• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Grey Fox

Smash Journeyman
Ill be coming to this most likely, unless the weather sucks which it better not. Alex u should have my info alredy im guessng.

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there...

Name: Altec Lansing
Tag: HipHopSpam
Email: Landoregos@yahoo.com
Zip: 11375
.....Height: 5'7
Weight: 150 lbs
Eye Color: Blue
List of Fears: Sharks, Fat Women, Polar Bears, Pennies, and Door Knobs
Favorite Drink: Agua
Favorite Food: Platanos (Only if they're Pc status....)
LOL SPAM the man yo spam u should take my sig since u are in pleasy

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
I'll be there...

Name: Altec Lansing
Tag: HipHopSpam
Email: Landoregos@yahoo.com
Zip: 11375
.....Height: 5'7
Weight: 150 lbs
Eye Color: Blue
List of Fears: Sharks, Fat Women, Polar Bears, Pennies, and Door Knobs
Favorite Drink: Agua
Favorite Food: Platanos (Only if they're Pc status....)
<3 spam and his ridiculous comments .... definitely KF status at times hah...

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman
ok so this is shoutout time
Salad Fingers- Good stuff today, we got teams next time
D1- it was nice playing you again
wes- good game to you
DIK-we had some good friendlies and good match in the tourney
Warrior Knight - your mindgames are incredable and you read me like a book. good stuff
keg-way to rep north 7 son
ghead- good stuff
thx good stuff
Starz- good game to you in our sets
vanz- i dont know wat to say to you , you were pretty hostile after our match:ohwell:
ben- i was good playin you again
and good stuff to alex and jay0yeah for hosting this tourney

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
My shotouts now. ((It's KEG btw))

Starz - Great **** today your frickin amazing. Lucky last minute IC training! I dont look that much like PC =[.

Yellow Rat ******* - I'm not gonna lie your pikachu is good at ****** people but you need to stop the charged smashes and start doing tilts...And get some other characters and counter picks tages.

Zeke_ - You were ****ing insane today. What a way to rep north 7th.

Thx - I placed higher then you =p

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
shoutouts (venom) by the way

ninjalink:gg it was close but we all know i win xD j/p

kashan:gg u got better from the last time i faced u

wes:gg it was really close i hate u <3

zeke:gg i officially hate falco xD

anyone i missed srry

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
For the record I NEVER said the guy is ugly. He happens to be very handsome. But going aroung being called a wannabe PC even though I use IC's and link doesn't make sense. Ima have to pick up falco >=D!

thx

Smash Ace
my shout outs =P

zeke- i said you coulddo it YOUR THE BEST AROUND nananana nothings gonna ever bring u down =)
D1- after the three rests in that match u stopped coming close to me =(
Starz- we gotta face **** it
Wes- i hate you ='(
Venom- u rep team pleasy and tried better luck next time?
Warrior knight- YOUR MY HERO =D
Salad fingers- man tht upset caught me of guard too O.O
keg- i beat u all the time and u had a bi =/

everyone else good stuff see u next time if i show up to the next bi weekly or gaunlet =/

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
my shout outs =P

Venom- u rep team pleasy and tried better luck next time?

everyone else good stuff see u next time if i show up to the next bi weekly or gaunlet =/
thanks i guess?xD its falco what can u do except get shot and get kicked

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
kick *** tournament. gratzie to top placers and good shizz to everyone that entered.

Vanz: Ouch... i got ***** decent, but i enjoyed the matches. sick Float cencel shizz

Zeke: sweet mother of god...goodshizz bro.

killafox: thanks for the friendlies (teams and 1v1's). imma get better so you actually have to try when you play me ~^.^~

Dj Nintendo: what a kickass Bowser. playing you showed me where i need to be. thx for the match.

I seen some great sets from the rest of ya. wish i coulda played you all but theres only but so much time in a day. Anyone going to cata i wish yall the best of luck.

* Crawls back in cave and fires up WoW *

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
kick *** tournament. gratzie to top placers and good shizz to everyone that entered.

Vanz: Ouch... i got ***** decent, but i enjoyed the matches. sick Float cencel shizz

Zeke: sweet mother of god...goodshizz bro.

killafox: thanks for the friendlies (teams and 1v1's). imma get better so you actually have to try when you play me ~^.^~

Dj Nintendo: what a kickass Bowser. playing you showed me where i need to be. thx for the match.

I seen some great sets from the rest of ya. wish i coulda played you all but theres only but so much time in a day. Anyone going to cata i wish yall the best of luck.

* Crawls back in cave and fires up WoW *

wtf?kilafox and dj nintendo didnt go and to thx im not feeling bad just pissed next time it wont be the same against the no mindgame having bird

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
wtf?kilafox and dj nintendo didnt go and to thx im not feeling bad just pissed next time it wont be the same against the no mindgame having bird
actually, we did go, i got there around 9:45-10:00 because i just finished working at that time and thought,"hey, lemme go to web2zone", so i did. and i called DJ around 9 to go to web2zone and he got there like 10 mins after i did. i got there like 5 mins b4 warriorknight beat wes. wish i could a entered but i don't wanna get fired. me and my bro will def rep the teams next week though. c everyone then. wtf? zeke got third? thats cuz me, ace and DJ didnt enter! j/k, luv ya. lol

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
great bi weekly as usual we really need to have alex run these tournaments some other way or day cuz it was WAY TOO PACKED IN THAT CORNER.

