• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
yea hanson wh*re i didnt enter haha so thats only two of the top ten which doesnt matter. but ur still gay for not goin (who gets sick on fridays). WK def deserves top 3. wes is still a god. bum is too lazy to go anywhere lol. and dj and killa both prcrastinate to go anywhere............... in conclusion i suck but im still good...........but i suck...........but im still good...........yea i just woke up so dont mind this post lol.

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
c alot of nice players there that werent ranked like zeke and venom that did awesome. venom almost sent wes to losers and zeke was beastin on everyone except the top 2. im not saying now that they should be in the top 10 or even 15 but im saying that disregarding this tourney bcuz a couple of ppl didnt show up is a stupid idea.

That Captain Falcon VS Wes match was intense. >_>

yay im getting noticed

as for the results as far as alex told me

1-wk
2-wes
3-zeke
4-idk/dik
5-venom (me) thats all i know and exatcly how do u get up to the top ten?playing with fox and falco?cuz i think me and surge are even,zeke its falco with no mindgames just tech skill wk has mindgames wes has all of it ace has both as well so exatcly how do i need to prove myself?

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Good stuff at this thingy. I was playing the worst ive ever played earlier in the tourney but as I kept playin I got my momentum back a little.

Jay0 - We had the Epic Bowser vs. Kirby set, we gotta do more of those yo.
Zeke - Lol, I destroy all falcos badly. But you are still pretty nice.
DIK - Sorry we had to fight again bro, but good matches.
Ace - How we beasted in team friendlies using double everything lol.
Killabox - U just too cute ***** lol.
D1 - We didnt get to play after the tourney, but yo come thru for smashfests again.
Starz - Word we aint play but whenever *****, u live like 5 mins away from me kid.
blast - ***** how u look like a rusty bird and a box cutter mix lol.
Hendrick - lol, how this ****** face be mad sharp. ****** face is in high definition. How are our bowsers are OD sexy. Arabian bears all dai *****.
Wes - **** kid ur samus is beast mode. We had the ill finals, how it go down to the final 10th match lol. Goodgames *****.

P.S. I got a godly *** bowser.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
im not saying now that they should be in the top 10 or even 15 but im saying that disregarding this tourney bcuz a couple of ppl didnt show up is a stupid idea.
woah....dude... first of all, based on the ppl that showed it up... it was way more of a biweekly than a NYC tourney..... and "disregarding this because a couple of ppl didn't show up".....oh you mean 8 of the 10 best ppl in the NYC?? yea....

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
OH yea lol, starzonedge, u should quit for not knowing I was in KF bro lol. I was its only member like last year. QUIT lol.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
yea I know you guys are too good at random comments ****. go eat a cuban black polar bear di k

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
yea and being able to beat the top ppl like the rankings work as follows basically.... if you can consistently beat someone in top 10 then you should take there spot and if you can beat a number of ppl then u should be ahead of them but the top ten is pretty solid.....

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
yeah... what I do is I steal money from banks... I find that way easier than working for 5 hours a day with school and all....

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
yeah... what I do is I steal money from banks... I find that way easier than working for 5 hours a day with school and all....
You might as well steal from a cop XD.

I say selling your stuff at e-bay is a nice start to getting money. People would buy almost anything. I mean, look at the PS3. =D

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
something along the lines of bum, wes, warrior knight, dire, alejandro, ace marth, killa fox, dj nintendo, TAG, Fab

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
something along the lines of bum, wes, warrior knight, dire, alejandro, ace marth, killa fox, dj nintendo, TAG, Fab
time out alejandro?i want to face him now ive never fought fab so i guess i wanna face him 2 u guys up for it if u ever see this?

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
well alejandro lives in L.I. so he only shows for tournaments sometimes but you can face Fab at a smashfest or somethin he lives in the Bronx

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
well alejandro lives in L.I. so he only shows for tournaments sometimes but you can face Fab at a smashfest or somethin he lives in the Bronx
I OFFICIALLY CHALLENGE FAB FOR HIS SPOT.
then ill work my way up
ok i challenge fab alejandro and zeke (if he happens to beat fab)exatcly where in te bronz does he live?and does anyone have his aim or something?

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
ok lol .... guys..... you can't just challenge someone for their spot.... you have to be in the presence of greatness....lol if someone from the rest of the top 10 or a few ppl are there... witnessing you beating him completely then we consider you better I guess..... but it's really up to the panelists as far as I know.....and Fab is good so it won't be easy.

