• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
starzonedge ur fox is mad beast i forgot lol i was the random guy that asked what ur tag was
Hey. I'm trying to remember who you were at the tournament. Describe your appearance a bit, I should remember.

LOL STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS!!!! yo i wana play u agn my falco was waaay off in the tourny ...1 reason y i didnt wana enter.... :-\ hopefully next time i play u ill be at my best and btw i main Falco and Pichu..my Luigi is in training lol...so yea im PICS or Leo as sum ppl lik to shout out my name and vance nice DK lol ur guna be teh next Bum lol but u needa learn how to avoid me taken advantage of his weakness lol BUM is in denial about it but its his SHIELD even wen u put it on i still spammed da Short Hop down A outta u lol...so yea good matches BENNY!!!! LAZERS SUK LOL SHORT HOP DOWN A FTW!!!!!
Haha. Yeah, I get those bad days, too. Are you coming to the 2:2 tournament next week? We could friendly then.
didnt u start this stupid discussion??
You live in Queens? Let's train sometime. ;O

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
didnt u start this stupid discussion??
Why'd you quote my post mentioning the ppl that didn't show? thats not saying the rankings thats saying who didn't go.....and ppl were talking about it before that ..... so no....you're wrong. lol

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
Let's drop it I'll keep my arguments to myself. Where are the results? =[! And btw anyone up for a friendly smash fest sometime? I'll travel if I have to lol. I need to train with diff people. I can't wait for teams but i dont know who I'm entering with but I'll get someone.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Word Warrior Knight, this *****'s face is definitely IMAX theatre. Mad OD clear and sharp, lol.

Me and Warrior Knight are two sexy a$$ ****** and we main a sexy a$$ character, which is Bowser. D*mn, thats mad sex right there. I like ****** who wear turtle neck sweaters.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
killa fox didnt mention anything about rankings just shut up already ur not right

p.s. im down for a smashfest anytime heavy bass my aim is blast0810 hit me up sometime.

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman
c alot of nice players there that werent ranked like zeke and venom that did awesome. venom almost sent wes to losers and zeke was beastin on everyone except the top 2. im not saying now that they should be in the top 10 or even 15 but im saying that disregarding this tourney bcuz a couple of ppl didnt show up is a stupid idea.

That Captain Falcon VS Wes match was intense. >_>

yay im getting noticed

as for the results as far as alex told me

1-wk
2-wes
3-zeke
4-idk/dik
5-venom (me) thats all i know and exatcly how do u get up to the top ten?playing with fox and falco?cuz i think me and surge are even,zeke its falco with no mindgames just tech skill wk has mindgames wes has all of it ace has both as well so exatcly how do i need to prove myself?

First Off, you and serge are NOT even he is WAY better than you, and calling me a falco with no mindgames offended me, and quite frankly i think your a FALCON with no mindgames.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Results are up, and sign ups for 2v2 start now.

Currently Killa Fleet and I are working on for April, an STD at web2zone. And a low-tier, singles and doubles either a sunday or friday.

thx

Smash Ace
if theres a smash fest i think itll be open to alot of players =) so maybe blast could come maybe idk lol

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman
i gotta make some arrangements first, if anything ill tell you guys, and sure blast, if i have one then ur more than welcome to come :-)

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
My buddy and I decided to have a smashfest on friday. If we can get enough ppl for the day then it will start during the day but it will be happening friday night as well. ace marth read my bulletin on myspace for more info.

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
First Off, you and serge are NOT even he is WAY better than you, and calling me a falco with no mindgames offended me, and quite frankly i think your a FALCON with no mindgames.
ok,but thats not true ur mad simple minded *laser approach,shine,dair,shine,dair,down smash or f smash thats it now what i did say was that u have mad tech skill so thats not a bad thing i think thats exatcly why warrior knight''read u like a book''cuz ur mad simple minded i saw te match of u and him and i knew he was gonan figure u out fast cuz u were doing the same thing over and over now i know what to do thanks to ace and watching the match :p crew battle us salad bowl friday at surges place?u up for it?

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
Tensions are rising... the heats going up.... new Degrassi episodes coming your way.

We were supposed to crew battle a while ago....

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
It's not my place it's just this cave that's not too dark and the bears that live in it are usually out hunting and it's really really spacious!

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman
I hate to burst your bubble buddy

Noob named venom2183227 said:
ok,but thats not true ur mad simple minded *laser approach,shine,dair,shine,dair,down smash or f smash thats it now what i did say was that u have mad tech skill so thats not a bad thing i think thats exatcly why warrior knight''read u like a book''cuz ur mad simple minded i saw te match of u and him and i knew he was gonan figure u out fast cuz u were doing the same thing over and over now i know what to do thanks to ace and watching the match :p crew battle us salad bowl friday at surges place?u up for it?
ok buddy, first off spell serge's name right

Also please stfu with your wack criticizm its unwanted and unappreciated
now for my critisizm towards you, your falcon is simple minded enough to fall for the trick over and over and over. Also all your falcon did was shffl random arials at me. j:psycho:

if you say you know what to do against my falco BY alls mean do it, ill just think of another trick that you'll fall for over and over.:chuckle:

and for the record serge is WAY better than you:cool:

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
LOOK AT THE QUOTE!!! DIONIS SOMEONE STOLE YOUR NAME AND EVEN YOUR NUMBERS AND JUST PUT NOOB IN FRONT! WTFF!!!

ya ****** must settle this dispute on the b-ball port like true gangstazz! word yo. On friday you two should do battle and see who the better man really is. who will prevail? too easey good sheezeyy teammm pleasseyy venom aka dionis orrrrr will dis ***** Zeek-ON BRing the BEats ON??? come to my smashfest to see it ppl ...

HipHopSpam

Smash Apprentice
Alright ladies, lets grab our bras and panties before they fall off...First off, Falcosmassacre, you need to learn how to spell serge's name right...Secondly, Zeke, I still don't quite understand how to pernounce your name. Is it Zeek, or Zeky, or maybe Zeke. Imma just call you Z. But the worst person here of course is none other than you, SERGE. You stink, and I don't like your name, Serge. At this smashfest, I'm gonna 4 stock everyone with a name that starts with D, X, Q, B, Z, and Serge...That will be all.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
Well Roland, I don't quite approve of your name myself. What is that like some type of lagoon creature? And for the record I don't stink, you do my good friend, you smell like greased marinated dead Nicaraguan hyenas that died because of ****. I will call you as I call my members of the tribe by a descriptive name. You are now known as Nonlenghty White One With Pubic Chin! I will **** you on friday just like I ***** those dirty hyenas.

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
yay fighting has commenced 2 dollars on the guy with the underwear the the black controller thats growing dark mud out of nowehre that wants to be t\he best falcon in ny I WIN lol

YOU ZEKE UR A FFRIGGIN NOOB SON UR NOT GOOD EAT IT!!!

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
I have clay figurine impersonations of every smasher in New York City... I play with them in my room when I'm by myself.... me and Spam are the shortest ones....Alex figurine keeps running away from us screaming "ahh white people." none of the other figurines like him for that. thats why they ostricise him. sometimes the figurines take the clay off of themselves to make themselves controllers. It's a nice community.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Ight can ya ****** like chill wit the fightin lol. This crap is ********. Ya ****** should fight in the tv screen or in real life. Either way, i'll be there to record some ****** scenes watever way it goes.

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman
Ight can ya ****** like chill wit the fightin lol. This crap is ********. Ya ****** should fight in the tv screen or in real life. Either way, i'll be there to record some ****** scenes watever way it goes.
o snap, warriorknight is comin also. best smashfest evah

Top Bottom