• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizza Mafia - Over! Who lived happily ever after in the land of Tito's refrigerator?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
What's the deal with the meta hate. Meta is awesome.

I like EvS reads.
Every sentence in this post makes you look dumb.

I'm still going with Zen and Evill Soup at this point. Also, Roxy probably.
How about responding to Zen's 1192 rather than posting blatant filler?

Gova, who's the play? Your passive play has destroyed town in Sleepover Mafia already and as claimed Vig + SK suspect you're ought to give us more than that. Justifying your actions doesn't make your actions any better now and if you want us to believe you're town you might as well be actually useful.

:059:

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Votecount 2-4

Evil Soup [3]: July, Glyph, Gheb
Zen [2]: Asdioh, Terywj
Terywj [1]: Zen

Evil Soup
Roxy
Glyph > Evil Soup
Asdioh > Zen
Zen > Gova > Glyph > Asdioh > Evil Soup > Terywj
July > Evil Soup
Terywj > Zen
T-block
Gheb > Gova > Unvote > Evil Soup
Gova

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
unvote

@Mod: I think your votecount is a little messed up.

Let's say we do lynch Evil Soup toDay.
-If he flips town, who should be vigged?
-If he flips scum (which I think he will), who should be vigged?

This question is directed at everyone.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Before we decide the shot we should get an idea who wants to lynch whom. Soup, Roxy and Gova have yet to take hard stances toDay.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@Gova: ok that's fine.

@July, saying that you don't think Joey would be brave enough to claim Vig is really bad. He claimed because he was going to be lynched. And vigilante is a pretty safe claim for a SK.

If EvS is lynched:

Scum: Vig Tery
Reason: He singled Tery out as null-scum even though he had the same reason for him and Roxy and just put Roxy as scum.

Town: Vig Glyph

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Which of EvS reads do you disagree with?
Calling major BS on his reasoning on you being town, me being null, Tery being less scummy than Roxy and Asdioh being scum. Are you seriously buying that stuff? That's exactly the kind of shallow reasoning anybody who skims through the thread could come up with.

If a post like that is enough for you to make you unvote him I'm seriously looking at you upon ES scum flip.

July

Smash Apprentice
unvote

@Mod: I think your votecount is a little messed up.

Let's say we do lynch Evil Soup toDay.
-If he flips town, who should be vigged?
-If he flips scum (which I think he will), who should be vigged?

This question is directed at everyone.
If Evil Soup flips scum, I think Zen should be vigged after he just accepted all of DH's reads and unvoted like that.

If he flips town either Glyph or Roxy should be vigged. I think Roxy is the more likely of those two to be scum but Glyph has been hard to get a read on as well.

@July, saying that you don't think Joey would be brave enough to claim Vig is really bad. He claimed because he was going to be lynched. And vigilante is a pretty safe claim for a SK.
I believed Joey when he claimed vig. I understand that Joey was about to be lynched and that sk can claim vig, and based on his night actions the chance that he is sk should be considered.

However, I feel I have a pretty good read on Joey, and shooting J through a combination of anger and having a scum read on him is feasible. I don't like the idea of lynching Gova toDay, we are now sure that he is either sk/vig and I think we can use that to our advantage to figure out an inactive tonight. I would rather get Gova's input, try and lynch mafia toDay and go from there.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Reason: He singled Tery out as null-scum even though he had the same reason for him and Roxy and just put Roxy as scum.
Roxy is usually a lot more vocal when he is town. Iirc, the difference isn't as big as with tery.

Gheb, insted of calling bs, explain how my reads are bs, which you've only dismissed as "any person skimming the game could come up with this"

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
1.) You're semi-clearing Zen based on meta ... that by itself is a massive fallacy even if we ignore the fact that Zen has posted nowhere near enough to give off legit meta-reads to begin with. By saying "playing like town Zen does" you probably mean he posts a whole bunch of unintellegible crap. That's not hard for scum to do and I can't believe you use that as a reason to throw him into your townlist.

2.) Counterwise you throw me into the null list for one single instance where I was "AtEing", something that is not only 100% irrelevant but also has zero bearing on my alignment. I've been doing quite the opposite than AtE all game and I'm 75% sure that the post you pointed out doesn't actually contain an AtE and you're just making things up now to substantiate a flawed point.

3.) Your justification for Tery being on your null-list as opposed to Roxy is straight-up garbage. Because Roxy doesn't lurk as town as you say? Because he isn't vocal now? You know that he might just be flat-out inactive. Why are you lenient on Tery in that regard? Because you know no instance of scum Tery lurking? Yeah, that's complete BS.

