• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikas going to MLG: C-bus?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
And the 700$ hasn't even come in yet >_>. Somebody else is buying my ticket and I'm paying them back when I get the money.

(You keep the money. Oh oscar)

3 cookies for whoever gets the reference

Roller

Smash Legend
And the 700$ hasn't even come in yet >_>. Somebody else is buying my ticket and I'm paying them back when I get the money.

(You keep the money. Oh oscar)

3 cookies for whoever gets the reference
Point is you know you're getting it. Not trying to bash you or anything. Just try to see it from their shoes.

Also. Hey Arnold. GET@ME.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
:D

You know you guys all love me.

And ****, you got that quick Roller >_>

I don't know what my points are worth though...

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
I may end up going to c-bus but the money will just go down the drain if i do because I'm nowhere near skilled enough to place

Coop01

Smash Rookie
Hey I might be going if I can get $35 I'm fairly new to pika but I know how to play him, some match ups, and I can get Ohio's second best yoshi to his last stock :p so if anyone wants to learn me about pika at MLG I'd greatly apreciate it. ;)

Roller

Smash Legend
I may end up going to c-bus but the money will just go down the drain if i do because I'm nowhere near skilled enough to place

I would argue against this point. The experience that you gain from a big tourney is well worth the price.It's an investment in yourself to aid in getting better so that one day you may be able to show up to those tourneys with the goal of finishing in the money, and achieve it.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
What Roller said.

Hope you end up going too, Coop.

You know you guys all love me.
...................You're funny.

And ****, you got that quick Roller >_>

I don't know what my points are worth though...
Lol, I got it too, but Roller got there before me. Allied has a stoop kid avatar atm...... makes me giggle. <3

Anyways, I'm 95% not going now. There's a bike race that same weekend, a.k.a. an excuse to be drunk as hell outside in the daytime with a ****ton of other people. It's a pretty huge event near my house...... Brawl ain't worth not going!

Hope y'all have fun tho.

bigman40

Smash Master
There's no friendlies during MLG brackets. Only time you can get practice is before/after the rounds, playing at someone's place. Apex, imo, would do better in that aspect you're describing roller.

Roller

Smash Legend
There's no friendlies during MLG brackets. Only time you can get practice is before/after the rounds, playing at someone's place. Apex, imo, would do better in that aspect you're describing roller.
Perhaps; there's only been one brawl mlg tourney so far and I was quite a distance from it and had classes, so I didn't attend. So I can't speak from experience on mlg tournies in particular.

HOWEVER, going on hearsay, there are friendlies/MMs going on at all non-tourney hours in the nearby Hotels. Apparently whichever one MLG endorses has so many smashers that you can run down a hall in it and see 4-5 rooms with smash going on in them. There's plenty of experience to be gained, from what I hear (and assume to be the case).

D

Deleted member

I've started using Pikachu as an alternate. My Pikachu isn't that great, but in the last tournament I entered, it helped me slaughter a Meta Knight, so I guess it's not a bad idea. :p

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
There were some going on, they were stopped so everyone would watch the finals. I believe there were four screens open for most of the tourney since Smash was short on Refs. Hotel LANs are better anyway, imo. You can spit and hit one inside the hotel. Plus, you guys will be setting them up by the time you arrive, don't lie. :D

I don't know how it will be set up this time, more refs have been hired to fill in the gaps.

Also, I'll be doing registration and info booth. Come say Hi. :)

cali'c

Smash Cadet
seems as if evryone would be going for various reasons, I just plan to be there for sake of being a pikachu.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
kenny you still going?
He's 75% still goin. He didn't get a pass tho, so he's just going to hang out.

If anybody has a pass for him, btw, or knows how he might be able to enter..... let him/me know plz. ;;

King~

Smash Champion
there selling like 11 passes at the door, but you gotta get there early for it Deimos said who ever is there at 10:30am will get the passes, read the topic to understand yada yada

and MJG is selling is pass i saw

Sharky

Smash Master
I believe altairian hasn't gotten rid of his pass and he sadly is unable to make it, see if you can get in touch with him.

Top Bottom