• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play N' Trade Alpharetta April 14th*********

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
ahhh! Well I feel a bit better now. lol. I dont think I will enter next waba though. I have to get more offline experience. Or any touney. Ill go though to play friendlies and money match. I need as much offline expirence I can get. I should have placed better.

Also player-3 u need to get good with spin dash. I love playing sonics because I cant ever be lazy while playing one or you WILL lose.

Player-3

Smash Hero
@anyone who played me
Do you have any tips that you think I really need?
you need to un-telegraph your play

thats why you did good against me with fox, because you werent as predictable as your marth

you need to work on mixing up your game instead of doing the same things over and over

Tenki

Smash Hero
@anyone who played me
Do you have any tips that you think I really need?
don't go into a tournament with good players with the intent to win if you haven't played in a while

i need to listen to my own tips, lol.

edit:

Also player-3 u need to get good with spin dash. I love playing sonics because I cant ever be lazy while playing one or you WILL lose.
P3: get better at dashing, the non spinning kind, and reading.
I do too.

Get better at reading people. The spindashing crap is useless if you can't read people.

Then I lost to Steak. A sonic player god I should have had that match in the bag.
sawp.

wait, who are you?

edit2:
random plug for my personal project:

:093:

BigLøu

Smash Lord
1) Biglou (Luigi)
2) Player 1 (Diddy)
3) Desu (D3, MK)
4) Rayku (Lucario, Ike?)
5) Billy (Sheik,)
5) f3nix(meta/yoshi/samus)
7) Albino(DDD)
7) Tenki (Sonic)

So can we get this worked out? I know we were having placement problems so let's try to get this worked out and get these missing characters filled.
First off, fenis and billy tied for 5th
rayku got 4th
and albino and tennki tied for 7th.
I guess u might as well put that i only used luigi, cuz i used him for 95 percent of the tourney, but I used lots of random chacrters just for randopm matches. In the matches that I cared about I went weegee.

Also shoutouts to all, i can't do individual sghoutouts no more, too many cool people there.

Umby

Smash Master
Oh, wow. 13th place. I suck. Now I have to crush both Albino AND Dyno to make up for my blunders. Great.

Whatever. I KO'd Albino's D3 off the top of Final D at 93%. That's all that matters.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Oh, wow. 13th place. I suck. Now I have to crush both Albino AND Dyno to make up for my blunders. Great.

Whatever. I KO'd Albino's D3 off the top of Final D at 93%. That's all that matters.
seriously dude, stop sandbagging. in a tourney setting you really should play better.

Umby

Smash Master
seriously dude, stop sandbagging. in a tourney setting you really should play better.
This is the only time I ever sandbagged in a real tournament during brackets.

edit: Actually, there was this one time against a Wolf player, but I was irritated at losing to bigman40.

Tenki

Smash Hero
In the matches that I cared about I went weegee.
I feel honored, lol.

;_; raepd
@Tenki
Is that the game you talked about to me?
yes, lol.
======================
edits:

[1]

Steak = Tenki
just fyi
ahhh! Well I feel a bit better now. lol.
tenkijohns

lol just kidding <3
--------------------

[2]

Fox player: I know you probably don't go to smashboards, but I will still write this. Don't use Fox's up-b as your main offensive move. Good job getting a 90% combo using only forward smashes and up-b's in the match you had before ours. Keep at it.
o_O;

Rayku

Smash Lord
Hey Lounis. Next time we meet up in a tourney, I want you to play one of your "joke" characters vs. my Ike. Bring it, son. I'm not enthused at the moment to make -every ounce of effort I have- to learn the Luigi matchup enough for you to have trouble against me. ****ing Azen...

I might do shoutouts tomorrow. We'll see.

Oh, and Player 3: Pick up Diddy Kong as a "high tier secondary." I need as much Diddy practice as I can get. Shouldn't be losing that matchup...