Bloody_Falcon

Smash Journeyman
I think everyones taking this ranking thing a bit to seriously. That why omnigamer decided not to allow ranking threads in the first place. To much trouble is starting I believe everyone in NY has the potential to someday be #1 in Ny. Lol lets just keep this thread *professional* and have fun at tournies.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
In response to my boy, Salad Fingers, the only ppl who are really taking it seriously are the ones that aren't on it.... those who are already top 10 don't care because top 10 is the real deal....
In response to my Team Pleasey companion, Dionis, like I said you can't just challenge ppl, but if you do beat me consistently I'll admit that you're better and that you deserve to be on the list.

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
In response to my boy, Salad Fingers, the only ppl who are really taking it seriously are the ones that aren't on it.... those who are already top 10 don't care because top 10 is the real deal....
In response to my Team Pleasey companion, Dionis, like I said you can't just challenge ppl, but if you do beat me consistently I'll admit that you're better and that you deserve to be on the list.
yay thats cute boy #1 right there lol

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
Well how I see it tag is hating on zeke_ and aint taking it seriously cuz he IS on the top 10. last I checked it was a top 15. But yeah it isn't that serious let them settle it on the cube. And after reading what salad fingers said...SALAD FINGERS FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
Well how I see it tag is hating on zeke_ and aint taking it seriously cuz he IS on the top 10. last I checked it was a top 15. But yeah it isn't that serious let them settle it on the cube. And after reading what salad fingers said...SALAD FINGERS FOR PRESIDENT!!!!
y are U hating on tag?u keep picking on him tag never even mentioned him

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
what a hotboy lol **** mike ya thirstin ! I ain't hatin on no1 so calm down.... yeah your right I do care less because I am on top ten and I don't feel that my position is being threatened since I know I got it on lockdown. thanks for the support dionis you're right I never mentioned in the first place but heavy Keg brought Zeke_ into it. I have another question for you mike, you said before that you didn't think I should have been as high up and I was thinkin bout that and it's like lolwtfduckbbq it looks to me like its perfect from 1-10 and then scrambled.....so please enlighten us with your knowledge of the NYC SSBM community and where they should be ranked.

-__-

Smash Ace
LOL STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS!!!! yo i wana play u agn my falco was waaay off in the tourny ...1 reason y i didnt wana enter.... :-\ hopefully next time i play u ill be at my best and btw i main Falco and Pichu..my Luigi is in training lol...so yea im PICS or Leo as sum ppl lik to shout out my name and vance nice DK lol ur guna be teh next Bum lol but u needa learn how to avoid me taken advantage of his weakness lol BUM is in denial about it but its his SHIELD even wen u put it on i still spammed da Short Hop down A outta u lol...so yea good matches BENNY!!!! LAZERS SUK LOL SHORT HOP DOWN A FTW!!!!!

-__-

Smash Ace
P.S nice team matches in the friendlys lol JAY IM SRRY I STARTED GETTING ***** AND U JUST WATCH -__-

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman
what a hotboy lol **** mike ya thirstin ! I ain't hatin on no1 so calm down.... yeah your right I do care less because I am on top ten and I don't feel that my position is being threatened since I know I got it on lockdown. thanks for the support dionis you're right I never mentioned in the first place but heavy Keg brought Zeke_ into it. I have another question for you mike, you said before that you didn't think I should have been as high up and I was thinkin bout that and it's like lolwtfduckbbq it looks to me like its perfect from 1-10 and then scrambled.....so please enlighten us with your knowledge of the NYC SSBM community and where they should be ranked.
lmao this guy is mad gangsta and white at the same time, lol yeh. i dont like being the topic of discussion. so everyone please leave me be.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
hahahaha....you double posted

EDIT: everyone who's talking about rankings should move there comments over to the NYC Rankings Thread.... this is for the biweeklies....

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
waittt.... so no1 from the KF elite entered (except for WarriorKnight) and I'm assuming Dire and BUM didn't go? and Fab didn't enter either.... neither did Alejandro..... LOL oh wow.... I just realized this.... so the only people from the top 10 in NYC that went to this one were Antoine and Mirlan.... so it was like a tournament w/o pretty much everyone from top 10 in NYC.... and obviously the two that did go (Mirlan and Antoine) got 1st and 2nd respectively.....and I think Ace Marth entered but had the unlucky bracket of facing Wes and WK in the first two matches? lol so I'm assuming we're not basing the new rankings on this ... lol look at that analysis dudes I should totally be a panelist hah oh jeez I actually forgot to mention that I didn't go either... and I'm top ten too....so that makes 8 out of ten that didn't go or seven if Jeffrey did enter? my mistake lol Jeff you should still make me a panelist :)
EDIT: everyone who's talking about rankings should move there comments over to the NYC Rankings Thread.... this is for the biweeklies...
didnt u start this stupid discussion??

Top Bottom