• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Plank's Apt. Tourney Vol. 2 Results Brawl

meepxzero

Smash Master
lol i second vids on me vs boss that was probably the highlight set of the tourney. So EPIC!

Azen al get you next time =(. I have to learn to play better with icies not grabbing LOL as impossible as that sounds....

hova

Smash Champion
tourney was tight. magically all the people who annoy me didn't show up to this

i would like to ask those annoying people to avoid future tournies as well

Cooters failed hard in the crew battle

good luck at CoT4 everyone; rep md/va

Vist

Smash Champion
I missed out b/c of workage but plank i still want MK training lol

interesting results, meep is too good with icies and spec coming out of nowhere (or wifi?)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I just want to announce that, since Plank backed out, I have 1 empty seat to CoT4. PM or AIM me ASAP if you want to come. We're leaving Saturday morning and we having housing lined up for Saturday night.

boss8

Smash Hero
lol my crew doesnt no how to cheer.....every hit i did i heard nothing but.....

YEA omni....or YEA MEEP....or LETS GO GREG!!!

LMAO!!!

in my head im like lets go boss.... PING!!! LOL....

wow j caes i pm'ed you and your not on aim.....

how unfortunate....

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Good **** everyone....

Cooters- next time that *** is mine....literally
Originals - scrubs.....good **** boss
JCaesar- Good **** in teams, nice footstool to spike lol and good job beating oathmeal lol
Plank- eat your own words lol gg and nice tourney
H2YL - Stay awake lol
Spec/blob/other guy - Good **** getting me some practice before the tourney, had to get out of that online mode
Everyone else good games......

P.S. THUMBSWAYUP PLAYED BRAWL lol
LOL IT WAS A COMPLETE FLUKE THAT I WAS THERE

but good **** on beating Plank haha

Man with machine gun= best team name ever.

FF8 FTW

Also: THUMBSWAYUP BOUGHT MY SPOT IN BRAWL, HIS DAYS AS A PARIAH, A LONELY PATRON ARE OVER!

Lol JK man, Sonic dittos = mad fun, let's melee it up at katsu.
LONE patron it's LONE DAMMIT lol

I was desperate. The only thing worse than playing Brawl is watching Brawl lol I wasn't about to sit around doing nothing for 5 hours. Thanks for the spot though and yeah Sonic dittos were too fun. HELL YEAH Melee at Katsu!

i request that g-reg (jiggs) vs thumbswayup (diddy) be posted online immediately
Why, so people can see an out of practice Diddy lose to someone who uses Jiggs all the time in friendlies? Nah, it's nothing to be proud of. I played incredibly bad in those matches and you played incredibly well, that's all there is to it. Imagine though if you hadn't practiced Brawl in three weeks, playing Melee the entire time, and ended up going to a Brawl tourny when your ride for a Melee on cancelled on you last minute. Then imagine that you lost to my Sonic with your Snake after I had non-stop training with him for those three weeks. It wouldn't be something I'd be proud of in the least. And I'm certain no one would be interested in watching it either.

And since Chu has asked not to have his matches against Boss uploaded even though Boss did some crazy stuff in them, I'll ask that my matches against G-reg's Jiggs not get uploaded either.

edit- in hindsight I should have used Sonic against you lol the matches would have been way more fun.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Uh, no I don't you moron. ONE of our matches was recorded where I beat you. At the time, I had almost no vids of me online so I began uploading right then and there because we were at Yoster's place and that's the only place I could have done it. You didn't object so I went ahead and did it. I ALSO uploaded YOU ****** CANDY's MK at the same time. Do you see Candy *****ing about it?

