• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pika Interview Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
That ninja...

I guess I'll ask a question since I'm here...

What language do you most want to learn to speak?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
So I've probably asked over 60 questions. Get on my level, guys.

Favorite author?
I don't read too much, but probably Isaac Asimov. He wrote the foundation series, as well as a few prequels to it like I Robot
*gulp* here we go @_@
On the internet as a whole, what is the most common name used by others to refer to you?
ESAM, definitely. Hundreds of people call me it, 1 or 2 call me ercy, and like 15-20 call me Eric
In real life as a whole, what is the most common name used by others to refer to you? If you are too reserved to answer, get over it, you're on a website where most of the people meet each other in real life at some point anyway.
Eric, and I don't like the passive aggressive comments afterwards :(
What is your age; alternatively give an age group you fall in if you don't want to give out your actual age because you're a chump.
19, birthday on Nov 17
Do you know your blood type?
Nope. I gave blood once, or tried to, but I passed out since I didn't eat breakfast so I never figured it out...
Do you plan on completing this survey?
Continue reading and find out
On a scale of 1 to 8, how trivial is this question?
Psyduck
Did you ever find Chuck Norris jokes funny?
Sometimes, yes.
Do you find Chuck Norris jokes funny at the present time?
Seldom.
When/How often do you add ice to your drink?
Most drinks I get are already cold (Like fountain drinks or tap water) so never. If they are warm, I just go drink tap water anyway
Do you find Mic_128 intimidating?
Nope. I don't do anything "bad" on this site besides maybe troll sometimes so he won't do anything to me (inb4IPban
Do you find Maiku_Hyakunijuuhachi-chan kawaii de~geso`ne?
Don't know who that is...google isn't working
Have you ever pomf'd anyone?
I'm assuming that is similar to a glomp (super hug). If so, yes, my ex. If that isnt' what it is, idk how to answer that question
Have you ever been pomf'd?
Probably yeah, but i don't remember who, IT WAS TOO TRAUMATIC
Who has been the most important person to you throughout your life thus far?
My father or my brother...idk which. My bro is an awesome friend and we do a lot together when I'm home, and we have the same sense of humor so it is easy to make each other laugh. My dad is always there and is open enough so that no matter what I did I could ask for advice. Our lives seem similar in girl issues too, so I can go to him with that too. They are both super important to me.
Who is currently the most important person to you in the present?
Myself. Since I'm alone I can't really rely on anybody but myself (School isn't paid by me though, thankfully)
Do you like dogs?
Yep
Do you like cats?
yep
How many pets have you had?
Hmm...well I've had 5 fish, 3 parakeets, 4 cats, 4 dogs (that I remember)...so 16.
If Rihanna said you make her feel like she's the only girl in the world, how would you reply?
U want sum ***?
Do you miss Sosuke?
Huh?
Do you like popularity contests?
Nope. Popularity isn't important to me, the qualities of themselves, which would in turn make them popular or not, are what is important to me.
What is your favourite Lady Gaga song?
Edge of Glory. Bad Romance is pretty good too.
Was the spelling of "favourite" or the mention of "Lady Gaga" more annoying to you in the previous question?
No. I'm pretty impartial to the differences in British English and American English, such as color/colour.
Are you more well versed in "book smarts" or "street smarts"?
I think I have a good sense of street smarts, but I'm not often put in situations where I have to use them...so book smarts.
Are you more well versed in "pop culture" or "internet culture"?
Internet culture. I don't care about pop culture. **** the Kardashians (And their big *****)
How would you describe your upbringing?
Awesome. My parents raised me with a sense of no violence, acceptance of everything, and openness of everything. My parents didn't really care if I smoked or drank in high school, just that I would need to get a job in order to support buying that kind of stuff. They are very supportive of anything I have done or do now, and I can talk to them about anything. If I was ever in trouble with anything, regardless of gravity they would be there for me.
Do you feel that you could live your life independently at this time with ease?
Mentally, yes (I live on my own now anyway kinda). Financially, no. I don't have a job @_@
Have you ever eaten an avocado in its natural form?
I mean, cutting it into slices yeah..but not like I would bite into an apple.
Describe your diet.
I definitely did this one already, but dining hall food and fastfood.
Can you swallow pills easily?
Yep, dry swallowing too (Although I would prefer not to)
:glare: or :embarrass:?
:glare:
Have you ever played a 1v1, fox only, final destination, no items match in either melee or brawl?
Yep, in Melee. My old crew partner, Rexx, mained fox and falcon so we would play dittos from time to time. I also have played Twitch several times on FD. Not in Brawl though, to my knowledge.
Name as many Beatles songs as you can off the top of your head.
So happy together, hold your hand, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, yellow submarine, come together, maxwell's silver hammer, let it be
Name as many countries in Africa as you can off the top of your head.
Egypt, Sudan, South Africa, Congo, Niger, Nigeria, Kenya, Algeria.
List as many numbers as you have the patience to type out.
I'm just gonna skip this one since I actually want to finish these questions
If you could hug one person who you have not previously hugged, who would it be?
Um...probably Dakota Fanning since she is adorable. I wouldn't really want to hug the hot actresses like Mila Kunis because I would just want to grab their ***** :awesome:
Describe the most recent time you did something outside of your normal comfort zone.
I don't really have much outside my comfort zone...I'm pretty lax. I don't party which would be outside my comfort zone....so I guess prom lol. That **** SUCKED, not to mention my ex smelled like fire because somebody ****ed up her hair @_@
Do you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert?
Honestly...I have no idea. I like thinking to myself and I like being secluded, but I also enjoy being in groups and conversing. I guess an introvert since I don't actively go out and talk to people or engage in random activites,
Do you feel more comfortable around people who are introverts or people who are extroverts?
That quality doesn't really matter. I obviously know a lot of both in the Smash community and I'm equally comfortable around both.
Find an image file on your computer that begins with "t". What is its name, extension and all?
Nope
What mode of transportation do you use most?
Walking or driving. Time wise, walking, but distance wise driving
Estimate how many movies you've seen that were made before 1980.
**** if I know. I don't know release dates of movies.
Do you have national pride?
Nope. People are people to me, regardless of where they are from. Idiots, on the other hand, are from another planet @_@
Do you know the lyrics to "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana?
something something...ENTERTAIN US. Not really.
How many episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic have you seen?
All of them...so....47?
How many VHS tapes would you estimate are currently in your household?
5-8, mostly home movies.
What is the cheapest non-discount price you've paid for gasoline that you can remember?
3.25ish per gallon.
Name anything popular/well-known that you liked/knew of before it became widespread.
Charlie the Unicorn. Knew that **** on Newgrounds before youtube existed.
What time is it?
6:01
Complete the following story as much as you wish: "They said I wasn't sane, that I wasn't safe to be around..."
But they don't know the real me. They see the me that is pressured by society and the lashing out that I do because this isn't where I want to be. This isn't what life should be. This isn't what I was promised as a child. This isn't my "Happy ever after." This is bull**** and they are trying to keep me from spreading it. This isn't happiness...there is no way this can be life."

