• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizza Mafia - Over! Who lived happily ever after in the land of Tito's refrigerator?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Votecount 1-6

7/13 to lynch.

Asdioh [3]: smargaret, Joey, July
Evil Soup [2]: JTB, J
J [2]: Gheb, Evil Soup
Aggressive Mediation [1]: Asdioh
smargaret [1]: Aggressive Mediation

Evil Soup > Aggressive Mediation > Asdioh > J
J > July > smargaret > Asdioh > Unvote > Evil Soup > Evil Soup
Aggressive Mediation > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > J > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > smargaret > smargaret
Roxy
Glyph
Asdioh > Joey > Aggressive Mediation
smargaret > Aggressive Mediation > Asdioh
JTB > Evil Soup
July > T-block > Joey > Unvote > Asdioh
Terywj
T-block > Evil Soup > Unvote > Asdioh > Unvote
Gheb_01 > J > Evil Soup > J > J
ゼニガメ (Joey) > JTB > smargaret > Asdioh

------------------------------------------------------------

I should clarify about my notation and maybe a bit about voting so people won't have to ask later. First of all, you don't have to unvote to revote, although I think that's largely understood.

Every > signifies that a vote was cast. Repeating names mean the same vote was recast. I've noted an Unvote if a post was made that contained an Unvote and no new vote. Unvotes that are followed by votes in the same post have not been noted.

In the actual counting of votes on a player in the top section, the order of names is the order that those players voted for the given player. If a vote is recast, players' names are moved to the front of that list, since they are the most recent voters.

Evil Soup

Smash Rookie
Oh look, you're not dead, wow I'm so siprised, you're pushing me to claim myself because I refuse to let you live.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh alright AM, I'll follow you.

But can we pressure Evil Soup some more after this? D=

Unvote
Vote: Smargy

Evil Soup

Smash Rookie
I said your play is pissing me off and I'm ready to claim to seal your death.

You have stifiled and made this game frustrating, you die now.

I said your play is pissing me off and I'm ready to claim to seal your death.

You have stifiled and made this game frustrating, you die now.
Your name on the sign-up list frustrates everyone, you can die too!

But after

Unvote Vote Smarg

Hey TBro, you should explain to everyone why Smarg is scum.

Who the hell do you think I am?!

Evil Soup

Smash Rookie
I am mad, thanks for asking.

I'm out until this blows over, don't even care about getting lynched.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Asdiohscum is possible because I can totally see J playing the inspection spiel again aka bus your scumbuddy on D1 and look golden to dumbtown.

J is extra-scummy though and I can't believe you guys are buying anything he's saying.

:059:
Him being a leader? He's just posting a dumb amount and is phony to the core.
His constant reaching is a good point though.

:059:

I wanna see this super scummy stuff I have done cuz I don't see it. o_o
You ask the same question I did right off the bat. -_-

Didnt' you start the bridge by calling me your Yoko, Ryker? Which posts don't you like?
at least agreed with this part.

This is not very good. Were you skimming when you read the entire thread? Answer yes or no.
idk. I got home from work and there was a lot going on. I didn't skim intentionally, and as you've probably seen by now, I did a more thorough reread.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12565719&postcount=381 T-block pro status. I also noticed the buddying from J, but J buddies people all the time so I wouldn't know for sure if it's a town or scum tell.

Cuz I think Asdioh is scum. =D I mean he can claim whenever but I think the sooner the better so I know if I am barking up the wrong tree or if I nailed scum. After some sleep I do realize it is a bit hasty to get someone to claim so earlier however I still stand by Asdioh is my biggest scum-pick and want him lynched cuz of it.
I just quoted this in a recent post, but I went from scum to town in less than an hour, without really posting anything in that time?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I think he is. His last really big response that wasn't 460 is very telling I think.

I could have a townAsdioh.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
unvote
Actually you know what I'm gonna claim now.

I'm Town Olives and I have the chance to target someone during the day. If the person I target is scum, I will die and the day will continue. If the person is town then I live.

I already sent it in to target Agressive Mediation. We will find out shortly if they are scum or if they are town.

If I die, LYNCH AM IMMEDIATELY. If I don't then let us continue with a cleared AM. A cleared Ryker will do wonders for this town.
wut. I guess it makes sense for him to claim if he could possibly die soon, but it also could be to get the heat off him pre-emptively.

@AM: yes I am town. trying to catch up but posts are coming as fast as I'm reading them

T-block

B2B TST
Lack of contribution really...

At the beginning of the day, I said she was leaning scum because she did not acknowledge the redirection. She later says that she did acknowledge it, but when asked to provide proof, she says she must have only been thinking it. Could easily be fabrication after the fact.

She really hasn't been scumhunting, or doing much of anything really.

Hey J, you're not posting in pink. When you're town, I always see you posting in pink. Since you're posting yellow, you must be scum, right?

And I forgot to do this in the last post - had to copy/paste to go back and look for the post that does not exist, and it got cut out -

Unvote
Vote: Asdioh
Jumps on the Asdioh wagon. Never provides reasoning.

