• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizza Mafia - Over! Who lived happily ever after in the land of Tito's refrigerator?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm strongly feeling that ES/Zen both need to die. Lynch one, vig the other.

T-block

B2B TST
Two deaths, possibly brought about by one kill, no?

Anyways, I don't think killing Gova is a good idea if he lets us direct his kills.

Liking July's post on ES.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
if you're going to lynch me - i'll reveal my cards.

i would prefer being a 'vig' shot though.

#HBC | ѕoup

'vigged.'
'NK'ed.'

i would prefer dying in the night, if you must know.

sorry for not posting on the hydra, i haven't heard from DH.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Why are you so eager to be killed at night?
Why does it make you so uneager to be useful during day phases?

:059:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I don't know why people have such a hard time grasping the concept of me being extremely busy and not having read yet. People keep asking me questions about stances and biz and expecting me to answer them when I haven't even read most of the game and then calling it suspicious that I am not answering. I can't answer something that I don't have an answer to lol.
If you're not going to bother reading, then don't bother posting. It simply wastes our time because of your jumping and directs unnecessary attention towards you, which is making you look bad, as has been ever since you entered this game. Read everything you've missed, and post your opinions with supports. Or do this in parts. Whatever makes you happy.

What. What difference does this make. You've seemingly given up, and Dark Horse is somewhere. Are you Mafia?

JTB, J, Aggressive Mediation - Dead. :c
T-Block, Asdioh, July - Reads have not changed. All three are town IMO. Liking Asdioh and July even more.
Roxy, Glyph - I don't even think investing time into these two is worth it, because inactivity is cutting the pizza game apart.
Gheb_01 - Leaning town. Posts, stances, opinions are straightforward.
Gova - Indifferent. I need to see more. Over-referring to the Joey scenario IMO.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Would Roxy need a prod, perchance?

Gosh, this and Bingo are sooooo slow.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Zen [2]: Asdioh, Terywj
Evil Soup [1]: July
Asdioh [1]: Zen
Gova [1]: Gheb

Not Voting: Evil Soup, Roxy, Glyph, T-block, Gova
unofficial:

Evil Soup [3]: July, Glyph, Zen
Zen [2]: Asdioh, Terywj
Gova [1]: Gheb

Not Voting: Evil Soup, Roxy, T-block, Gova

Wait, Soup isn't on a bandwagon?? *head explodes from sheer improbability*

...welp, still fine with ES or Zen. Dunno what anyone elses plans are for stuff to do, not a whole lot going on here...

July

Smash Apprentice
Wait, Soup isn't on a bandwagon?? *head explodes from sheer improbability*

...welp, still fine with ES or Zen. Dunno what anyone elses plans are for stuff to do, not a whole lot going on here...
This is true, but he's also not voting, taking stances, or scumhunting. These are his posts from toDay (excluding the "...are you slow post):

Why are some people voting zen lol

@gheb

Stop ninjaing me you ****, I was making a case on My phone.
I would really like to hear your case on Gova. Just saying that Gheb ninja'd you isn't enough; you should post it anyways (if said post even exists).

By the way gheb, you scum?

In other notes, I wonder why scum didn't pick up on My softclaim and didn't nk me hmmm..
This post is scummy; and in fact, that first question to Gheb is the most scumhunting he has done toDay.

Second part is just unnecessary, I really have no idea what purpose this could serve other than to hint that he softclaimed so we shouldn't kill him.

'vigged.'
'NK'ed.'

sorry for not posting on the hydra, i haven't heard from DH.
Seriously you aren't even trying. You have given us no reads at all toDay, you say that if we are going to lynch you that you will "reveal your cards" but you scumhunting isn't "revealing your cards" if that is what you are trying to avoid so you could still do that. Also, I'm not sure why you say you would prefer dying in the night, but I feel there is just something really shifty going on there too.

@Asdioh: My reads haven't changed except Soup is even more scummy for doing zero scumhunting toDay.

Also I want to hear from Roxy, who I believe is the only person who has not posted yet toDay.

#HBC | ѕoup

@July think poker. if you have a good hand, but you aren't sure if it can beat the others, don't play it yet, wait a little, throw some bets in to pressure someone, and then once you see an opening, then play it.

@Gheb_01 you'll see, still waiting for more votes though, pile em' on.

@Asdioh i have not a clue where DH is. :(

#HBC | ѕoup

Adding something, you do realize we have until the 2nd of may, right? that's 6+ days, and 6+ days for me to scumhunt if it really forbodes you so.

#HBC | ѕoup

actually, i take it back, i'll bite, besides i'm getting bored of waiting, big post later in the afternoon, however.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
@Gheb_01 you'll see, still waiting for more votes though, pile em' on.
If you're town aligned you have no reason to ask for votes, correct? Pro-town doesn't mean that your actions have pro-town implications but also that these implications outweigh the anti-town implications. I highly doubt that this is the case - STOP PLAYING LIKE THIS IF YOU'RE TOWN.

I don't care about your self-righteous master plan. Nobody cares about your marthyr BS or is going to be impressed by it if it takes us another step closer to lose this game.

