• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play N' Trade Alpharetta April 14th*********

T3h Albino

Smash Master
BigLou raeps.

btw, if it wasn't obvious,

Syeak, SX580, ESPY, BOXOB, CITH and Umby were all me.

Except for the real Umby.

I wanted to play vs more people :3
so i guess i got 7th then
and this post doesnt make sense to me
also **** metaknight
diddy kong for lyf son
*as well as d3 <3*

Daysoo

Smash Ace
i thought desu was mad at me
but desu you cant ever take anything i say seriously
<333
The only person I get mad it is myself.
I get really nervous during tournament matches.
When it throws off my game, I get really pissed at myself. :x
The only exception is AntiC. GRRRRRR.

Tenki

Smash Hero
and this post doesnt make sense to me
I kept changing my game tag to match the tags of other Sonic mains, lol.

Zom~B hates his life now because of you xD
lol why?

though, I guess I was cruel on our rematch.

I scrubbed out on our first fight, and I didn't take that lightly, so I definitely wasn't planning to lose that pitifully the second time ._.;

I took him to like, 195% and did a Sonic U-throw KO.

x.x;

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
The only person I get mad it is myself.
I get really nervous during tournament matches.
When it throws off my game, I get really pissed at myself. :x
The only exception is AntiC. GRRRRRR.

HAHA... YES

anyways this is what i came up with :/

1) Biglou
2) Player 1
3) Desu
5) Rayku
5) Billy
7) F3Nix
7) Tenki
9) Albino
9) BBQ
9) Zom~B
13) Umby
13) AntiC

BBQ°

Smash Champion
lol why?

though, I guess I was cruel on our rematch.

I scrubbed out on our first fight, and I didn't take that lightly, so I definitely wasn't planning to lose that pitifully the second time ._.;

I took him to like, 195% and did a Sonic U-throw KO.

x.x;
Because he's able to go pretty equal with Reflex and Kismet and then loses to a guy he's never heard of, lol.

Rayku

Smash Lord
There were 28 people, Dyno. Those're just the "top 13" or whatever. The rest were local scrubs and whatnot.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Dang BBQ, stop talking **** for me :p That's my job. Lol. Anyway, I could steal your scrubbed out john, or make sick/tired johns, but I won't. No johns, I lost that second match pretty hard. I'm pro at counterpicking though. Anyway, you've got a pretty awesome sonic, first time I've played one (I hadn't played Umby until that day too) so some of his tricks caught me by surprise. However I think by the end of the night I learned how to play against sonic better. So don't expect to get off so easy next time. Anyway, looking forward to seeing you at more tournaments if you plan on going to more.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I'll go first >.>

@BigLou: I thought you weren't going to make it, but then you busted through those doors at the very last second all heroic-like and gave me a sadface, I thought I had the possibility of winning. GG's and good job 6-0ing me in the grand finals >.>, I'm getting better in the Luigi matchup though and I also learned a few stage specific things with wigi

@Desu: Same with you >.>, and you gave me an even sadderface that you didn't beat BigLou in the Loser Finals, I hate Luigi, I'd rather face a thousand MKs than 1 Luigi. GGs to you to.

@Player-3: You didn't get CF in Ankokus list =(

@Albino: you're ugly

@F3nix: good job organizing all of this and thanks for the extra 10% in the pot spplit =)

@Billy: fun friendlies before the tournament started, I've tried picking Sheik up as an alt since I mained him melee (non competitevely), but you still showed me some god stuff

@Umby & Rayku: GGs both of you, you both had me scared our first match.

Player-3

Smash Hero
my turn

@BBQ: ggs, and i know all the chars you play too well, your diddy needs work and you need to become less predictable overall

@Tenki: PAUUAWANANWNWCH (charizards dair is broken)

@Albino: AWWW YEAH

@Desu: Alright, i give up.. MK beats yoshi

@BigLou: 'sall about player-3, good commentary until the camera died

@Umby: THAT WAY

@billy: your sheik is too good

@f3nix: im getting me one of those monster coffees next time

@Rayku: Pay attention to me nao
sadface

@OMIS or ODIS or however its spelled: GGs, i know what happens on battlefield, good marth/fox

@player-1: charge your camera next time

@AntiC: I believe too

@everyone else: Yall better believe in the best falcon main in Georgia
cuz im the only one stupid enough to do it,

F3NiiX

Smash Apprentice
woooooooooooooooo that went way better than expected. hopefully itll turn into monthlies or bimonthlies

Player-1

Smash Legend
woooooooooooooooo that went way better than expected. hopefully itll turn into monthlies or bimonthlies
Monthlies would be cool IMO, we can have one on the first weekend of every month or something so we have a 2 weeks inbetween WABA and Play N Trade.

