• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizza Mafia - Over! Who lived happily ever after in the land of Tito's refrigerator?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Soup enough with the bs. No one cares about your implications. Be strait up or die. Well actually die anyways because you're scum.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I really don't see how this is the case anymore considering how vague you've been.

Vote Soup

:059:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
EBWOP: i've stated my opnion on the situation and what i think is going on and i hope people will take what i had to town in consideration after my town flip.

don't really have anything else to argue.

still would prefer an nk.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Saying you have some sort of an immunity ability is not strait up. Just claim.

The fact that you want to kill him after he claimed he killed J I find suspicious, though.
What is suspicious to you about this? Why shouldn't I be suspicious of someone who deviated from the town plan and shot an obv town??
ok... ok I can see this. He was scum in my second game, and I might be able to see a resemblence, but I'm going to focus on this game.
Uh this is weird. If you're going to focus on this game why did you even bring up that you can look for a resemblance from the other game??

I reread on Asdioh at Night when I could and I feel better about him, especially considering his more recent play.
What made you feel better about him?
Could you explain why you say this? All I saw that provoked this was Asdioh voting you, is that the only reason is he is dumb?
Yes.
Was the Gova scum read based on just toDay?
Mostly. Why?
You can't respond to me, but you can lurk until one of the most obvtown (imo) players posts so you can simply say this?srsly
I'm sorry but I don't see the problem. Can you explain? And what makes July obvtown?
10. Terywj - townish? his earlier posts contained a lot of fluff, but he's been trying I guess...
Cool.

(btw there's a bunch of scumtells in this post but I only have 5 minutes so I'll get to them another time.)
I don't know why Joey chose to shoot J but if it was because he thought he was scum then what difference does it make?
Weird that you would say that you don't know why Joey would shoot J. If you truly are vig then the ONLY reason would be because he thought he was scum. Not liking this.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
EBWOP: i've stated my opnion on the situation and what i think is going on and i hope people will take what i had to town in consideration after my town flip.

don't really have anything else to argue.

still would prefer an nk.
You've provided absolutely nothing. Sum up what you have provided with that "case". It should look something like this: _____

#HBC | ѕoup

what do you mean i haven't provided absolutley nothing, didn't you see what i wrote?

i stated my opnion on the situation and why i haven't been scumhunting, go read it again.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
i stated my opnion on the situation and why i haven't been scumhunting, go read it again.
Perhaps you have understood by now that there's no good explanation for not hunting scum? Why do you think people are suspicious of you? You only confirm our believes that you are scum.
Tell us who you think the play is ... even if you had the power you claim you can still tell us who you think is scum. If you want to be killed in the night why didn't you consider simply playing a well played pro-town game? The way you play at the moment there's no reason WHATSOEVER for scum to kill you and if you're town you're wasting a potentially useful Vig shot.

Still call BS on your explanations - it just doesn't add up.

July

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to be out the rest of the day and won't be able to post until late, but Soup the biggest thing that hit me during the part where you laid out your cards is the point that Zen brought up, and its a point where I really can't make sense of what you are thinking:

You say you have 'immunity' powers so you didn't want us to lynch you during the Day, so...were you originally planning to tell us you had 'immunity' powers?

If not and it is true then you were going to let the vig waste a shot on you, not scum like you say you want to have shoot you, in the night but really I don't see what that would accomplish. If it was always part of your plan to tell us you had 'immunity', there are only so many ways that this could go, but I really think that you saw this playing out as you don't get lynched and the vig doesn't shoot you because you claimed bulletproof and thus you get to survive. Either way its a plan really focused around self-preservation, and an explanation that seems highly beneficial to scum.

