• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Plank's Apt. Tourney Vol. 2 Results Brawl

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Why did this turn into a "how to beat Fox" thread? I'm gonna stick with ROB until I figure the matchup out. I don't care if it's a bad matchup, it can't be as bad as MK.

Mattsy

Smash Apprentice
After a period or a question mark you put a space makes it a lot easier to read
I love how you ignored the smash and went straight to the GRAMMAR. xD

This tourney looks like it was great. Looking forwards to these vids, guys. Well done to all involved. :3

Cioran

Smash Cadet
Please don't deprive the community of a Boss > Chu vid. Chu's legacy is secure as an amazing player. Why not put up an exciting vid showing Boss's incredible Luigi? T_T

Looks like y'all had a good time, jealous out in Cali.

boss8

Smash Hero
Please don't deprive the community of a Boss > Chu vid. Chu's legacy is secure as an amazing player. Why not put up an exciting vid showing Boss's incredible Luigi? T_T

Looks like y'all had a good time, jealous out in Cali.
i mean he asked not to....although i was tempted to put it up cause there are PLENTY of chudat vids on youtube showing him **** everyone....lol....

idk dude ask chu if i can do it.....im sure if i got ***** he would put the vids up....i wouldnt mind because chudat is an amazing kirby....

g-regulate

Smash Hero
yea if chu doesnt want his **** online than that's fine, hes competitive and is always looking for an edge and doesnt want people stealing his **** or learning his style.

but thumbs on the other hand just doesnt want to get ragged on by other homo smashers which is a lame excuse that i dont care for lol. deal with it!

hova

Smash Champion
wow Thumbs is a little girl

losing a match is not a valid reason to protest having a vid put up. you would have had no problem if you won that match

man up and stop being a little wuss

thumbswayup

Smash Master
wow Thumbs is a little girl

losing a match is not a valid reason to protest having a vid put up. you would have had no problem if you won that match

man up and stop being a little wuss
You're right, I'm just mad at how horribly I played. G-reg's Jiggs is very good and I wish I got to play it back in my prime.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
thumbs wtf u havent played for like 3 weeks

u cant keep saying back in my prime as if its been months. i didnt go to a brawl tourney and came back and got like 4th next tourney. i also dont play much, just watch how the metagame evolves and adapt. its not that hard. g-reg just ***** u

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Several crew battles and a mm beg to differ. I recall wrecking you badly in them. In fact, there are vids of it up. You've never "eternally" ***** me or even come close to ****** for that matter.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
daaaamn, theres vids of you ****** me? i deserve jiggs vids because i didnt demand that those vids not be posted.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
thumbs wtf u havent played for like 3 weeks

u cant keep saying back in my prime as if its been months. i didnt go to a brawl tourney and came back and got like 4th next tourney. i also dont play much, just watch how the metagame evolves and adapt. its not that hard. g-reg just ***** u
um i think he havent played at all.. for like a month D:

and you're a metaknight main

leave him alone :/ lol im not meatriding him btw

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I don't think I could be any clearer about "having no time"...

I have them, and i tried to send them to CK, but he went idle and it stopped the transfer. I may have to put them up on friday/saturday/sunday.

boss8

Smash Hero
yea if chu doesnt want his **** online than that's fine, hes competitive and is always looking for an edge and doesnt want people stealing his **** or learning his style.

but thumbs on the other hand just doesnt want to get ragged on by other homo smashers which is a lame excuse that i dont care for lol. deal with it!
wtf i just wanted to post an amazing match between best kirby and best mario.....i dont see the harm...people can copy my style...but they dont so i switch it up....

thumbs stop talking about you prime.....

and jon stop talking...you main metaknight.....lol

Lobos

Smash Master
I don't think I could be any clearer about "having no time"...

I have them, and i tried to send them to CK, but he went idle and it stopped the transfer. I may have to put them up on friday/saturday/sunday.
Tant send them to me tonight on aim, I'll have them all up tonight/tomorrow.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Tant send them to me tonight on aim, I'll have them all up tonight/tomorrow.
I'll be home early today, just AIM me and i'll send them all to you

it's like 5 hours of vids though they are already converted to wmv format so they just need to be broken apart into matches.

Top Bottom