Tenki

Smash Hero
So like, I tried to use google maps to get directions and it sent me going down some random strickland --> tidwell road and then i realized i was stuck in some residential area and got lost for a while.

it was kind of ********.

I only got like 1 warmup round before the tourney started and I didn't even use sonic ><;

Monthlies would be cool IMO, we can have one on the first weekend of every month or something so we have a 2 weeks inbetween WABA and Play N Trade.
that'd be awesome.

._.; that way it won't be like

Umby: "Hey Tenki come to this tourney on Sa-"
Tenki: "- **** subway"

@Tenki: PAUUAWANANWNWCH (charizards dair is broken)
@OMIS or ODIS or however its spelled: GGs, i know what happens on battlefield, good marth/fox

@everyone else: Yall better believe in the best falcon main in Georgia
cuz im the only one stupid enough to do it,
- lolol pawnch indeed
- "omis?" <-
- get better ¦D

--------------

@people whose names I forgot: <3

@ZOM-B:
XD yeah, I definitely do plan to come to more tourneys. This one happened to be close by and I barely made it out of work in time to get registered.

>:]

@Omis:
lol glad you could make it :d

@P3:
weirdest mm ever. Sonic ditto -> Falcon ditto -> wut.

@Umby:
ahh yeh found me xD
also, thank you for lending me your tag, it gave me umbypowers to win.

not that it mattered too much because afterwards...

@BigLou:
lol i wanted to cry inside when i saw you were in my bracket. you definitely ***** me when i played with you online forever ago, and you did the same IRL ;p

nice playing vs you guys IRL =D

@desu:
I saw the MK vs fireball madness.

ow D:

don't hold it against yourself though.

@desu/alby/p1
i didn't get to play :/

---------

funn.

I'll keep an eye out for WABA/this PnT so I won't be going into the next tourneys cold >:D

watch out, XD

T3h Albino

Smash Master
eh im not feeling shoutouts but ill give a few
Sonic Guy *not umby*-lol too cool yeah im sad we didnt get to play either D:

P1-*cries* i am nawt D: lulz

P3- THAT AINT FALCO.....wait yeah the **** it is

Desu- ima win my 2 dollars back <_<

Big Lou- Awww yeah both of us got sent to losers kuz thats where the cool kids go 8)

Umby- 0_____o you seriously had me frightened i could lose the set. Good games bro *pick up a better character* ;3

AntiC- What happend 0-o

Rayku- Ima be the next Lee Martin you just wait and see ;O

Forgoten people- i luv you guys ;D *no homo* v-v

Player-3

Smash Hero
oh there was no link, i was like
wtf

i know what your talking about alby, i was there.....next time its a 1$ falco ditto MM

tourny match, not mm p1

Player-1

Smash Legend
1) Biglou (Luigi)
2) Player 1 (Diddy)
3) Desu (D3, MK)
5) Rayku (Lucario, Ike?)
5) Billy (Sheik, ?????)
7) F3Nix (????????????)
7) Tenki (Sonic)

So can we get this worked out? I know we were having placement problems so let's try to get this worked out and get these missing characters filled.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
1) Biglou (Luigi)
2) Player 1 (Diddy)
3) Desu (D3, MK)
5) Rayku (Lucario, Ike?)
5) Billy (Sheik, ?????)
7) F3Nix (????????????)
7) Tenki (Sonic)

So can we get this worked out? I know we were having placement problems so let's try to get this worked out and get these missing characters filled.
billy used sheik, pikachu, and bowser is i'm correct, f3nix used metaknight, samus, ganon, and yoshi.