Those are my immediate thoughts on the subject, sorry I don't have much time but I'll try to give more of my thoughts tonight.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I read it three times. And I don't see anything other than "scum try and play town, I think we have scum like that this game" and "Joey's could be town" and "Glyph could be scum". Pishposh.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Zen, I can't shoot myself. Also, why is it weird that I don't know why Joey shot J? I'm not him. I don't know his reasons. I assume it was because he thought J was scum but others think he has different motives because J was obv town to everyone else apparently, which is why I asked if he shot J because he thought he was scum, what difference would it make. It's also why I asked if Joey thought J was scum.

#HBC | ѕoup

@Gheb
i did notice, i just honestly (and as ridicoulous as it sounds) that everyone that posted is town, and i stated my reasoning to that, i don't find anything that i can really make a case on, as i have stated.

@Zen
no, i said i think scum are lurking this game because we were all focused around J's claim so scum could easily coast by that day, and they have to even hit the base of the game, or that is what i believe.

no, glyph is scum, where did i have pishposh about that?

i talked to kuz about this(not the game in itself), maybe it's how i word things, but i always have to re-explain everything..

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Am I the only one who picked up J's breadcrumbs? I really think Joey *should* have seen them upon rereading which every Vig has to do - that goes without saying. Even then there were much safer targets to choose but of all people he chose a guy who was active, left breadcrumbs and attacked Joey. Saying "he probably just found J scummy" is hard to swallow in that context.

@Gheb
i did notice, i just honestly (and as ridicoulous as it sounds) that everyone that posted is town, and i stated my reasoning to that, i don't find anything that i can really make a case on, as i have stated.
So you think ... there's no scum in this game? It's the only conclusion I can draw from this post.

#HBC | ѕoup

no, i think scum have yet to get into the base of the game..meaning i think the lurkers and the inactives are the ones who should get more pressure.

is it just how i worded it? because i'll re-word it for you.

scum had a viable reason to just go along with the day because of J's claim, it really messed up that day, along with other things, such as that JTB lynch.

I think Joey is a legit vigil in the sense that he wasn't sure if his claim was real or not.

scum killed AM because they already knew he was clear, and that is why they went with J/AM D1, because it wouldn't hurt their faction either way whoever got lynched, and then even if J got the lynch that day, it woulda worked either way for them.

it was just a really win-win situation for scum, and i don't think they bothered with that day.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Zen, I can't shoot myself. Also, why is it weird that I don't know why Joey shot J? I'm not him. I don't know his reasons. I assume it was because he thought J was scum but others think he has different motives because J was obv town to everyone else apparently, which is why I asked if he shot J because he thought he was scum, what difference would it make. It's also why I asked if Joey thought J was scum.
It's weird because from your perspective the only reason that Joey would have shot J is because he thought he was scum. Do you think that he could have shot him because a magical fairy would be revealed and grant him cookies and cake? Yes from our perspective Joey could have shot for other reasons (eg him being mafia or sk) but that's because we don't know his role. You do. You should know that he shot him because he felt J was scum. There's no other reason. Unless you can tell me some other reasons he could have chose to shoot him.

btw you should shoot Tery or Asdioh or Glyph.

@Gheb

@Zen
no, i said i think scum are lurking this game because we were all focused around J's claim so scum could easily coast by that day, and they have to even hit the base of the game, or that is what i believe.

i talked to kuz about this(not the game in itself), maybe it's how i word things, but i always have to re-explain everything..
So you think scum is between?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
So how much have you actually read now, Zen? I don't understand why you're still lagging on Joey's replacement shenanigans, as that really shouldn't be the main focus right now. But I can kinda see where you're going with your posts and stuff.

I'm not a fan of Zen still, but whatever. Hopefully this can turn around.

Evil Soup (read: Soupamario), I dunno what's up with you. TLDR, you're inconsistent? Like, not with your opinions but how you post and--I don't even know. I can understand why others want you gone, but I'm not 100% set on your lynch yet. I'll wait for this post of yours, hopefully from your hydra account lol.

