• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikas going to MLG: C-bus?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i got my pass today bbs

imma be that girl with a piplup hat on, come up and ask me about my ddd irl and you'll make me happy

altairian

Smash Lord
Neiillll, practice with cura for reals, his gf should be done with school now so they'll pretty much smash any time there's people at their place. Hell if you want another random scrub to practice against I'll come if I have the day off too :p

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Yea im going but i've been playing extremely terribly lately and have no expectations of myself for this tourny
its alright i feel the same way

heres to hoping we get past the first few rounds

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, pretty sure I'm not going to this.

Sorry guys, have fun! I'll let y'all know if my plans change, but atm I don't have a ride or housing..... and don't really feel like finding it without my crew coming with me.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Apex is gonna be bigger and better anyways as far as Brawl goes. =X

I'm still gonna try to go to this, but I generally don't go to tournies if my crew's not going...... makes it too hard to find rides and all that crap.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Buses and trains are expensive and stuff. I'm pretty sure Ebo's still trying to go, but I'm not sure......

By the way, you're over 9,000.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
We haven't even made it to NY for a tourney yet. XD If it's not in PA/NJ, chances are most of them won't want to go.

EDIT: @TUSM: Oh ****, you're right. Nooooooo~ I want my post count to go down ****it. x.x

King~

Smash Champion
^
lameeee

whats with people and housing though, definetly a hotel venue, maybe its just me but just strollin into peoples room you cool with they usually let you crash. granted if you aint cool with noone that maybe a problem

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Kyoshi, I'm a girl. I don't feel comfortable sleeping in a room with guys I barely know, whether I'm cool with them or not.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
yeah genesis was AMAZING In that respect, a hotel full of smashers that you could just wander around and play everyone. sadly i needed sleep so i couldnt do it much.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I am flying from the farthest South you can get in America and YOU ARE *****ING ABOUT 1-2 STATES OVER?!?!? Gimme a break. I'm paying 446 in tickets (for me and my brother) and then housing on top of that which we still haven't figured out...no johns.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You're right. Just because you can and want to do it, I should have no reason not to!

what was i thinking ;______;

Roller

Smash Legend
I am flying from the farthest South you can get in America and YOU ARE *****ING ABOUT 1-2 STATES OVER?!?!? Gimme a break. I'm paying 446 in tickets (for me and my brother) and then housing on top of that which we still haven't figured out...no johns.
Down boy. Some people haven't recently won $700 at a tourney with extra money added on to help get to the next one. Plus, some people may not be as confident as you are that they will be able to win at least a portion of it back.

No need to be hatin'

P.S. If travel is nbd. Come to Apex. I'll see you there. No Johns.

Top Bottom