• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Bloody_Falcon

Smash Journeyman
The placings seem wrong Im pretty sure that Bum and Fab got 2nd and Wes and Jayfox got third. Anyway shoutouts to Bum and Fab those were good matches you beat us by a good three stocks. Also good matches Jay and Wes we came so close to beating you arghhh. Next time we'll get 1st.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
yea yo who put up those Placings lol?

top 3 went something like this- (i dont know the rest of the placings. sorry)

1) Ace marth+Killafox
2) Wes and Jay
3) Bum and Fab

Shout outs-

Bum and Fab- good **** on 3rd guys we definatley had a weird and gay set lol. but u gays still *****. GG's. (at least ya got free entrance to doubles at our tourny)

Wes and Jay- Good **** on 2nd. Definately had some good matches. Good **** to Jay with those Gay knees lol.

Hanson(tag) and nutsalad- hope fully we get to fight next week. u guys did good.

Alex, Crimas, Blast, JayO, Glitch, starz, Boss, all ya ni99az lol- GG's hope every1 comes through next week.

KILLAFOX- Good **** my *****. couldnt have done it w/o you. lets hope we do well next week.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
looks like papa hanson didnt win and cant take ninja lessons.....but I still love you all!
<3 Killa Fox and Ace Marth lol ya nigz are cute and so is DJ Nintendo where were u on valentines day LOL :) till next time...

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
Dude ace and killa you guys got hella good. I mean **** how do you do it I've gots to practice with you guys!!!
lol thanx yo whenever ya wanna train we'll go over there or ya come here or we just meet up at 42nd and play there. just let me kno.

BTW, on the first page, those arent the results. thats an attending list lol. results will be on up by tomorrow.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
I can't wait for the next biweekly on March 2nd. Hopefully I will do better than the last biweekly singles. Hope to see lots of people there.

Jay0yeah

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Shin you been added.

Alright guys I know Cat is the next day but I am sure some good locals can be able to come:)

D1

Banned via Administration
I might be able to make it...

Name: D'Ron Maingrette (pronounced Dee Wun so stfu ^_^)
Tag: D1
Email: D1MX@aol.com
Zip ( Your Zip is important to getting guarenteed $ so please post it) 11236

Put me down this probably will make up for me missin Zenith (yeah right...Zenith was colossal).

Hopefully I won't lose sleep and flop the next day @ Cata ^_^.

HipHopSpam

Smash Apprentice
I'll be there...

Name: Altec Lansing
Tag: HipHopSpam
Email: Landoregos@yahoo.com
Zip: 11375
.....Height: 5'7
Weight: 150 lbs
Eye Color: Blue
List of Fears: Sharks, Fat Women, Polar Bears, Pennies, and Door Knobs
Favorite Drink: Agua
Favorite Food: Platanos (Only if they're Pc status....)

D1

I'm goin to Cat...but my ride said we leavin Sat morning to go to the tourney......so I guess I could attend the Biweekly eh?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
spam your added.

Wow I must by that bored to post that lol

Also Ace can you bring a cube to help out? The 2 new CRTS come in tomorrow so Friday I wanna put them to the test:)

D1

Where's the excitement seriously NYC is crazy good...ya'll should post "Killer Fleet Biweeklies" in the title that way more heads show ^_^.

Killer has such a good rep nowadays w/ their two good tourney tournouts they might as well start puttin their name on everything thats in NYC thats not hosted by DA or any other crew ^_^ plus Alex is puttin it together. Arent u in KF Alex?

Tell JC I said whaddup! Thats my nigette!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
well...we will be putting together an official STD at w2z but thats later in april....anyways ya I am in KF.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Tell JC I said whaddup! Thats my nigette!

Haha XD hey are you coming to my school today? I'm not sure I'll be able to stay the whole night like last time just for a bit.

Top Bottom