• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu Tournament Results (UPDATED!: 4/24/11)

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Yeah I remember thinking during the match that the moving platform on SV was hurting me, and that Kain wasn't staying there nearly as much as he should. Though Kain said that next time we fight, he's going to play very gay and go for the timeout. So I'll definitely practice the 0-to-death, gotta take everything I can get.

His favorite stage in the MU seemed to be Lylat... any reason I shouldn't ban it? I don't think the tilting stage messes up the CG does it? Though I'd imagine the low platforms would make footstooling harder.

:phone:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Lylat isn't that bad for us. It would only mess up your CG if you were on the very VERY edges. The kill might also mess up since the slants will mess up the QA lock. Still better than SV IMO

Captain L

Smash Champion
Hey I know that this thread is real dead, but just felt like sharing that I got 1st of 17 at my local monthly yesterday :)

only dropped one game the entire event, and that was in winner's semis.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=318251

It was MK banned, but I never have had a problem with MK. The only difference it could've made is other people getting wins where they didn't this way.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
More than nothing...

Less than something

MORE THAN NOTHING LESS THAN SOMETHING

So I'm actually going to go all Pikachu this weekend unless I actually lose a game to somebody, which I doubt. First time in a while @_@

*Cam*

Smash Lord
More than nothing...

Less than something

So I'm actually going to go all Pikachu this weekend unless I actually lose a game to somebody, which I doubt. First time in a while @_@
I'll hit you up for some friendlies at the tournament.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Cam, that's the swankiest 'chu I've ever seen. And I've seen mine. Well done.

I third the win nothing movement.
For now.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
more or less. if someone wants to start it up feel free, i dont want to do it anymore >< my lack of a keyboard with numbers makes it quite obnoxious to update :/ will change when i get a new laptop in a month though

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I would offer, but I don't care enough.

I won again. Only won 1 game with ICs (game 4 in GF ICs vs Reflex's Wario on Frigate). My Pikachu is so fast now @_@

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Nah, it's even. His punishes are equally as huge as ours and he is heavier + fart.

Why do you think it is in our favor? Curious.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
got fourth in singles, second in low tier, and second in teams. one out of money in all three events >< sorry for all you pikas that had to watch my samus time out people in low tiers looooool

Top Bottom