• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Playable SSE Stages with Video!

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
^ I believe so but you need to find the right .pac in the adventure stages files

I would also like that stage without platforms, I've tried this but I can't get this to work, even with the stg position data, I just get a beep, I also tried replacing rumble falls with a jungle SSE stage but can't get it to work

Ianx3

Smash Cadet
Strange... I'm trying to make Tabuu's stage Final Destination, but, when I select Final Destination after all of the replacing, I get the beeeeeeeeeeeep and freeze. Well, if anyone else has luck with Tabuu's stage as Final D, please post the .pac :l

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
i never had luck with the bowser stage on temple from the start.

how's the progress on replacing other stages besides the neutrals and temple?

I just wish there was a way to make a stage from those sse parts and replace the stage icons in the selection screen completely.

JoeMcLarry

Smash Cadet
Oh cool. I'm just doing every stage I think looks cool. Lol. Oh and it looks plenty easy to kill in it to me, but hey, I'm a fox main and to me the only way to kill is by upsmash.

Ok new stage. This one is interesting. Theres no way to die though :(. The right and left area is like a wall. Err I explained that bad. Oh well just try it out if you want a stupid level to mess around with.

http://rapidshare.com/files/300338061/STGONLINETRAINING.pac

I would like to see this stage completed with death boud. if possible. Couldn't you use the data from a stage builder stage? It seems like the kind of stage that would replace Battlefield.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
There is no type1[2] in stage builder necessary for boundaries. Also, we can't edit boundaries at the moment, only replace them. I already tried replacing that one, however there is no other stage with the exact boundaries for the position of the floor and that platform without the side boundaries.

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
T-T I really...really want that stage

I've tried to replace the Result Stage with The Rayquaza Lake, why does it -BEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP

JoeMcLarry

Smash Cadet
I've tried multiple stages, and it freezes whenever I load Wi-Fi training. It works fine on other stages, I have one on FD. Do I need some other file for the Training room, or do I need to do something special?

Gazoinks

Smash Cadet
Hmm. If the SSE stage we're porting doesn't have any effect files (Charizard fight in this case) do we just leave the effect the same?

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
T-T I really...really want that stage

I've tried to replace the Result Stage with The Rayquaza Lake, why does it -BEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP
Because you're doing it wrong. Results stage is tricky, the only way to replace it is manually replacing the actually model for it, not model[0] or else it'll freeze. Please don't make stupid questions like why does it beep. When the game froze it was playing a sound at the pitch of the beep. Thats why. It froze because you screwed up when editting it.

Hmm. If the SSE stage we're porting doesn't have any effect files (Charizard fight in this case) do we just leave the effect the same?
Omg I've answered that question about 500 billion times. FORGET ABOUT THE EF FILES. Ignore them. Delete them. It makes the .pac smaller. They don't do anything anyway (as far as I can tell). You guys need to stop spamming up the thread. Unless you have something useful to post, a stage, or need legitimate help that hasn't been answered 5 times yet, then get out.

Also does anyone know why smashboards is getting super laggy all of a sudden?

Menergy125

Smash Cadet
^^awesome

i would love to have this with or without (preferably no) platforms on final destination, or anywhere other than the wifi waiting room. the same goes for the first pic (no final destination for that one). i've tried and failed. the closest i got with this stage was with jungle japes. it had the platforms, but the background was wierd and the water was still there. i'll wait for a good guide to try this again.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
We can't just go around editting the stage willy nilly. You don't seem to understand that what we can do is VERY limited. There is no way to completely edit out those platforms. At most we could get rid of the collision data, but we'd have to find a stage exactly the same thing and at the same height and with no platforms, which I'm almost positive doesn't exist.

All we're capable of right now is replacing with other files already in brawl, and replacing textures. We can't replace models yet. We're waiting on the injector.

Menergy125

Smash Cadet
We can't just go around editting the stage willy nilly. You don't seem to understand that what we can do is VERY limited. There is no way to completely edit out those platforms. At most we could get rid of the collision data, but we'd have to find a stage exactly the same thing and at the same height and with no platforms, which I'm almost positive doesn't exist.

All we're capable of right now is replacing with other files already in brawl, and replacing textures. We can't replace models yet. We're waiting on the injector.
yeah i understand that now. hopefully there will be a way to work around this soon, or at least make a stage look cool without making it look entirely like a sse stage,maybe with just the platforms, but that would probably freeze the game. oh well.:)
Theres a version of that stage without the platforms.
yeah i remember seeing it with brawlscape, but i couldn't get it to work on final destination, or on some simple stage other than the wifi waiting room. i just started all of this yesterday so i am very new at this.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
If you post the pac number, someone else could download it and try putting it on some different stage. It just doesn't help us when people request a stage but don't say which one it is, or if they request stages that don't exist anywhere in the game.