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Hey Lounis. Next time we meet up in a tourney, I want you to play one of your "joke" characters vs. my Ike. Bring it, son. I'm not enthused at the moment to make -every ounce of effort I have- to learn the Luigi matchup enough for you to have trouble against me. ****ing Azen...

I might do shoutouts tomorrow. We'll see.

Oh, and Player 3: Pick up Diddy Kong as a "high tier secondary." I need as much Diddy practice as I can get. Shouldn't be losing that matchup...
lol dude i can help you with the matchup, no biggie. But in tourney play if thats what you want then your ike vs my fox. BRING IT!!!!!!!

Player-1

Smash Legend
1) Biglou (Luigi)
2) Player 1 (Diddy)
3) Desu (D3, MK)
5) Rayku (Lucario)
5) Billy (Sheik)
7) F3Nix (Samus, MK)
7) Tenki (Sonic)

Do I got it yet?

Tenki

Smash Hero
anyways this is what i came up with :/

1) Biglou
2) Player 1
3) Desu
5) Rayku
5) Billy
7) F3Nix
7) Tenki
9) Albino
9) BBQ
9) Zom~B
13) Umby
13) AntiC
Anti had this list.

I saw another list somewhere with 3 13th places, but noone's really too sure what's going on.

where are the full results D:

BBQ°

Smash Champion
that wouldn't make sense considering he lost to f3nix in losers. and f3nix is 7th.
He also said F3nix got 5th. Read page 11 last post. Biglou fixed the rankings in the quotes. Or I could just post it here:

1) Biglou
2) Player 1
3) Desu
4) Rayku
5) Billy
5) f3nix
7) Albino
7) Tenki

Everything is so disorganized. I honestly don't see how it matters. We don't need another top 8 for d3 @_@

No offense, Albino.

F3NiiX

Smash Apprentice
Since this one went so well, we will probable have another this month, most likely on the 28th, the week after waba's.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
He also said F3nix got 5th. Read page 11 last post. Biglou fixed the rankings in the quotes. Or I could just post it here:

1) Biglou
2) Player 1
3) Desu
4) Rayku
5) Billy
5) f3nix
7) Albino
7) Tenki

Everything is so disorganized. I honestly don't see how it matters. We don't need another top 8 for d3 @_@

No offense, Albino.
theres only 2 d3's in the top 8.....0_o
you should see florida

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Lounis's list is right.

i'm confused, i distinctly remember f3nix and billy playing each other, and billy winning, but i guess that was winner's bracket, considering that rayku did beat f3nix later in the game. i don't get how there's a fourth place though, there's a grand finals winner, a loser's finals winner, and a loser's finals loser. which is 1st place, 2nd place, and third respectively. After that isn't there's two players who lost to the

so the list is

1) Biglou
2) Player 1
3) Desu
4) Rayku
5) Billy
5) F3nix
7) Albino
7) Tenki

cont... ;/

Desu has not played King Dedede in a tournament for like...two months.
he played him the 2nd round against biglou and switched to MK afterwards

BigLøu

Smash Lord
i'm confused, i distinctly remember f3nix and billy playing each other, and billy winning, but i guess that was winner's bracket, considering that rayku did beat f3nix later in the game. i don't get how there's a fourth place though, there's a grand finals winner, a loser's finals winner, and a loser's finals loser. which is 1st place, 2nd place, and third respectively. After that isn't there's two players who lost to the

so the list is

1) Biglou
2) Player 1
3) Desu
4) Rayku
5) Billy
5) F3nix
7) Albino
7) Tenki

cont... ;/

he played him the 2nd round against biglou and switched to MK afterwards
there's always a 4th place. the winner. right before losers finals, losers semis,..... but seriosuly my list is right.

Player-1

Smash Legend
so...

