEK, WE'LL HOLD THOSE "BOROUGH BATTLES"

Top Bottom