• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu or Lucario you vote

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
Why is it that a lot of people who main pikachu also main lucario....like me? I love both so my answer is......PIKARIO!!!!!

massimo009

Smash Cadet
I'd have to go for Pikachu cuz he's classic and lucario's goofy just like all the new pokemon

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
Hmm...the mascot of Pokemon or some lame Pokemon adored by some preteens, a lot of furries, and every preteen furry?

I just can't decide!

Viewtiful-FX

Smash Apprentice
I like Lucario because he uses Shaolin Kung Fu. <.<

But I main Pikachu, so obviously he wins, but only by a margin.

SpectreFlame

Smash Rookie
I use both. Look wise and overall kick assness i would pick lucario. But nothing beats pika's death from above thunder.

Hairbrother

Smash Cadet
Lucario is badass, but if you have seen the movie (I was really bored one day) then you know he's pretty emo. Pikachu is just happy go lucky most of the time so I have to go with him.

Viewtiful-FX

Smash Apprentice
Well, that one died anyways. The one in this game obviously belonged to a Shaolin Monk and was trained in the ancient art of Shaolin Boxing! And then went on a journey of self-discovery, which is why Metaknight and friends find him at a snowy summit.

Makes perfect sense.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Well, that one died anyways. The one in this game obviously belonged to a Shaolin Monk and was trained in the ancient art of Shaolin Boxing! And then went on a journey of self-discovery, which is why Metaknight and friends find him at a snowy summit.

Makes perfect sense.
Are you kidding me?

By the way, this poll would be a lot more even if it were on neutral ground, and not a pikachu section of the forums.

Years of experience forces me to side with pikachu. However, Lucario is very similar to the Melee Marth, and works well with my defencive Brawl nature. I am currently trying to main Lucario.

McDandelion

Smash Rookie
Lol I can't help but find this somewhat amusing asking a question whether "You like Pikachu or Lucario better" in a PIKACHU FORUM but... WHO DOESN'T LOVE THE NEW PIKACHU IMAGE?

Seriously guys... Pikachu is so badass now.

YOU JUST DON'T MESS WITH THIS GUY. GANGSTERCHU IS GOING TO SHANK YOU ALL THE WAY BACK TO VERMILLION CITY

Roller

Smash Legend
Pika obviously. He has goggles so he can swim underwater. That means that when they fight in Misty's gym pika has a huge advantage. Surely you guys see how much better that makes pika...

Roller

Smash Legend
Pikachu all the way...seens the first smash...
The only true pika players are those who started with him in the begining, and stayed with him through the tough times in melee (I must admit I secondaried him, but still stuck by him), and now we are in pikachu's peak in brawl.

DarkBlueHated

Smash Rookie
Pikachu because average utility and combos are better than Lucario, usually. Relatively good killing power if you saved his up and side smashes when you can't kill with other moves. He's just darn good when used right. :)

Top Bottom