Roxy, I command you to play Mafia dammit.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
So how much have you actually read now, Zen? I don't understand why you're still lagging on Joey's replacement shenanigans, as that really shouldn't be the main focus right now.
By focusing on Joey's replacement shenanigans I assume you're talking about commenting on Gova's posts. Would you say that has been the focus of my posts? And can you explain to me why we shouldn't be looking into Gova?
But I can kinda see where you're going with your posts and stuff.
What do you mean, like what?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
For the first time is a couple of days, me and soup built a list of read for just about everyone in this game. Going down the list:

Roxy:

Roxy's style has been quite…interesting. roxy, like tery, has barley made any noticeable attention, in our heads. Unlike tery, however, this is almost completely different than how roxy plays as town, in which he( she?) is usually more vocal (look at DKR if you don't understand what I mean). Why the sudden change?

Glyph:

If you want to scumhunt glyph style, just look back at his recent interactions with us.
Look at his 1127. He votes, us, but then starts jester speculation. If he's thinking that
we could win when we're lynched, then why is he voting us? He also then starts to blatantly unexplain why we should die. At the time, out bandwagon had started to rise, so it's very plausible that glyph is scum trying to leap on our bandwagon.

Asdioh:

Asdioh has been a scumread from us since D1. if you look at his 326, he calls gheb town for to going for the easy lynch, yet we also disagree, and he makes no mention of this, only to gheb. In that same post, he also says that he "agrees what gheb is saying", and calling him town because of it. in his 267 he also dismisses AM's vote on him as an OMGUS. In addiotn if you look at his 109, he pulls out an iso about us by J, and then asks everyone to look at it, as if that iso is 100% true, which most of the points ar not well thought out (I.E: HE attacks me for AtE, yet he says himself [in another game] that AtE isn't scummy. There's also the fact that he attacks me for not reading the op (what? I was in the middle of a reread. Rereading the op shouldn't help you, as you can learn who's in the game by (probably) just rereading). In addition, he then apparently does not pick up on theft that the question had a negative tone directed towards roxy/tery/JTB). In addition, after the first quote, he says that gheb's 413 shows keen observations, yet it is frankly insults directed at J. this is more of this "Buddying gheb" thing that he has been doing this game.

Zen

Zen is town. His play is exactly what i've seen in some of his more recent town game s(like sleepovers), and if that wasn't enough, me and soup found the early mar push to be quite shaky, and that smar was probably town.

July

July is also town. Her 1134 shows legit scumhunting (then attack on zen is a bit ehh, it still makes sense) and has shown to not jump on bandwagons in without explaining anything, and also brings up her own evidence, unlike some the people here.

Tery

Tery is similar to roxy, in the fact that they both have been slipping out of our heads (aka lurking). Unlike roxy, however, I don't have any memories of her being vocal or not, so tery's null for now. Due to their general coasting, Tery's more null-scum.

T-Block

Remarkably similar to july in the fact that they are both trying to help the town. Nothing T-Block has said points to him being scum in our eyes, and, as such, he's town.

Gheb

Gheb is an oddity to me. With one side of gheb, I don't see him doing any AtE spasms like i've seen him do in other games as scum (like sleepover). On the other side, he is sill doing a bit of AtE here and there (such as his 413). Asdioh's buddying is also something to be noted. Null for now, though a asdioh scum flip and 1 of glyph/roxy/tery town could possibly lead to gheb.

Gova

JOey's shot itself is a scummy action, as j had suspected joey, and there were much better vig fodders (such as zen), and the shot is probably a shot of self-preservation. Though soup initially thought joey wouldn't claim vig, I pointed out that only 2 scum died, which would imply no vig shot, which means it's a safe bet to to claim vig. He's the SK in our eyes.

