• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey guys. sorry about not posting a lot. The last few days have been busy and stressful. Whoever comes by Friday I cant thank you guys enough. Kf you guys really stepped up and have a lot going for you this year.

That being said I really wanna encourage everyone to get to these weeklies...As I said starting in June we are going to be ranking these so I want to see at least 20 people and 15 teams each time. Time to step your game up.

In other news I will be FINALLY Getting a Date for the next Zenith. As of now its looking at a time in August but I will not tell the full details yet until the end of this week. Just know it will be the following ( just stuff to talk about )

-at LEAST 2 days
-upstairs and downstairs
-have at LEAST 4 major tournaments
-added incentive
-will coincide with the weeklies

thats all from me. If anyone wants to meet up with me and get some games in PM me and we can go to my house or w2z...I prefer my house cause I rather be alone.

Also expect an announcement from me concerning my future in this community...I am going through with it and it wont be no random back and forth stuff.

Cia

das kwl
O_o

Yeeeeah!! That's WTF i'm talkin about!! I'm sure we could all go for another zenith right about now. Yess, pleease let us know the exact time so i can whor3 this tourney off to my friends in the midwest :D

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Crew Battle!!!!!!!!!

Yea thats right KF we callin you out son!
An ALL VIDEO GAMES CREW BATTLE!

The Games that will be in it are

SSBM
HALO2
MvC2
MK:DD(mario kart double dash for n00bs that dont know. lol)
DDR
POKEMON D/P

KF can add a game if they wish.

Rules......

16 stock for smash 4 players

one person each for every other game.

and no honorary members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
only people in your official smash crew
ie warrior knight killafox etc.

no diego or pros in other games bc i kno u got connections ace. lol.

DO YOU GUYS ACCEPT? lol.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer

SSBM
HALO2
MvC2
DDR
POKEMON D/P
DDR? you're kidding, right? LOL couldn't you at least add a DBZ game? :p

Alex Strife

Smash Hero

SSBM
HALO2
MvC2
DDR
POKEMON D/P

KF can add a game if they wish.

Rules......

16 stock for smash 4 players

one person each for every other game.

and no honorary members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
only people in your official smash crew
ie warrior knight killafox etc.

no diego or pros in other games bc i kno u got connections ace. lol.

DO YOU GUYS ACCEPT? lol.

dude come on I am in KF and I can say I would Destroy in Halo plus we got one of the best Marvel Players on our team....and MK...Dj nintendo got that and I do DDR...lets go name a time and place FO SHO LOL

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
you would destroy? lol nika our new member chunky is god in halo. he beats mad pros. so halos in.. lol. so alex......u wanna play me? ive been playin DDR foreva then quit in nov. to ply smash. i sill play sometimes. im 2nd best in hudson county go 2 mad tourneys...our crew is all DDR players... well see. bou dat huh. n bouh dbz we dont even know the buttons. lmao. mkdd...i heard dj nintendos nasty. das wus MvC2 we got someone pretti good too.

this will be an epic event in time.

time and place idk. do you have an s/n alex?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
... this is all 4sho's fault somehow.... my friend really likes to play mvc2 but he said he hasnt played in a bit but ill ask if he wants to go and play your friend killafox..... um lemme see if we can go cuz i dont know the way actually the only person who knows how to get there is grill.. and im not sure if this grill is gonna go..

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lol killafox.. u guys play too many games... lol im gonna try convince him to go if anything im just tryin to get anybody to go so i can go to your guys tourney... cuz i dont like to travel alone.... at like 11 at ny by myself... that doesnt sound like a good idea...:(

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Wow, a no name group challenges KF to random games, which is cool, but y no 3rd strike? I would be KF main man in that game, however i can't make it tomorrow. Got a tournament at NG maybe another time, peace out.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Yay! I'm first for shout-outs! ^.^

Vanz - "Peach ***** All" would be true had not I've not been in that Peach counter fest! XD But yes, good peach skills man. You should work on Capt. Falcon a bit more. I still say you do a good job with him

Alex - THAT ****ING COIN BOX IS TOP TIER! GIMME! XDD

Blast - good Falco man. Even though you failed to 4 stock me, that was still a freaking good match. I know no johns, but I couldn't give you a better challenge due to I was using the store's controllers (since I didn't bring my own)

Ace - again, Smash Bros. Melee, DBZ: T2 (for the Wii), there isn't a game where you would not **** me. XD But, let's see you try your skills at the PS2 version and we'll see who gets ***** >D

Wes - Nice fox! I gotta play your samus sometime ^^

Bum - Play me you *******! I wanna face your DK! ^^

Everyone else I didn't mention : Great matches, man!

Everyone else - ALEX'S COIN BOX IS TOP TIER! CONVINCE HIM TO GIVE IT TO ME! =D

Cia

das kwl
Yeah Good Shizzz to everyone that actually showed up. I guess i can understand seein as how MLG is this weekend.

Man.. this thread died..

J.Lo FTW!!!!

Cia

das kwl
Umm, yes he was. and than cactuar randomly showed up at 1am .. lmao!! that was the funniest thing all day.

MIZTA GLITCH!!

we gotta train this week.. set a date, so u can teach me the ways of that sick azz mewtwo!! :D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Seems like I missed alot here. Well hope MLG was fun for those that went. And the people who went to this weekly. Hope is was cool since not many showed.

Well This friday I will go and enter singles for the first time in months.My 2 teachers have been help and teaching me alot, and training me as well. So I have one week to make sure I can impress you all. Well I have one week so time to train like if I was entering MLG XD!!!!!!!!!l Wow one week, I have work to do and make sure this new Dark.Pch cant go far in singles on friday Well see ya all this friday.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
yo dark pch. come to my weekly this wednesday. i might not get to play u this friday cuz i dont really wanna go. i garentee it wont cost u much money.
I have my plans for the week already planned out. All week Im training dude, and I dont feel like spending extra money when I can just go to one of my crew members school and play like crazy over there. I have to play with my crew anyway. Im not in the mood to spend money to play when I can go else where and play for free. Thanks anyway but im gonna have to pass. Tell Zro how to get there, is seems like he wants to go, so you can play him. And if you dont wanna go this friday then I guess you can play me some other day

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
yo mad ppl better come to this weekly this friday.. i have to go through with my money matches that i planned like a month ago!! ya know who u are step up!!

Top Bottom