• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
LMFAO!!.. wow..

and also, it turns out that i don't know ANYONE with a VCR, and seeing as how my only VCR is actually built into the TV.. i'm out of options.. LoLz. So if anyone can bring a VCR plz let myself or ace_marth know. Let's try to make this happen people. :D
ummm i think i could try 2 bring 1, not entirely sure if i can get it tho

Yo we have a vcr at home but i doubt i can bring it so all we need are the tapes we could just put the tapes in our vcr and capture it to the computer.

-Grey Fox posting.

jeez sunshine bear u dont have to get all pissy....tournament directors have always used the doubles ---- singles format for smash...i ddint mean to sound full of it but..besides last week was a bad week from what I gather but i just say whatever people want we just do...I just wanna make sure everyone has a good time.
lets do singles first!! PLeASE!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Wellllll if anyone is still interested I have a lot memory on my digital camera, so if you guys want I could bring mine and them put then online later. Just let me know.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'm gonna bring my cam for pics lol cuz my sister lost my original digi cam with the beast memory stick >_> so yea that was a good idea vanz ... dam too bad we couldn't capture the foward vs. bum fight lol ... that would have been epic... sheesh i gotta start entering singles ... i actually entered once ever lmao

Cia

das kwl
i'm gonna bring my cam for pics lol cuz my sister lost my original digi cam with the beast memory stick >_> so yea that was a good idea vanz ... dam too bad we couldn't capture the foward vs. bum fight lol ... that would have been epic... sheesh i gotta start entering singles ... i actually entered once ever lmao
OMFG!! i was thinking of that same scenario!! you have NO IDEA!! it was a good match <_<..

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Ah God dammit. Doubles first... -_- Guess I'll lurk around seeking friendlies until Singles. And someone, please get a video of me playing. All of my e-friends want to see me play. :(

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Seems like this tourny is gonna be a blast. Well its time. My 2 weeks are up, I played , trained and worked as hard as I can. And try to become smarter with Peach. So I hope I can impress you all with the new me and also do well in singles since this will be my first one in months.........I think Im ready. And have some fun matches as well.I might get there pretty early just to get more games in.

Quil

Smash Apprentice
First to talk about the tournament! >_>

Overall a lot of fun. I'm glad that I'm actually improving in the game, haha, I have to learn to not be so easy going and actually counterpick stages for once. I had some bad matches, some good matches.

I'll try to come next week but if not, I'll definetely come the week after.

Overall a thumbs up, for me at least.

D1

Banned via Administration
Yeah >_>, DaShizWiz was definitely there...

...good games to all! Propz to me (5th) and Bum (4th)! Today was definitely our day.

Starz 1st, Jash 2nd, 3rd Hax

LMAO talk about upsets.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Good ish to all yall.
*blast- u already kno what it is u da falco ditto king! lookin foward to playin u
more. lol. YOU KNOW YOU LIKE MY 20 JC SHINES IN A ROW NASTY TEC! lol.

jblaze- pretti good roy.

shin bowser- nice attempts. lmao j.k. funny guy.

all of KF (especially jason)-still havnt played any of you. at least for real. n will probably never will. lol. sorry i let u down i looked like trash 2day not good for a 1st impression.

vans- sorry i had to go. well play dont worry.

drk. peach- nice matches ur a pretty good player.

jman+hax-yall nice.

tech0-nice win on hax n 4 stocking bum 3x. bum=sandbagging king. take it home for da team ihnc all day!

and the ultimate shout out-

4Sh0-u did pretty bad ull do better next week just practice a little for falco dittos bc u arent that great in them and practice some alternate killing methods ull get it done next week. u can do it your in the ihnc crew.

see all yall next week.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
well let me start giving put my shout outs lmao to d1 4 us geting 4th witch sucks balls lol to fosho tech0 nice meeting u guys to poop my ***** jay 4 coming about time lol and who ever i 4 got nice games we had with ya lol but yea i sucked in singles today lol next week i am going to od lol

Cia

das kwl
OMG!! Today was soo crazy!! frantic and crazy and hectic. I guess i got some shoutouts.

Hax- OMG. definitely proud of this kid. We were pretty amazing in teams. Let me know when you and JMAN don't team again :D

Starz- I'm sooo unbelievably happy for you. Dude is just too nice. we definitely gotta train again sometime :D

JC- Thankz sooo much for recording those matches!! Oh, and you got so much better, i could barely handle you in teams. very nice ^_^

Jash- Did pretty well too, even beat Bum.. most impressive

Bum- <_< why did you drop??