4.) You have Asdioh on your scum list for buddying me ... but you're continuing to confirm that Zen is in your town list when he's buddying J all of D1? Unless you're going into detail on where the differences lie between how they've been buddying and how Zen gets away with it and Asdioh doesn't I call BS on this one as well.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@July, I don't want Gova lynched either. I'm just saying that you shouldn't just accept him as Vig based on the reasoning that you don't think Joey would brave enough to claim Vig if he wasn't. That you think he is Vig is fine in itself. I just didn't like the reasoning.

@Gheb, I still think EvS is scum. Thought he is not alone if he is. I would be fine lynching someone else over him though (tery) because EvS reads match mine an Tery is scummy. I would also be fine lynching EvS. Either or is good.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Gova and Gheb are fine.
T is fine and probably will be NKed.
July is fine.
I'm fine.

Null-scum Asdioh. I like him a bit more, but he is still a bit suspicious.

Tery is scum.
EvS is scum.

Glyph is scum.
Roxy is scum.

I can see:

EvS-Tery
Asdioh-Tery
Roxy-Tery
Glyph-Tery

Pretty much Tery in every scenareo. Not sure if there is 3 scum. Just realized that I've been under the assumption of 2.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Zen, my point was I thought a lot of your discussions with Gova relied too much on how the night actions could have worked and etc. I did not mean "Joey shenanigans" as literally discussing Joey while Joey was still playing this game. Even I know that is useless and just wastes time. I like / liked how you continued in discussion with Gova, since getting information out of is pretty crucial at this point. This also applies with your previous posts against Evil Soup. I apologize if I worded stuff improperly. Wording / grammar / phrasing is not my strength...

Also, Evil Soup did not label Roxy and I with similar reads, are you serious. They think Roxy is Mafia for being less active and vocal. They think I'm null / Mafia for not knowing my town style and coasting.

3.) Your justification for Tery being on your null-list as opposed to Roxy is straight-up garbage. Because Roxy doesn't lurk as town as you say? Because he isn't vocal now? You know that he might just be flat-out inactive. Why are you lenient on Tery in that regard? Because you know no instance of scum Tery lurking? Yeah, that's complete BS.
I like how people are comparing Roxy with me, albeit Roxy not having posted anywhere in this thread since forever, despite posting numerous times in other threads from yesterday / today. Roxy, if you're seriously not following this game, then just replace out.

@Mod - Does / Has Roxy received a prod?

T-Block, what're your opinions to this point? Haven't seen you around too much.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Tery, I've only been talking to Gova about one thing. Yet you're saying that you dislike my lagging onto the subject and now you're saying that you like my continuation of it because it's crucial. Something seems fake here.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
To be more clear:

-I comment to Gova about a statement he made.
-You say I'm lagging on the Night speculation and it's not important.
-Now you're saying you like my continuation with Gova because it's crucial.

This is pretty contradicting.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
It's weird because from your perspective the only reason that Joey would have shot J is because he thought he was scum. Do you think that he could have shot him because a magical fairy would be revealed and grant him cookies and cake? Yes from our perspective Joey could have shot for other reasons (eg him being mafia or sk) but that's because we don't know his role. You do. You should know that he shot him because he felt J was scum. There's no other reason. Unless you can tell me some other reasons he could have chose to shoot him.

btw you should shoot Tery or Asdioh or Glyph.

So you think scum is between?
Gova so you're saying that mafia didn't kill?
Tery, I've only been talking to Gova about one thing. Yet you're saying that you dislike my lagging onto the subject and now you're saying that you like my continuation of it because it's crucial. Something seems fake here.
I like that you're talking with Gova. I can't dislike that you're talking to Gova about the wrong ideas? The wrong thing being the night action speculation differentiation situation stuff. Really don't think that should be worried about. But hey Gova, how are you reads and how is catchup?

I also noted how easily you (and the only person to) went with Evil Soup's reads on everyone and unvoted. But I don't need to elaborate, as people have already called you out on this.

Perhaps a Roxy lynch could be in order.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
The thing I have been talking to Gova about since then is his comment saying that he didn't know why Joey killed. The problem here is that you're only reading the surface of posts and not the actual points that are being made. That has nothing to do with NK speculatioin. It has to do with Gova-here-and-now-speculation. The bottom of my 1196 explains the point.