Tery: The only question I saw was about how lurking is beneficial to townies

Suppose you draw a strong power role. You want to avoid the nk; it is beneficial to town that someone else get nk'd. Scum tend to nk three types of people:

1. People who are clearly pro-town and who are not likely to be mislynches
2. People who they believe to have power roles
3. People who threaten the scumteam or who they can otherwise WIFOM about the nk.

Your goal, as a PR, is thus to avoid falling into these categories until you've got something useful or you've outlived your usefulness (for example, after massclaim, a doc is both out and pretty unnecessary because there are hopefully enough obvtown/confirmed town players to make your next move easy). The best way to stay out of category 1 is to lurk just enough that scum sees you as a potential mislynch and not a threat, but not so much you get lynched/pushed to claim D1 for it. So if lurking can keep you and your power alive, how is that not a benefit to the town?
IIOA. Responding to Tery's post, sure, but she puts a lot of content into this post, and hasn't offered any thoughts on what's been said in a while, almost as if to pass this off as contributing.

Happy?

@AM: Does this align with what you were expecting? What is your reasoning for asking me?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Opinions on J's seemingly bull**** claim? I'm willing to believe an Asdioh+J team, noted by their responses and distancing. Don't really understand J's attempting to buddy T-Block though.
I am a victim, I swear. This happened to me last game too ;_;

Caught up now. Want to see more from Roxy, Glyph, JTB, Joey, Smarg, maybe Tery. Gonna go eat and stuff.

unvote

wut. I guess it makes sense for him to claim if he could possibly die soon, but it also could be to get the heat off him pre-emptively.

@AM: yes I am town. trying to catch up but posts are coming as fast as I'm reading them
Why does it matter the sudden flip if he figured it out?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
AM, You'll need to restate that, I'm not sure what you're asking.

I was saying there that J claimed something ahead of time, possibly to keep the pressure off of him before the pressure even really starts.

If you're town, then rejoice that you are no longer falsely accused. Why then should you turn on someone for having a sudden epiphany.

Thanks Soup, but I have to have the second to last vote on this wagon.

Unvote Vote Smargaret

FYI, Roxy will never be fully caught up in this game.

Who the hell do you think I am?

Evil Soup

Smash Rookie
Asdioh, we were on j, he claims some wifom crap, says if he dies am is scum, he didn't die, clears am and him, then throws a random vote at smarg.

Why are we letting j live again? I don't know, but town doesn't seem to care, so I don't.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yea I really don't think Roxy will be fully caught up. *shrug*

I mean we have tons of time, we just want Smargy pressure again. =3

July

Smash Apprentice
I literally have no idea what the hell happened to this thread while I was asleep. However...

Asdioh- I do appreciate you are rereading and answering questions, but I would really like your opinion on what has just happened and the new wagon (?) on J.

Smarg wagon- I feel like I really missed the reason why this is starting up again. Also I just realized the Smarg wagon is only AM and J right now. AM, do you actually find J suspicious? Do you believe his claim? Can you explain your current vote on Smarg? Basically I'm confused about your stances right now, please enlighten me.

J wagon- I love how Gheb comes in and says that he finds J scummy and everyone secretly had an inclination that J was scummy as well. I believe Gheb finds J scummy, and I believe T-Block's crumbs/suspicions as I remember him saying this

I do have something new to bring to the table, but it's about time for me to sleep, so it'll have to wait until tomorrow. In the meantime, Asdioh has produced a massive post (with more to come, if I'm understanding correctly) which should be enough to hold us over until then.
which makes sense with what he presented toDay. Evil Soup, however, was by far the sketchiest person on the Asdioh wagon and just hopped right over to J on the first signs of suspicions towards J. Really dislike Evil Soup's play so far.

@Tery, opinion on Evil Soup and AM? (if you gave these already sorry I missed it)

@T-Block- Who are your scum picks other than J?

@J- I did not find your behavior yesterDay suspicious or scummy other than maybe pushing for an Asdioh claim. The claim however is just sketchy and super convenient, and something I could see scum J doing. J did you crumb at all

Unvote
Vote: Evil Soup

That right there is the strongest scum read I have right now. Still not convinced of Smarg scum, Asdioh/J scum are both possibilities but I really don't see them being scum together.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Asdioh, we were on j, he claims some wifom crap, says if he dies am is scum, he didn't die, clears am and him, then throws a random vote at smarg.

Why are we letting j live again? I don't know, but town doesn't seem to care, so I don't.
Wow the dejection. Ah wellz.

If you want my lynch, PUSH FOR IT. Don't just complain like a lil kid and say "Why is he alive? I want him dead but no one else does and..." more bawling. Duder if you want me dead show why. I still won't die but it'd be nice to see if you will put something out there.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yay I get my Evil Soup pressure now. And July's on it as well =D Happy day.

Unvote
Vote: Evil Soup

Top Bottom