• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play N' Trade Alpharetta April 14th*********

T3h Albino

Smash Master
lol I was going to ask about that.

I was about to post results in Ankoku's thread.

1) Biglou (Luigi)
2) Player 1 (Diddy)
3) Desu (D3, MK)
4) Rayku (Lucario)
5) Billy (Sheik)
7) F3Nix (Samus, MK)
7) Steak/SX580/ESPY/CITH/BOXOB/UMBY aka Tenki (Sonic)

Are these name/characters and placements all correct then?
ugh no ._.

Showboate

Smash Rookie
hey this is one of the guys that helped run the tourney im new to brawl and was wondering if anyone wanted to play me even though i wont be very good lol i pick up games really quick so just let me know

F3NiiX

Smash Apprentice
hey this is one of the guys that helped run the tourney im new to brawl and was wondering if anyone wanted to play me even though i wont be very good lol i pick up games really quick so just let me know
Go to allisbrawl.com and get an account there. You can find plenty of ppl to play with there.

bump for update

Rayku

Smash Lord
Needs to start earlier if we want to do teams and such. Takes way too long to get these things done. I would suggest starting at 3.

Also, there's a Waba tournament on the 4-5, so I'll be there, not here.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
April 4th.... i think that's the same day as the waba melee vs brawl tourney.

I dunno if that mind hinder attendance.

edit- nvm rayku mentioned it.

for those of you that don't know that's the 4th best player in the nation.

F3NiiX

Smash Apprentice
ooooooo, I didnt see anything on waba's calendar, maybe we will make it the 28th again if possible. Would that work for you guys?

F3NiiX

Smash Apprentice
Its doing to be on sunday APRIL 14th, then after that it will be 2 weeks after wabas, on sunday, b/c sunday works better for pnt.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Oh man. Waba already has a tournament on March 14th. You need to get your calendar straightened out.

lol jk. I read the title.

Fenix meant April 14th you guyzzz.

F3NiiX

Smash Apprentice
wow im bad at this whole date typing thing. i meant the 12th...and well sadly enough, its spring break for fulton county that day and I wouldnt be going and neither would locals, so were probably gonna postpone.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
wow im bad at this whole date typing thing. i meant the 12th...and well sadly enough, its spring break for fulton county that day and I wouldnt be going and neither would locals, so were probably gonna postpone.
Sunday tournaments are a bad idea in general, especially Easter Sunday ;)

Top Bottom