Big Lou (Luigi)
P1 (Diddy Kong)
Desu (MK, D3)
Billy (Sheik)
Rayku (Lucario)
F3NiiX (MK, Samus)
Alby (D3)
Steak (Sonic)

yuz?
Oh and I was wondering, if pot split is 60, 20, 10. Where does the extra 10% go? Play N Trade get it? Or will it be put back into the pot next Play N Trade?

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Quick shout outs:

BigLou - Fireball to fireball is obviously superior to the tornado. I'll get you next time, gadget Lounis.
Player 1 - I played poorly, but you were on top of your shit, and punished my mistakes accordingly. $20 MM next time I see you. Cash monies, no gift cards. Rar.
Billy - Fun stuff at your house after the tourney. Quit playing Sheik and placing so damned close to me in tournaments. You're making me look bad. I play MK for Pete's sake. XD
Umby - I heard that you killed a Dedede off the top at 93% with Sonic's UAIR. >_____>;
Rayku - I'm glad that I didn't play you in brackets. Your Lucario scares me. ._.;;

To everyone that I gave a shout out to:
I become extremely nervous when I play against you in brackets.
I'm going to work on that so I can kick all your asses.
BITCHES. <3
(jkjkjk, but I will work on not being a nervous wreck when I play singles. >_>;)

Player-3

Smash Hero
My diddy is already better than most peoples just because i play P-1s so much i pick up stuff from him

Friendlies next WABA or whatever tourny, luc vs diddy

Be prepared for the craziest psycho diddy youve ever played

srsly

Player-1

Smash Legend
Quick shout outs:

BigLou - Fireball to fireball is obviously superior to the tornado. I'll get you next time, gadget Lounis.
Player 1 - I played poorly, but you were on top of your shit, and punished my mistakes accordingly. $20 MM next time I see you. Cash monies, no gift cards. Rar.
Billy - Fun stuff at your house after the tourney. Quit playing Sheik and placing so damned close to me in tournaments. You're making me look bad. I play MK for Pete's sake. XD
Umby - I heard that you killed a Dedede off the top at 93% with Sonic's UAIR. >_____>;
Rayku - I'm glad that I didn't play you in brackets. Your Lucario scares me. ._.;;

To everyone that I gave a shout out to:
I become extremely nervous when I play against you in brackets.
I'm going to work on that so I can kick all your asses.
BITCHES. <3
(jkjkjk, but I will work on not being a nervous wreck when I play singles. >_>;)
You'd take $20 whole from a little kid >.>?

Daysoo

Smash Ace
You'd take $20 whole from a little kid >.>?
Juan (Hungrybox) is like 15.
Calvin (Kismet2) is 16, and he generally whoops my ass .
Haven't beaten him in a tournament set since... Like October. Or some time before that.
Little kids are beating ass at tournaments lately.
So yeah. I'm not ashamed in the slightest of money matching you. >:p
No age johns, kiddo.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Juan (Hungrybox) is like 15.
Calvin (Kismet2) is 16, and he generally whoops my ass .
Haven't beaten him in a tournament set since... Like October. Or some time before that.
Little kids are beating ass at tournaments lately.
So yeah. I'm not ashamed in the slightest of money matching you. >:p
No age johns, kiddo.
You'd take $20 from a poor person?

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
It sounds to me like he would take $20 from anyone who was willing to place forth $20 on a match in Super Smash Brothers Brawl, assuming of course he wins. If he loses he would be willing to give that person $20. Sounds pretty simple to me.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Heh. Placing Billy higher than me on purpose, I bet. I c wut u did thar
lol I was going to ask about that.

I was about to post results in Ankoku's thread.

1) Biglou (Luigi)
2) Player 1 (Diddy)
3) Desu (D3, MK)
4) Rayku (Lucario)
5) Billy (Sheik)
5) F3Nix (Samus, MK)
7 Albino (D3)
7) Steak/SX580/ESPY/CITH/BOXOB/UMBY aka Tenki (Sonic)

Are these name/characters and placements all correct then?

Top Bottom