So, in a nutshell:

Roxy
Glyph
Asdioh
Zen
July
Terywj
T-block
Gheb
Gova
Evil Soup

Red=scum
Dark orange=null-leaning-scum
yellow=null
lime=town
plum=sk

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
By focusing on Joey's replacement shenanigans I assume you're talking about commenting on Gova's posts. Would you say that has been the focus of my posts? And can you explain to me why we shouldn't be looking into Gova?
What do you mean, like what?
No, I'm not vaguely talking about Gova's posts. I understand you're trying to get information out of Gova (and also Evil Soup), which is great. I don't really see a point in going off the Joey shenanigans, which are the whole "My kill went through >_>" and possible night action scenario stuff. But I guess that's just a personal thing.

Tery

Tery is similar to roxy, in the fact that they both have been slipping out of our heads (aka lurking). Unlike roxy, however, I don't have any memories of her being vocal or not, so tery's null for now. Due to their general coasting, Tery's more null-scum.
I'm male.

I'm not especially fond of comparing players to previous games. All of Zen's actions to this point have been identical to how Zen has played as town? I'm more or less pointing towards Zen's play when he/she first arrived. Random, jumpy, and unsupportive in general.

Is the idea that someone who has been in and out of your attention qualifies as Mafia / a negative read? I understand this was partially due to my absence due to sickness, but I have been posting my thoughts since then. You don't have opinions on my posts?

In fact, do you read my posts? Both of you also played in Diddy Kong Racing Mafia. If you're very generous with using previous games as support, how does my play in this game compare?

Also, do you have anything regarding your other head's posts about preferring to be "vig'd" / "night killed" over being lynched.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Am I the only one who picked up J's breadcrumbs? I really think Joey *should* have seen them upon rereading which every Vig has to do - that goes without saying. Even then there were much safer targets to choose but of all people he chose a guy who was active, left breadcrumbs and attacked Joey. Saying "he probably just found J scummy" is hard to swallow in that context.
I looked for them after seeing you post this:

Unvote Vote Asdioh

J, why are you playing so awfully, atrociously, terribly terrible? If I didn't pick *it* up I would've been all over you now for your awful stances and your unbearable amount of fluff / dumb questions.

Then I saw posts like these which led me to believe AM/J masonry:

Ryker I hate you I hate you I hate you.

In reality I love you bro but good god quit being me! ;_;
Hey, let's make a QT so we can do sneaky stuff and blindside the scum!
Sure that sounds fun. I got the QT already ready and everything.

I'll send it to you via PM.
woot!

Anyway, the bolded in your first quote is very true, and I will keep it in mind, but I still want us to direct his NKs for now, and I think Gova might be a bit more responsible with that..

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
oh derp, also forgot that J 'clearing' AM with his weird claim helped make the masonry obvious

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
scum had a viable reason to just go along with the day because of J's claim, it really messed up that day, along with other things, such as that JTB lynch.
I really disagree with this. Js claim didn't mess anything up, I don't see how one person claiming could cause enough chaos to let scum coast the rest of the day.

I think Joey is a legit vigil in the sense that he wasn't sure if his claim was real or not.
Meh. I already said at the beginning of D2 why killing J was a horrible idea. I figured scum would eventually NK J or AM, revealing the masonry, and clearing the other. I didn't expect them to be siblings and die together.

scum killed AM because they already knew he was clear, and that is why they went with J/AM D1, because it wouldn't hurt their faction either way whoever got lynched, and then even if J got the lynch that day, it woulda worked either way for them.
You do realize that "Siblings" die together, right? That means it isn't at all confirmed if AM was even targeted for a NK.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
That doesn't answer my question in the slightest.

I'm trying to figure out if this is a good catch or not. Notice the way he words this:
Gheb said:
So you think ... there's no scum in this game? It's the only conclusion I can draw from this post.
no, i think scum have yet to get into the base of the game..meaning i think the lurkers and the inactives are the ones who should get more pressure.
He says scum have yet to get into the "base" of the game. However, instead of outright calling the lurkers/inactives scum, he says they should "get more pressure."