Wes- I woulda teamed with Bum if you didn't show up <_<

AOK- Annoying *** Ness.. but pretty good

X- definitely got better, Very Nice

D1- Good Shizz, as always.

Salad Bowl- No one showed up.. again.. this is most UN-cool

Alex- Thankz again, I owe you BIG time!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
My first singles tourny in months. My friends say I faired pretty well for my first in a while. I belived I could have done better. But can win them all. But I think I could have gone further then I did. Next wekk maybe I'll ebet again......maybe....

Well, shout outs I guess right?.......

Bum- Thanks for three stocking me and in front of people as well. More I get rapped, the better I become at matches. Ask D1, he knows and because of him Im better at Foxes and Falco with Peach, which I really hvae a hard time with...........not anymore. Amd loseing like that made me see why I got own the way I did. I never get mad when I lose to you. just get happy and learn something new about myself wether I get rapped or not Every time I see you I wanna play you. hope your cool with that?

Hax - Good tourny match with you and me. Matches were so closed, yet I screwed up as always. Im not good and falcon battles. I hate it more that anything. I rather fight marth then him. Next time we face each other, I'll be sure to give you a batter match then what I gave you at the tourny. I just need help with falcons and im gonna get it. So yea nice tourny match.

D1-OMG thanks for the matches you ***** me in at my house with the space animals, if it was not for you, I never would have won a tourny match where I had to fight x4FoSho4x Fox and falco in a tourny match. Thanks a bunch for that. and same with the marth battle, camping on his azz owns hardcore. I just want help with Falcon BIG TIME cause he is my WORST match up. and some shiek battles with you as well. I dont really fight shieks alot and I know for a fact that when I enter tournys, People will use shiek cause im Peach...........god....... This week help me out with these 2 match ups? I have Marth and the space animals down packed I beleive, just need help with these 2

x4FoSho4x- Nice tourny match Your falco is very good indeed. Funny how you told me you thought I was wack or not a good player. dont feel bad about it(if you did anyway) I get that alot. then when I play, I change thier minds about me..........sometimes. So glad I could change yours. Lets get more matches in sometimes. Playing falcos like your can help me get better at this match up and understand it more.

Jash- boy you are indeed something else man. I think its a true gift to have a partner like you on my side. Both if us have improved alot. but we want to get even more better before we bring back the team "Dark kokiri" We did some sweet combos too. Remeber what I said we have to do. so lets get better and do it Let it be know. big congrats on taking 2nd. You are indeed a talented player. and dont let anyone or any loses you get make you think any different. good stuffs out on the cube today. Keep it up. your Y.Link is going places.

Venom- Man its like a year or so since you created Imperial Era. And thus we decided to be offical parters back then. and we eat alot of teams too. we hardly lost. even to this day we decide to team up out of random, and we dont play with each other alot. and we still dont lose our matches in friendlies. Seems like the best things never die. You and me are "DarkVenom" for life bro. no matter if we dont team up for months, once we do we still do very freaking well. Your another true partner. No one I can beast with except Jash.. let it be known.

Blast and JC- thanks for cheering me on in my matches. It really help me alot. If not for you 2 bein there, I dont think I would have made it as far as I did cause I was really kinda scared in my matches. but you 2 bein there help alot. I thanks you for beleiveing in me once against. Best feeling I could get from my friends.

Blaze- Your Roy is pretty good man. had me going. I like your Roy alot. We really need to play more. Nice match we had it was hecks of fun.

Well I believe thats all I have to give out. I was a lil upset cause of the way I lost to Hax so close......and I bluff and lose the match. But I got over it after gettting some air so im good now.As I said, maybe I'll enter singles next friday again. Even though I was kinda scared, I had fun at the same time bein my first singles tourny in months. well thats all from me, see you guys around sometime. Dark.Pch, leader of Imperial Era out.......

Hax

Smash Champion
yay 3rd in singles and doubles.

vanz - thanks for teaming with me although we have like no synergy >_>
jman - lol see? you should've teamed with me; could've had free entrance next week ;)
ryan and alex - come next week, ryan i wanna team with you lol
blast - man those were good friendlies LOL, that last stock on dreamland was awesome
jc/crismas - hey, thanks for recording the match between me and blast. do ya think you could upload it to youtube, or maybe upload a downloadable file? thanks in advance, my friend who i haven't seen in a looong time wants to see me play. =x
bum - thanks for sandbagging btw how much will you charge me for tutoring? i'm a kid i don't get much $$ remember? (brian/jesus stfu)
alukard - yo man your marth is good, i need to play you when i'm not half-asleep though lol
killer fleet - so yeah what are my prizes? lol don't i get free entry for singles AND doubles next week considering i placed 3rd in both? =P
d1 - good job lol we had good teams matches
jash - man what can i say, your ylink is too good but i think i could've won if i wasn't half-asleep and playing like an idiot. >_> gg though
starz - congrats, i'll bring pbox next week