I also noted how easily you (and the only person to) went with Evil Soup's reads on everyone and unvoted.
I'm not going with Soup's reads. His reads match mine. Which is why I unvoted him, because I'm fine keeping someone alive who's reads match mine, especially when there are other scummy people, ig yourself, that need to be lynched just as bad.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
The first half of that post somehow got deleted:

You're completely taking the "Gova so you're saying that mafia didn't kill?" out of context. I made that one comment about NK speculation and dropped it. None of my other posts have been about nk speculation towars Gova. You claimed that I had been lagging on nk speculation long after that had been dropped.

T-block

B2B TST
Okay. I'll do it in separate posts so it's easier to read and respond to.

Evil Soup:

Not liking this player slot at all.

>get on wagon
>OPPURTUNISTIC.

**** the police.

unvote vote JTB

i had a town read on him though, but that's mostly meta, feel bad for lynching an inactive, almost wrong.
This post is just screaming scum at me given what has happened. This whole "oh...i have a town read on this guy, but i will vote him" is something I myself have done as scum before. This is made worse by the fact that he follows with this post after the lynch:

i defended you.

i thought the wagon was stupid.

i voted for pressure, i come back, and i see there is a goddamn lynch.
Gets on board with the wagon, and then after the town flip he comes up with "i didn't agree with the wagon and look - we lynched a townie". Seems like pretty classic scum to me.

Then there's the fact that he wanted to be NK'd over lynched. July and Gheb have already brought up that this makes no sense. Why waste the vig shot? What would it prove when he didn't die the next Day?

He has also outright stated that he thinks everyone is town, and attempts to justify not scumhunting.

Finally, he blatantly introduces WIFOM in this post:

as gheb stated, SK is a likely result. but, something i want to add also is that..would scum really waste a kill on someone they knew they could get easily mislynched?

which makes me lean more-so for joey's claim is legit, i think joey honestly wasn't sure about J, and felt he would shoot AM to test that claim.
Nothing new here really... I would be fine with lynching ES today.

T-block

B2B TST
So how much have you actually read now, Zen? I don't understand why you're still lagging on Joey's replacement shenanigans, as that really shouldn't be the main focus right now. But I can kinda see where you're going with your posts and stuff.

I'm not a fan of Zen still, but whatever. Hopefully this can turn around.

Evil Soup (read: Soupamario), I dunno what's up with you. TLDR, you're inconsistent? Like, not with your opinions but how you post and--I don't even know. I can understand why others want you gone, but I'm not 100% set on your lynch yet. I'll wait for this post of yours, hopefully from your hydra account lol.

Roxy, I command you to play Mafia dammit.
I do not like this post.

He says he can see where Zen is going, but that he is not a fan of Zen. He understands why ES is being targetted, but isn't set on his lynch. He is being non-commital and looks like he is stepping very carefully. If ES flips scum I will be somewhat suspicious of Tery.

July confronts Tery about this post as well. His response:

I'm still going with Zen and Evill Soup at this point. Also, Roxy probably.
Still not taking a strong stance - clarifies his picks with "at this point", meaning his picks are volatile. Throws in "Roxy probably" in order to completely echo his other post.

T-block

B2B TST
@ES: I read that post. I don't see how anything in that post contradicts what I said. You've thrown out some reads - that's great. How does that justify the scummy things you have done previously?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Because I feel like Evil Soup should get a chance aside from being bombarded from everyone else? I already explained my stuff on Zen from earlier (and later), T-Block.

T-block

B2B TST
I am liking Zen now - I don't see a need for him to die.

I have a scum read on Roxy though - I read DKR where he was town, and I was his scummate in another game, and his play definitely aligns more with scumRoxy at the moment. This is obviously all meta (there's nothing else to go on), so I don't consider it a strong read so much as a gut feeling. However, I would be fine with seeing him gone, considering his inactivity. I wonder if he'll be able to change my mind with his "reading now"

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
It doesn't.

Regarding the JTB thing, i about lost my mind when we began to ML on JTB, and i just waved my hands up in the air and said 'I don't give a **** anymore.'

thus, i wanted to set up a rolehint so scum could waste a kill on me, i'd be out of this game (because everytime i look back at D1 i cringe) and life would be good again.

then..

i talked with DH and we got back to what we needed to do which was getting back on our reads.

Purple

Hi guys!
Evil Soup is an hunter thingy. If we're really trying to hound on him, we should have another scum target hammer him (or 'vig' vig him)

Top Bottom