Biglou also used an assortment of characters. however, i say you should stick with sheik for billy, samus and MK for f3nix

Player-1

Smash Legend
billy used sheik, pikachu, and bowser is i'm correct, f3nix used metaknight, samus, ganon, and yoshi.

Biglou also used an assortment of characters. however, i say you should stick with sheik for billy, samus and MK for f3nix
Yeah, i remember bigLou using a lot of characters but I wasn't sure which ones.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Shout outs or something!

P-3: I will get you! Hopefully before the next Waba, Rayku will give me a training session like he was supposed to do a month ago. I will figure out how to use my characters.
@BBQ: ggs, and i know all the chars you play too well, your diddy needs work and you need to become less predictable overall
I don't use Diddy on a serious scale, and I don't ever plan on using him on a serious scale. That's P-1's job. And with staying unpredictable - that comes with experience in playing people, so I'm not too worried about that. Good matches though :)
Maybe we can get a MM in next Waba.

AntiC: Good Falco. Use down-b more because that really ruined me when I had to verse Kismet last Waba. Also, stop falling into my smash attacks :[. Falco dies too easily for that to happen. Rainbow Cruise is too gay but it was a legal stage and G&W has a good advantage on that map. Careful for the d-tilt infinite on the wall. I think you can get out of it by using smash DI and teching, but I'm not sure. Looking forward to next time to play more matches with you.

Umby: Ahh Sonic. No one knows how to play against him...! I am so sorry I played a really really gay G&W against you, but I didn't want to lose. Good job with those fake-out spin dashes. Those really tricked me :p. Fun stuff in Melee too. You had some pretty technical characters but I think I just have too much Roy and Falco practice against Rayku, haha.

Albino: Fun playing free for alls with you. You're a cool guy, just chill about MK. MK is too broken for you to get worked over when you lose. Work on Melee ;). Pretty good puff by the way.

P-1: Good stuff winning 2nd. I wish I could've gotten some friendlies with you, but I guess those free for alls we did was good enough.

Zom~B: You still beat me too much, but I think I'm learning how to play you as time goes on. Don't get so down on yourself. Your ROB is too good you just need to make it passed the plateau. Get some sleep before next tournament ;)

Rayku: Great job as usual. You'll learn your match ups through time. Tell Azen to start only using up-b and down-b against Biglou so Biglou will forget how to play against Lucario. I can't wait until I'm at your level.

Billy: :o. You are one good kid. Your grab-release -> upsmash combo on Wario was too mean ;[

F3nix: man, I was looking forward to playing your Fox. It saddened me when you picked MK, but I guess I understand that you wanted to do well at "your own" tournament. Next time let's get some friendlies in because Fox is fun.

Little 6 year old: I'm so sorry :[

Fox player: I know you probably don't go to smashboards, but I will still write this. Don't use Fox's up-b as your main offensive move. Good job getting a 90% combo using only forward smashes and up-b's in the match you had before ours. Keep at it.

Player-3

Smash Hero
P-3: I will get you! Hopefully before the next Waba, Rayku will give me a training session like he was supposed to do a month ago. I will figure out how to use my characters.

I don't use Diddy on a serious scale, and I don't ever plan on using him on a serious scale. That's P-1's job. And with staying unpredictable - that comes with experience in playing people, so I'm not too worried about that. Good matches though :)
Maybe we can get a MM in next Waba.
Im gonna pick up either Diddy or Lucario as a high tier... maybe

but falcons my man and always will be, and im not picking up a high tier until i place top 8 with him

P-1 is a scrubmuffin btw

and if we do MM next waba, im going to need to get some more singles... im running out..

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Zom~B you can beat that im studing the ROB match-up. Nobody ever uses him these days. Then I lost to Steak. A sonic player god I should have had that match in the bag.
I thing this tourney proves that tournaments shouldn't be seeded. It allows more variety. I fell sry for rrayku always coming in 5th

Player-3

Smash Hero
Zom~B you can beat that im studing the ROB match-up. Nobody ever uses him these days. Then I lost to Steak. A sonic player god I should have had that match in the bag.
I thing this tourney proves that tournaments shouldn't be seeded. It allows more variety. I fell sry for rrayku always coming in 5th
Steak = Tenki
just fyi

Top Bottom