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
No, I'm not vaguely talking about Gova's posts. I understand you're trying to get information out of Gova (and also Evil Soup), which is great. I don't really see a point in going off the Joey shenanigans, which are the whole "My kill went through >_>" and possible night action scenario stuff. But I guess that's just a personal thing.

I'm male.

I'm not especially fond of comparing players to previous games. All of Zen's actions to this point have been identical to how Zen has played as town? I'm more or less pointing towards Zen's play when he/she first arrived. Random, jumpy, and unsupportive in general.

Is the idea that someone who has been in and out of your attention qualifies as Mafia / a negative read? I understand this was partially due to my absence due to sickness, but I have been posting my thoughts since then. You don't have opinions on my posts?

In fact, do you read my posts? Both of you also played in Diddy Kong Racing Mafia. If you're very generous with using previous games as support, how does my play in this game compare?

Also, do you have anything regarding your other head's posts about preferring to be "vig'd" / "night killed" over being lynched.
Where have you seen me continue to go off of Joey's shenanigans....?? I made like one comment about Joey's NK. The rest of my posts towards Gova have been Gova-specific if you take the time to read what I'm saying and not just skimming and noticing the mention of Joey's name.

Can you answer my other question about seeing where I'm going with things? I'd love elaboration on that.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Man why did J/AM have to die. I really was hoping to hold off getting into this until I had more free time.

Asdioh my 1161 (I think it was?) if you will. And W-T-F was the point of 1188?

I'm not sure if EvS was coached into that post but I like them much more from it. If you guys are town, then I'm impressed. I agree with all your reads. Though Gheb is simply town.

Unvote; Vote: Tery

I'd like to see this in action. Or Asdioh. Glyph > Roxy definitely good for Vig kill.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Asdioh my 1161 (I think it was?) if you will. And W-T-F was the point of 1188?
ok. and I guess I was just pointing out how obvious the crumb was, and everyone should have figured it out.

What is suspicious to you about this? Why shouldn't I be suspicious of someone who deviated from the town plan and shot an obv town??
He was at least being honest with what he did. I've said repeatedly that we can leave him alive and see if he'll actually listen this time, instead of (presumably) going off his own hunch that he thought was right.

Uh this is weird. If you're going to focus on this game why did you even bring up that you can look for a resemblance from the other game??
Because you said "glyph is scum based on meta"
._. I was saying I can kind of see it, but I'd rather focus on what he's done this game.

I'm sorry but I don't see the problem. Can you explain? And what makes July obvtown?
Because, you derp, you said "Asdioh is scummy" and voted for me without saying why I was scummy. I then asked wtf lead you to think that, which you ignored, and then July posts and you simply say that you like her. Congrats on being helpful.
And July is obvtown imo because she has been one of my strongest, most consistent town reads. She looks like she's trying to help town, and get fair reads on everyone.
Cool.

(btw there's a bunch of scumtells in this post but I only have 5 minutes so I'll get to them another time.)
good luck.
Weird that you would say that you don't know why Joey would shoot J. If you truly are vig then the ONLY reason would be because he thought he was scum. Not liking this.
He just replaced into a slot that didn't bother to explain why he killed J. What do you expect him to say? He read Joeys mind?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
ok. and I guess I was just pointing out how obvious the crumb was, and everyone should have figured it out.
In other words being very helpful?

