• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikas going to MLG: C-bus?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Also the fact that like 5 people including me from my state are going...

Me
My Brother
Red halberd
HRNut
CO18

(Maybes)
Seibrik
Afro Thundah

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
yeah what kaylo said definitely counts for me. :/ i mean i love pikachus and will root for them in virtually every instance, but in state is a slightly different matter

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah getting passes is going to be rough.

Date + time for when passes go on sale would be really nice if anybody has the information on hand.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
If it is like Orlando there will be passes until at least the end of the weekend.

cali'c

Smash Cadet

so on pikas vs. state ; why wouldn't you root for pikas, pikas' the one character specific group that are all decient people towards each other.

like every other character group, back stab one another all the time.

not so much with pikas

seems good, right?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Because..... I want the other people in my state to do well since I know them personally?

It's not "backstabbing," but if a Pika I don't know very well is playing someone from, say, my crew, I'm obviously going to want my crewmate to win.

At the end of the day, I want everyone to do well. But competition-wise, my state is top priority to me (besides myself obviously, lol).

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Because..... I want the other people in my state to do well since I know them personally?

It's not "backstabbing," but if a Pika I don't know very well is playing someone from, say, my crew, I'm obviously going to want my crewmate to win.

At the end of the day, I want everyone to do well. But competition-wise, my state is top priority to me (besides myself obviously, lol).
That's such a Larxene thing to say.

I'm sure my opinion will change to mirror this once I get to know Houston better. I've only been to two tournaments here, anyway.

But until then, go pikas. (Doesn't even apply to me, though. At least until APEX...)

The Truth!

Smash Ace
Im pretty sure by state they also mean good friends, I think most anyone would feel the same.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
PGD already knows, but I won't be going because this is the same time as ColossalCon :urg:

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
Who is carpooling over there? Who knows of any bus that goes there?

The people who are going... LIST HOW YOU ARE GOING PLZ... I need to find a ride somewhere (or a cheap suggestion).

Is "everybody" going to take plane there? I can provide free chinese food! Cooked by me (and my dad).

@ stealth: Yes, definitely! I can't wait to see the other pikas if I do get a chance to go....

altairian

Smash Lord
Who is carpooling over there? Who knows of any bus that goes there?

The people who are going... LIST HOW YOU ARE GOING PLZ... I need to find a ride somewhere (or a cheap suggestion).

Is "everybody" going to take plane there? I can provide free chinese food! Cooked by me (and my dad).

@ stealth: Yes, definitely! I can't wait to see the other pikas if I do get a chance to go....
It's too bad you live like...800 miles out of the way, or I would totally drive you for free chinese food.

Really hope you get to go LDPK, I wanna take "the test" and get a real life epic LDPK critique :D

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
How long do you guys think passes will be available for? ><

I'm not worried about me, but I guarantee my crew's not gonna step it up in time. *sigh*

altairian

Smash Lord
Got my pass!

ESAM said for orlando there were still passes available on the weekend I think, so they've got a few days at least. Might want to give them a friendly nudge though ;)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Orlando never capped. This one most likely will since it is closer to everything.

So yeah, get your passes today or tomorrow to be sure.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
The problem is that if my crew doesn't go, I'm not going, lol.

Oh well, soonest I'll be able to get it is tomorrow. We'll see.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
BTW, you can transfer your pass to another event for 25$ if your crew doesn't end up going.

Top Bottom