:059:

#HBC | ѕoup

It's not in the sense i have some MASTER PLAN, it's just that...i honestly think mostly everyone here that has posted (despite glyph and others to be named later) is town, and i'd rather not make a giant case on something i am not confident on, or someone i believe to be town just to make a case to save my own ***.

I was suspicious of you for a minute gheb, but i don't have enough to provide a case for that, and you help alot more then you hurt.

responding to other petty stuff, such as the sheer confidence and 'wanting votes on me', i'm just doing some reaction tests, and i must say i am getting positive results from people here, the only person that worried me is glyph.

and regarding wanting to die in the night, i have 'immunity' powers.

#HBC | ѕoup

Regarding glyph, and some other stuff, and my statement:

Scum *usually* spend more time trying to find PR's in town, or good night actions, *most* scum usually try and pretend to be active with the town so they aren't suspected.

I think the scum we are dealing with this game, is that kind of scum, there's enough scuffle and arguments going around town where they can just easily coast through this day getting good night action reads.

Mostly i think scum is getting away with this is because of J, who decided that centering attention to him (and the way J did it) is the best D1 option to do...which is stupid. we were all too busy being frustrated (like myself) or wondering if the claim was real, and it gave scum the opening to just lurk around, because everyone was too busy refuting arguements around the claim..

AND THEN
WE END THE DAY EARLY.
BRILLIANT IDEA.

something else i'd like to add-
Scum knew J was clear, and they also knew AM was clear also.

guess what joey's shot was? AM.

does this make joey guilty?

The mindset now is that "OMG WHAT A BREAKTHROUGH VOTE:JOEY"

but i think there is more to it.

I don't think joey has the guts to claim vigilante as scum, and i'm not 100% if he has the guts to claim to vigilante as an SK.

as gheb stated, SK is a likely result. but, something i want to add also is that..would scum really waste a kill on someone they knew they could get easily mislynched?

which makes me lean more-so for joey's claim is legit, i think joey honestly wasn't sure about J, and felt he would shoot AM to test that claim.

And about glyph, he voted me saying "jester perhaps?"

if i'm a jester, why would you vote me?

glyph also stated that we should focus on J and connections, which is nice but...

i say we need to stop refuting of what is in the past, and what is happening NOW, J didn't it make it easy to have connections with players, as he gloated around knowing he was clear, and AM was too, he tried leading the town..and failed.

Scum would not worry about getting someone mislynched like J, for they knew either way it would not hurt their faction any bit.

put the peices together.

regarding my claim, i wanted to be shot and have scum waste a kill, that's all, but i shouldn't withhold information.

#HBC | ѕoup

thought he shot AM..?

doesn't really change it much, though..i think..

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
That is a horrible plan, if true at all

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I said that jester thing with a question mark, ie directing it towards other members.

Like, do you think he's a jester.

#HBC | ѕoup

And it's not directed as a plan, it's directed as a read, read the backbone of the post, not the context, i am merely stating why these things happened or why they could've happened.

another thing, i guess i could just make a huge post and make weak arguments like reaching and be pro-town like that.

also, glyph, what are your scumpicks/reads?

thoughts on the inactives?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I think you should be dead and that's about all I've read in this thread recently.

I think it sucks to have people be inactive in games but it happens. If its any consolation, I should be back to mafiaworld in like 5 days after badges wrap up.

#HBC | ѕoup

oh, by the way, you never gave me your scumpicks or townreads. (besides myself)

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Soup you should die because you have been playing really bad and are probably scum. If you need examples read this page.

#HBC | ѕoup

There is more to mafia then just making huge arguments on stuff like reaching, or oppurtunistic, you should try and understand the concept of WHY things happen or WHY scum does the things they do.

i'm not 100%, not at all, but it's something to consider, and i've thought about it before i responded, and i have been reading people.

Glyph, what makes me scummy, give me examples.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I already did, and its hardly bolting out of the thread when I don't respond 3 minutes after you post something.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Why Soup is dying today:

'vigged.'
'NK'ed.'

and regarding wanting to die in the night, i have 'immunity' powers.
regarding my claim, i wanted to be shot and have scum waste a kill, that's all, but i shouldn't withhold information.
Mega scum up here.
He made the excuse that he would prefer to be vigged than lynched. Changed it to NK when asked why (which still includes being vigged). And his reason is that he is bulletproof/doc. Why would he want the vig to shoot him in that case?

Exactly. Soup is the play.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Is 1141 supposed to be your revealing your cards? That's more like revealing that your cards are white with red or black print.

Scum *usually* spend more time trying to find PR's in town, or good night actions, *most* scum usually try and pretend to be active with the town so they aren't suspected.

I think the scum we are dealing with this game, is that kind of scum, there's enough scuffle and arguments going around town where they can just easily coast through this day getting good night action reads.
Seriously what kind of floogintots is this. "Scum try and play like town, I think we are playing with that kind of scum this game". Soup clearly lacks the ability to produce real content (as he is scum and has to make up biz). This whole post is just a bunch of pishposh.

#HBC | ѕoup

and regarding that, it is a theory, i stated how i'm not the person to make huge cases on things like reaching and whatnot.

Top Bottom