(That's supposed to be sarcastic)
He was at least being honest with what he did. I've said repeatedly that we can leave him alive and see if he'll actually listen this time, instead of (presumably) going off his own hunch that he thought was right.
The point is that you found it odd that I found him suspicious. Do you still think this suspicion is odd? I mean it's a pretty legit suspicion to me and I don't see why you think it odd of me. Why don't you feel the same about Gheb's suspicion? It seems to me that you were just trying to make any point you could against me.
Because you said "glyph is scum based on meta"
._. I was saying I can kind of see it, but I'd rather focus on what he's done this game.
Hm ok.
Because, you derp, you said "Asdioh is scummy" and voted for me without saying why I was scummy. I then asked wtf lead you to think that, which you ignored, and then July posts and you simply say that you like her. Congrats on being helpful.
So what was the point that you were trying to make?? What does July being "obv town" have to do with anything? Like I don't see how me ignoring you and me giving my thoughts on July have any connection with regards to whatever point you were trying to make with that statement.
And July is obvtown imo because she has been one of my strongest, most consistent town reads. She looks like she's trying to help town, and get fair reads on everyone.
*palmofface* "July is obvtown because imo she is town" is basically what you said. But actually I think I know what you are saying now. Your point was that I was being unhelpful by giving a stance on someone who you didn't care for, yeah? You should really be more clear with these things... Just ignore this and the last quote now.

He just replaced into a slot that didn't bother to explain why he killed J. What do you expect him to say? He read Joeys mind?
Look:

-Assume Joey is the Vig.
-Gova replaces Joey.
-Gova says he doesn't know why Joey shot J but probably because he thought J was scum.
Well duh. Why else would he shoot him? This is odd for Gova to say because he is acknowledging that Joey could have shot J for reasons other than thinking J to be scum. The only other reasons Joey would shoot J while not thinking he is scum can only come if he was not in fact Vig.

Dig?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Well duh. Why else would he shoot him? This is odd for Gova to say because he is acknowledging that Joey could have shot J for reasons other than thinking J to be scum. The only other reasons Joey would shoot J while not thinking he is scum can only come if he was not in fact Vig.
I guess if you want to spin it that way. What I mean/meant is there might have been reasons he shot J on top of thinking that he was scum. I.E, he thought J was scum + some other motivation to shoot him, which to my knowledge of Joey, is anger. It's why I brought up the fact that J was probably shot because he pissed Joey off.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
The point is that you found it odd that I found him suspicious. Do you still think this suspicion is odd? I mean it's a pretty legit suspicion to me and I don't see why you think it odd of me. Why don't you feel the same about Gheb's suspicion? It seems to me that you were just trying to make any point you could against me.
It was just your reasoning, or the lack thereof. You doubted that the vig AND the mafia targeted J or AM, and instead thought that the vig kill WAS the mafia kill. You then voted for him. I didn't really agree with that reasoning, because I really thought it would be dumb for the claimed vig, if he were scum, to not go with one of the agreed vig choices and then admit to choosing someone else. The way I see it, Joey probably thought he was being smart and found scum, then replaced out because he was frustrated/done with mafia/whatever. All I said was that it seemed suspicious that you voted for him because of NK speculation. However, your instant vote to Glyph because he "is most definitely scum" is what caused me to vote you, and then your apparent OMGUS of me later on (despite your claimed certainty that Glyph was scum) just makes you look scummier and scummier. Glad you're trying to contribute now, either because you actually have time to do so now, or because you're one of the top two lynch choices, I'm not sure.

So what was the point that you were trying to make?? What does July being "obv town" have to do with anything? Like I don't see how me ignoring you and me giving my thoughts on July have any connection with regards to whatever point you were trying to make with that statement.
Look, you're the one who just called me out on being "not helpful." I called you out for something LEGITIMATE: you said I was scummy and voted for me, I asked for explanation and you ignored me. You then wait until July posts a pretty big, well thought-out post and simply say "Like July." How is that being helpful? You were avoiding giving your own reasoning and simply coasting and hiding behind others.

Look:

-Assume Joey is the Vig.
-Gova replaces Joey.
-Gova says he doesn't know why Joey shot J but probably because he thought J was scum.

Dig?
Gova already responded to this, his explanation seems reasonable to me.

July

Smash Apprentice
@Gheb

@Zen

I do agree with the fact that by the way D1 went there has been room for scum to lurk or bandwagon. I feel like we have done pretty well toDay though of identifying inactives and lurkers and trying to get participation from them. If they don't participate they should be vigged, which is another good reason to keep Gova around another Day.