THX- jiggly is so boring!! u almost made a comeback good **** if ur gonna stick with a boring character u might as well play shiek and **** ;)
DIK- ****ing *** i hate u. call me tomorrow sometime in the afternoon so we can casual im mad u beat me with luigi when i ****ing had u.
WK- way to beast man keep up the good **** and start coming to more tourneys so u can prove ur top 3 in the city.
Ace Marth- mad fun casuals and u cant even 3 stock me no more u noob im officially getting better yes!!!!!
DJ- double bowsers suck u need to quit.
Zeke- u were really on ur game today u improved alot since gauntlet. we really need to get together some time and play some matches pm me if u want to.
Kashan- u had me that match man u really did. if u would have kept the same pace at the end as u had in the beginning u would have won. u have to work on that man otherwise great match.
Zero-way to rep mario im mad i lost but heck ill just win it all next time.
crismas- are u leaving me again next week or are we teaming next week?
jay0- u got me today but im still winning 2sets to 1 so keep it up with that nice kirby
and finally queer alex- call me i want to talk to u about the bi-weekly structure and good **** today even though u had us mad crowded.

oh and p.s. killer fleet is mad cute

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
waittt.... so no1 from the KF elite entered (except for WarriorKnight) and I'm assuming Dire and BUM didn't go? and Fab didn't enter either.... neither did Alejandro..... LOL oh wow.... I just realized this.... so the only people from the top 10 in NYC that went to this one were Antoine and Mirlan.... so it was like a tournament w/o pretty much everyone from top 10 in NYC.... and obviously the two that did go (Mirlan and Antoine) got 1st and 2nd respectively.....and I think Ace Marth entered but had the unlucky bracket of facing Wes and WK in the first two matches? lol so I'm assuming we're not basing the new rankings on this ... lol look at that analysis dudes I should totally be a panelist hah oh jeez I actually forgot to mention that I didn't go either... and I'm top ten too....so that makes 8 out of ten that didn't go or seven if Jeffrey did enter? my mistake lol Jeff you should still make me a panelist :)

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
Well TAG it doesn't really matter cuz them not entering is there fault and you cant take anything away from the people who placed where they did cuz this was still a good 30 man tournament. Just because your jealous cuz you got sick doesn't mean you can make this count for nothing. Especially since the next singles bi weeklie is like 4 weeks away. =\

Edit: Also Even if Zeke_ didn't beat a lot of the top 10 he still beat Dik, Starz (in friendlies), and Salad Fingers. I think that kinda proves his point that you should at least CONSIDER him in rankings and im not just saying this as a personal friend of his. Let's also note he got Wes down to 1 stock twice in the 100 %'s...coulda went either way.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
First of all I'm not a panelist and I was just analyzing.... and I didn't even mention zeke in my post .... Idk why you're bringing him into this...... and you really really cannot say that it's anyone's fault for not entering.... sure a 30 man tournament is good but if top 10 all came those spots would be locked unless the brackets weren't spread out evenly. Another thing, I'm not jealous lol I'm already in top 10 in NYC....I prove myself at tournaments where truly everyone shows up.....including smashers from outside of the city

Edit: Also Even if Zeke_ didn't beat a lot of the top 10 he still beat Dik, Starz (in friendlies), and Salad Fingers. I think that kinda proves his point that you should at least CONSIDER him in rankings and im not just saying this as a personal friend of his. Let's also note he got Wes down to 1 stock twice in the 100 %'s...coulda went either way.
As far as I know, he didn't beat any of the top ten...... your argument isn't valid :p

I'll go back to watching Death Note now....

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Well TAG it doesn't really matter cuz them not entering is there fault and you cant take anything away from the people who placed where they did cuz this was still a good 30 man tournament. Just because your jealous cuz you got sick doesn't mean you can make this count for nothing. Especially since the next singles bi weeklie is like 4 weeks away. =\

Zeke is good, but I stole the t.v. back from him the second set. >_>

Anyways, shoutouts...

D1 - Good to see you again! I hope we can team next week.
DJ Nintendo - Great Bowser. I'm going to PM you soon. ,')
Warrior Knight + Killafox + Ace Marth - Didn't get to play any of you which sucked, but it's always good to see my Spanish brothers.
Wes - Good ****, I hope you found your bank statement, too.
Vanz - You don't go to the boards much, but good chilling with you before, during, AND after the tournament.
Zeke - Good friendlies, I needed to take that T.V. from you, FINALLY. Though I had it for a long time too... *Hypocrite*
Salad Fingers - We faced, right? I'm not sure. I think so, but good matches, (if we did.)
Heavy Bass? - I'm glad I read the Ice Climber guide for Fox. Very nice Ice Climbers. I HAD to separate your two little fiends as soon as possible. ;-;
IDK/DIK - Good set, though I was a little frustrated at the end. :(
Crismas - I heard you're joining Brooklyn Knights (I probably spelled it wrong), and you definitely should. That Captain Falcon VS Wes match was intense. >_>
ZRO? - Funny **** in friendlies AND the actual matches.
The guy who kept saying Starzonedge... - We finally got to face, good matches man. I'm not even sure who you main from all the characters you were playing in doubles.

And ****, that power ranking is sure causing a lot of drama and arrogance...

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
concerning wat these guys were arguing above: id also have to say u cant just not consider an event b'cuz certain ppl didnt show up. although the 2 from the top 10 did win...hello! they are 2 from the top ten!! thats why they are in the top. but they was alot of nice players there that werent ranked like zeke and venom that did awesome. venom almost sent wes to losers and zeke was beastin on everyone except the top 2. im not saying now that they should be in the top 10 or even 15 but im saying that disregarding this tourney bcuz a couple of ppl didnt show up is a stupid idea. WarriorKnight did have to beat wes an extra set cuz he came from losers and he still won which has to show for something on his part.

oh and ace didnt enter. he was goin to but was late so WK took his place.

p.s. alex call me cuz that **** that u did was so not cool

Top Bottom