Hax

Smash Champion
Umm.. You got 3rd twice.. lolz.. so u get free entry into both tournaments next week :D
oh **** yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

pc ->
singles:
1.starzonedge
2.jash
3.hax

teams:
1.bum/wes (??)
2.killafox/djn (??)
3.hax/vanz

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
There are so many johns in this topic, first of all... Anyways,

Pokemon Diamond - Thank you SO much for being so fun and requiring no tech skill to play. I would've been so bored during 2 VERSUS 2 without you. ,')

Vanz - Good Ice Climbers practice, even though I know how it is to feel you're not playing at your best, sorry about that. I was sad when you quit the match. .'( I'm familiar with your skill, and know you play better than that.

D1 - Hilarious stuff going home on the train. LAWL @ the black guy with an ugly streak of blond hair in the middle of his head. And the pirate bum.

Hax - I couldn't get a match with you. .'/ Oh well. Yeah, once you give me Pokemon Box, I'll breed the **** out of every awesome Pokemon in your Fire Red. Thank **** for Ditto's.

Jash - I already told you this, but I'll say it again, your Young Link is surely improving a lot. Congrats on getting those $25. Buy yourself a real life Kokori shield or some **** with it. ,'D

Alex Strife - Nicely run tournament as always, my man.

Crismas - I never though I'd teach someone an urban handshake. I'm the last kind of person to do that. >_>

Killer Fleet Members who hate Smash and didn't stay - <(^o^)O <(.-.K)D *_*

X - Fun matches as always. The commentary's hilarious.

Tec 0 - D1 told me you were not looking forward to playing me. WHAT, I felt the same way. Great Fox/Marth, man. If there could be a smashfest with us three Foxes, we could gain EXP. exponentially.

Benny - Good **** in friendlies. I don't know how I pulled that Marvel VS. Capcom combo.

Yeah, that's it for now. Sorry if you've been forgotten, probably if I didn't play you at all during the night. Laters.

Cia

das kwl
Yeeah, sorry about that mann.. i don't wtf was wrong with me yesterday.. truth be told.. i got ***** and i just lost all will to even play -_-.. i u'll definitely get my best game next week :D

Alukard

Smash Hero
WELL WELL WELL ... i'm gonna have to start playing guitar on the train so i can enter this **** every ****ing week ... i actually entered singles one time ever!! -_- ... i'm mad i kno i could have placed well well good **** to jman and D1 mad fun matches even tho we had to play u 2 times ... i would have much rather lost to u guys first then win the second to stay in the tourney lol ... also good **** to blast in soul calibur 2 ... i cna't remember how to play that **** lol ... but u gotta get at me in DOA 2 ultimate or DOA4 ... (#1 online in ultimate ^_-) ... good **** hax and vanz for taking 3rd ... ace marth u bum u should have came i wanted some marth dittos ... no one beats me but u ... watch now mad people are gonna challenge me lol

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
Diaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!!O.O Mad heads are going to the weeklies. I need to save up on cash soon for them...<_> I miss w2z I wanna go there again Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!T_T

Grey Fox

Smash Journeyman
That was a fun weekly.
GGs To everyone i played. It sucked we had to leave early oh well.
Starz Good **** and congratz to the top 3.
Alex good stufff on running and september is gonna be amazing!

Hax

Smash Champion
yo starz my friend just got a timid ditto with 31 IVs in speed. O_O as soon as he makes clones in emerald he's gonna bring them to DP and give me some, i'll give you one if you want. lol.

Cia

das kwl
yo starz my friend just got a timid ditto with 31 IVs in speed. O_O as soon as he makes clones in emerald he's gonna bring them to DP and give me some, i'll give you one if you want. lol.
WTF?? that was definitely irrelevant capt. HaX!! it's called "AoL".. <_< .. Jeez

But i want one too!! >_<

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Vanzzzz I'll be your partner.

And Hax, I'll get those vids up asap, I have a crappy online connection so I'll try and get them up when I go to school next week. :)

D1

Banned via Administration
my bad for not gettin back at ya VanZ I was busy all day...but yeah its too late now...

Top Bottom