So how much have you actually read now, Zen? I don't understand why you're still lagging on Joey's replacement shenanigans, as that really shouldn't be the main focus right now. But I can kinda see where you're going with your posts and stuff.

I'm not a fan of Zen still, but whatever. Hopefully this can turn around.

Evil Soup (read: Soupamario), I dunno what's up with you. TLDR, you're inconsistent? Like, not with your opinions but how you post and--I don't even know. I can understand why others want you gone, but I'm not 100% set on your lynch yet. I'll wait for this post of yours, hopefully from your hydra account lol.

Roxy, I command you to play Mafia dammit.
Tery, who are your scum picks? Here you give a couple suspicions but you seem to caste doubt on them yourself, so I'm not sure where these players even stand in terms of your reads.

@Dark Horse: Just going to address some of your reads

Roxy:

Roxy's style has been quite…interesting. roxy, like tery, has barley made any noticeable attention, in our heads. Unlike tery, however, this is almost completely different than how roxy plays as town, in which he( she?) is usually more vocal (look at DKR if you don't understand what I mean). Why the sudden change?
I do agree that this is pretty much the quietest I've ever seen Roxy play, and if any of the lurkers/inactives is scum I feel Roxy is the most likely to be scum, just by how infrequent his posting has been and how little info he has provided.

Glyph:

If you want to scumhunt glyph style, just look back at his recent interactions with us.
Look at his 1127. He votes, us, but then starts jester speculation. If he's thinking that
we could win when we're lynched, then why is he voting us? He also then starts to blatantly unexplain why we should die. At the time, out bandwagon had started to rise, so it's very plausible that glyph is scum trying to leap on our bandwagon.
Glyph could be scum, but it's really hard to tell with him because he tried to replace out of the game so idk how invested he is in scumhunting. I think that he would be a good choice for to be vigged, lynched if we really can't come to an agreement on someone to lynch toDay but that doesn't seem likely.

Asdioh: This part was long and I went back to look at it; this is probably the best scumhunting you've done so far, even though it's not convincing me that Asdioh is scum, mostly because I've struggled with getting an Asdioh read earlier, but I've seen him scumhunting consistently and think he is town.

Zen:

Zen is town. His play is exactly what i've seen in some of his more recent town game s(like sleepovers), and if that wasn't enough, me and soup found the early mar push to be quite shaky, and that smar was probably town.
Ehh, of anyone I think that Zen is a hard person to get meta on. His play has been different in every game I've played with him in and so I would say take him game by game. I agree that the early smarg push was shaky, but Zen's play was really random and unhelpful until recently. Now he is getting better, I want to see more from him toDay.

Reasonable stances and explanations for Tery, T-Block, and Gheb.

Gova:

JOey's shot itself is a scummy action, as j had suspected joey, and there were much better vig fodders (such as zen), and the shot is probably a shot of self-preservation. Though soup initially thought joey wouldn't claim vig, I pointed out that only 2 scum died, which would imply no vig shot, which means it's a safe bet to to claim vig. He's the SK in our eyes.
Can you explain what you mean by the bolded part, especially the "only two scum died" part? So just to clarify, both heads agree that Gova is sk and vig?

I looked for them after seeing you post this:

Then I saw posts like these which led me to believe AM/J masonry
I admit I didn't notice J's crumbs as crumbs about AM/J being masoned, but I did see those quotes and immediately thought of the J/AM connection in Rusty Guillotine, which Joey was also in and in which J and AM were also both town. Basically, I'm surprised Joey didn't pick up on the crumbs and also ignored his experiences with J and Ryker in Rusty.

Gova being sk and not vig needs to be considered, but I don't think that is the best route for toDay, especially considering I do have trouble seeing Joey being risky enough to safeclaim vig.

Top Bottom