meepxzero

Smash Master
i wish there were more vids of me when i played marth lol =\. Guess there will be a ton of vids of my ice climbers if i keep playing well in tourney.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
im not saying im proud of it thumbs, theres just no vids of my jiggs in action. if you beat me in whatever matchup id have no problem with any of them being put online, theres apparently several vids of me getting ***** online posted by people i dont even remember playing, i dont really care. besides, i thought you said you quit brawl and only play for fun anyway? its not that big of a deal, if you really dont want them posted that badly, can i at least get the vids sent to me so I can watch them? or post the match without thumbs name attached to it?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Yeah, sure I don't care if you have the vids sent to you so you can watch them. However, posting them would result in random **** talk against me by people like dmbrandon or something when they have no idea that I stopped playing Brawl for a while. I do only play Brawl for fun, but I might go to a big tourny like COT4 since there will be crews and a low tier tourny. It'd be really annoying if some random people say, "Hey aren't you the guy that lost to a Jiggs in tourny LOL". The Brawl community contains a lot more of these kinds of douches than the Melee one. Nothing personal, your Jiggs is mad good, but even if you post them without my name attached I have a feeling some people will still know it's me. I'm like the only red Diddy user in the nation. Plus I think I used my name as my tag ("Seb") in both of those matches so yeah lol they'll definintely know it's me.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
mm jiggs vs sonic, whatever the outcome it has to go online. in the video info it will say g-reg vs the guy who lost to g-regs jiggs and refused the put the vids online for fear of extreme embarrassment

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hey aren't you the guy that lost to a Jiggs in tourny LOL

<3 thumbs

Shinku

Smash Champion
i dont mind getting ***** and it being posting online. as long i played decent enough and the other guy was really good, it dosent matter to me. or just being another one of a top players victims, and be like "oh hey its that guy, he got ***** by so and so"

also, melee community was much more chill than the brawl community.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
mm jiggs vs sonic, whatever the outcome it has to go online. in the video info it will say g-reg vs the guy who lost to g-regs jiggs and refused the put the vids online for fear of extreme embarrassment
Not embarrassment, more like harassment. I can't stand how people judge how someone plays off of one match or one set and never shut up about it. As if they're so much better when in reality I'd **** them all in my prime.

Deal on the mm though. That'll only go in the description if you win. If I win it'll say thumbs vs the guy who was too scared to use snake against him in tourny

Hey aren't you the guy that lost to a Jiggs in tourny LOL

<3 thumbs
lmao <3 Ankoku

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Blarg, my ECRC C3 glory days are long over, sealed yesterday by G-Reg's Fox getting its revenge. I need to do some serious training before CoT4 so I don't embarrass myself :ohwell:
yeah...you kinda clung to that 9th place reallll hard XD Fox is all kinds of too good against ROB [exaggerated, but not sarcastic]

not the real payouts, just so u guys know. lol
hah I was about to say XD

crazy results though...

GOOD **** MEEP! ****ing Inuit death babies

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
=^_^=

I never cared about vids being uploaded. Sometimes I prefer having my losses up, it shows that I'm just a normal human being like anyone else and the other person gets to be happy and brag about it. I only play video games for fun so it doesn't matter to me.

random Tales of the Abyss quote...
Luke: "Man, do you have any pride?"
Jade: "None so cheap as to be shaken by something as petty as this, sir."

meepxzero

Smash Master
thumbs just use bad vids to ur advantage. Azen pretty much ***** me hard this entire tourney cuz i never could kill him -_-a. People gonna probably use lucario against me and think there gonna win and al just laugh at them as i beat them.

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
=^_^=

Yeah Meep has the right idea. I think cause of the Wifi vids of Ally beating me, everyone thought he would effortlessly beat me in tournament and it would just be a battle between Ally vs M2K, but I randomly won with my DDD (I rarely even use DDD and I don't even know how to time the cg that well), he probably didn't take me seriously since he ***** my main on Wifi (although my Link and Snake beat him on wifi). lolll

videos. serious business.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
yeah...you kinda clung to that 9th place reallll hard XD Fox is all kinds of too good against ROB [exaggerated, but not sarcastic]
You're right, I was clinging to it, but for a few months before that I was getting top 10 almost every week. After that C3 I didn't play for a while and I haven't hit top 10 since. I guess I could blame not using the H2YL controller :p

And yeah, I really have no idea what to do against a good Fox :laugh:

g-regulate

Smash Hero
if he went wario i would just go back to snake, and there would ultimately be a double blind first match, later resulting in counterpicking on later matches.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
why do people say wario has a chain grab if it does not work half of the time

Top Bottom