Menergy125

Smash Cadet
sorry about that dude. here's the number for the one without the platforms (420070). 420071 to 420081 all have platforms. you could try if you want, or whoever wants to give it a shot. that would be great.

IkeLawliet

Smash Apprentice
Could someone make some more non wifi, battlefield, or final d stages?

I know Vile said he was making some, but that seems to have fizzled.

Ianx3

Smash Cadet
Could someone make some more non wifi, battlefield, or final d stages?

I know Vile said he was making some, but that seems to have fizzled.
Yes, please, preferably a Tabuu's stage for Final Destination >_>. I can't seem to make Tabuu's stage, or any other stage for that matter, to work on even the Wifi room. Apparently I'm doing something wrong that I'm not seeing.

AMKalmar

Smash Ace
What is ModelData[101] and what are all the Type1[#] files? Someone said what 2 and 10 were but I don't remember what.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
sorry about that dude. here's the number for the one without the platforms (420070). 420071 to 420081 all have platforms. you could try if you want, or whoever wants to give it a shot. that would be great.
Ok, thanks. That range you gave is all the variations of that stage with the different arrangements of platforms, right? I think I'm gonna look through them and see if there's anything else that I like.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Can someone please put up a download for the SSE Stage .pac files. Or tell where to get them.
Its already been posted like 5 times in 3 different threads. Use the search tool.

But seriously, someone needs to make a thread who updates the first post with ALL the information about SSE replacing AND have all the completed pac links and pics. I thought thats what Jack was doing, but I guess not.

Menergy125

Smash Cadet
Ok, thanks. That range you gave is all the variations of that stage with the different arrangements of platforms, right? I think I'm gonna look through them and see if there's anything else that I like.
cool thanks :). yeah that's the range of all the different platform arrangements.
But seriously, someone needs to make a thread who updates the first post with ALL the information about SSE replacing AND have all the completed pac links and pics. I thought thats what Jack was doing, but I guess not.
that would make everything so much easier

Dantarion

Smash Champion
Rude, I want to start a database of them, with information such as if the camera/respawn/death boundaries were altered, etc.

But I dunno if im gonna have the time.
OH WAIT, I REMEMBER WHY IM HERE NOW!
I released a alpha version of my code.
100% functional, except for the songs and well..button triggers...
Those come tomorrow

sorakun13

Smash Rookie
What if one pac file doesn't contain ALL of the files that you are supposed to extract and replace? (Sorry noob question xD)

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Then you can't use that one. Or you have to improvise. Find a similar stage with the files you need. And all stages don't have the files named the exact ways.

DeeNinjaa

Smash Apprentice
Okay. So i got mine working. I replaced green greens with 01001(Mario VS. Kirby).
The only problem is..
Edges aren't where they should be. The star blocks are still there. So is the tree. And the clouds and skydome is screwed up. Halp? is there certain data i can get rid of to prevent this?

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
I have no idea. Replacing stages besides wifi training room is tricky and they have side effects. If you could post the .pac, maybe I'd be able to open it up and edit it and possibly fix it. Also you're being very vague. You didn't say what files you replaced and what you didn't.

Btw that stage does have some glitches. They're unexplainable atm. Something flashes weird colors if I remember right.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Try this pac, it might work.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mwmwnhmwzj2/STGDXGREENS.pac

Ok I'm curious. Why didn't you just try deleting all the green greens model files? You really think by just changing Model[0] the tree, apples, and blocks are just gonna up and leave? When the files are still there for them, they're still gonna show up. Also you left the apple generator on there. And the names really weren't confusing. Lol melee04gen and itmappleparam really isn't hard to figure out what they do.

If my .pac doesn't work then the only thing you can really do is delete the collision data for the apples and blocks and delete their textures, so they're still there, just invisible and you go through them.

DeeNinjaa

Smash Apprentice
Thanks a bunch! I'll try it out right now and say if it works.

Yeah. I guess I was kinda stupid. But it'd be helpful to me if it wouldve shown what each modeldata was so I don't end up deleting something I needed. Sorry for your trouble ^^;;;

Edit:Okay. Just tried it out. It froze when I chose my stage, but, strangely, it didn't go BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
it just loaded up, then froze.

Top Bottom