• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play N' Trade Alpharetta April 14th*********

BBQ°

Smash Champion
There is a math competition I am going to and it's either on the 28th or the 21st. I'll check with my teacher this Friday. Either way, it's a lose-lose for me, because there are tournaments in GA both those days >.>

F3NiiX

Smash Apprentice
When I said setup, I meant a full setup.
Wii/Brawl/Tv/Everything.
I ain't playin' on no laggy-*** TV.
I'll play all my matches on my setup if I have to. :p
Well I talked to the guy about how many wiis we need, and billy and I will bring ours, he only wanted 2 more. I have component cables and so does theirs so there wont be lag on thos 2. I still need to talk to him about if we can get component cables for the third or if we should bring in other tvs. Ive only been able to talk to him thru txt messages at school so far b/c he wasnt in yesterday when i checked.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Well here's a list of things I can bring in if needed:
-1 wii
-1 brawl
-component cables/any other cables needed to play
-a non hdtv tv

2 of my friends that will probably come can probably bring all of that minus the component cables if they combine the stuff they have, so basically my party can bring in 2 set ups if needed

F3NiiX

Smash Apprentice
I think all we'll need is 1 extra set of component cables and one extra brawl disc, but like I said I need to talk to the guy again. I just got back from outta town like 15 min ago.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
When I said setup, I meant a full setup.
Wii/Brawl/Tv/Everything.
I ain't playin' on no laggy-*** TV.
I'll play all my matches on my setup if I have to. :p
man. it's ****ing brawl.

You act like you actually need to press buttons in a timely manner or something.

Laijin

Smash Hero
man. it's ****ing brawl.

You act like you actually need to press buttons in a timely manner or something.

Brawl has no problems with lag. Like Dogy said, it does'nt require any sort of quick input for absolutely anything at all. You can literally sit back, and take your time to do everything and still play as well as the next dude.

Besides. The wii supports HD tvs. You can change the settings on the wii ya know and the game supports it too.

F3NiiX

Smash Apprentice
We need 1 more person to bring a wii. In total we will have 4 wiis set up, all with component cables, so lag won't be an issue.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Well I can try and get a ride there, and I can bring my wii, but I don't have a brawl disc :/

Player-1

Smash Legend
Alright, I'll be there unless some random thing comes up and I can guarantee at least 1 setup and 1 everything else minus a non hdtv if we need it.

99% discount for bringing stuff pl0x

F3NiiX

Smash Apprentice
People who bring stuff will get the $5 door fee waived if we use the setup at all. Besides me and my friend billy, we only need one more wii, and chances are any tvs brought won't be used. It is a play n trade...
so anyone thinking of bringing stuff may wanna communicate in this thread so you dont waste the effort.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I can bring every thing plus component cables, and my party can bring at least 1 more setup if needed. I can also bring a setup for melee if needed...or maybe even in 64! =)

F3NiiX

Smash Apprentice
I haven't used their hdtvs yet, but i have one in my room that I use all the time, and with the component cables it doesnt seem laggy at all. So I doubt thatll be a problem. Player 1 go ahead and bring a wii, cables, and brawl, we wont need melee or 64, prolly wont have the time for em. Ur door fee will be waived.
NO ONE ELSE BRING A SETUP, unless you wanna waste ur time...

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
brawl tourney in macon.

Go to this instead. It's closer, and that means i'll have more chance to win the tourney in macon without actually playing the ****ing game. XD

__

Aside from that, i dunno.
**** YOU MAN. Im going to drive all the way out there and play the gayest meta knight ever just to **** up your plans. You think youve seen melee rope a dopes???? You have no idea.

Wait...

Scratch that. Im not going to Macon. >______>;

Rayku

Smash Lord
Is anyone else going to be coming to this? I forgot about this tourney because no one's talked about it.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Tenki might be going to this...i told him about it and he said its a possibility if he doesnt get the afternoon shift

thats right..

The sonic player that was stuck in the subway so he couldnt make it to waba....

tenkis a modest god, dont believe anything he says.
Like vietg
(except hes actually good
<3viet)

10000090907x better than my sonic...srsly.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Double post for Justice:

The original post was edited, but not very well. Are doubles going to happen at this? I'd -really- like Doubles to happen. The original post said that they start at 3:30, but the edited one says the tourney itself starts at 5:30.

Also, I don't really want to go to the venue itself to register myself ahead of time. Can I just get you to do that for me? I'm sure other people would appreciate that as well.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
F3niix, why the F*ck cant u make it be the Play-N-Trade 3min away from my house :( and its right next to the staples my bro workes at :( I HATE U

i might make it >.>

F3NiiX

Smash Apprentice
teams should happen. theyre holding the tourney off til 530 because the store will still be open for shopping. IF ANYONE KNOWS FOR SURE THAT THEY WILL BE THERE, BUT YOU NEED ME TO REGISTER YOU, SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
My setup lives in my car, so it'll be there.
If I get there before P1, we're using my setup so MY cheap *** doesn't have to pay a door fee.
Also: I'm accepting MMs at this / waba. n_n

Rayku

Smash Lord
Desu, $1 money match. Best 3/5. I think we need to "settle" things LOL (until the next waba...which is the next day)

Player-3

Smash Hero
Desu if i get you in brackets im CPing your D3 with my DK and your MK with my Yoshi.

Srs bisnis

Top Bottom