Lolwut, sounds like a Dystopia novel like Anthem or This Perfect Day (****, SPEAKING OF THIS PERFECT DAY I LENT IT TO MY EX AND NEVER GOT IT BACK! ****...)

Did you ever own a Sega Dreamcast?
Nope
Did you have an radio-alarm clock that you use?
My mom bought me one for college, but i don't have it.
How much money do you estimate you spent in the past month?
Well including me paying for my parking stuff at the airport, probably aorund 250$
How many pairs of shoes to you currently keep in regular rotation?
2, one pair of sneakers and one pair of flip-flops.
Do you own a scarf?
Nope
Rank the four seasons (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter).
Fall, Spring, Summer/Winter
Have you ever played a game using the Virtual Boy game system?
Um...maybe?
Do you know who won Super Bowl XL?
I'ma guess the patriots.
Do you know who won the 2006 FIFA World Cup?
Already done, France.
How well versed are you with hockey?
Have you ever asked someone for their "a/s/l"?
Yep.
Would you prefer a cigarette break or a coffee break?
Neither. I don't smoke nor do I drink coffee.
Do you still have your tonsils?
Yep
Have you donated to a charity in the past year?
Nope
Have you done any volunteer work in the past year?
Yep, volunteered at a humane society. **** was adorable. I got community service hours and got to pet cats. It was awesome
Are you able to dive?
Yep
Are you able to whistle?
Yep
Which of the following do you like the best: Family Guy, Futurama, Simpsons, South Park.
Futurama, South Park, Family Guy, Simpsons
Do you consider nostalgia a powerful force?
Yeah, **** can make you stop for a while with nothing actually happening.
How many major secrets do you feel you're keeping currently?
None really...I have some things that I haven't told people, but that's because they haven't asked.
Are any of the secrets you are keeping your own?
Read above
List any anime you enjoy.
Hajime no Ippo, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Toradora, Angel Beats!, Katanagatari, Ruroni Kenshin (I know I misspelled that), G Gundam, DBZ, Zoids, Full Metal Alchemist, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
What is the cheapest non-discount price you've paid for a matinee movie
showing that you can remember?
16$ because 8$ for 2 people
Is there anything that you "pack-rat"?
Not sure what this means...
Go to your profile and click on your friends tab. Keep going through the list alphabetically until you find someone with an anime avatar. Do you know who the character is?
Nope.
Do you still have your wisdom teeth?
Yep
List any places that you have "spent the night at" outside of your own residence.
Hotels for nationals, my dorm, my friend Dylan's house, Snipa's house, Seibrik's house, my ex's best friends house.
What does Christmas mean to you?
Nothing, I'm jewish. Media manipulation, if anything.
Have you ever made a New Year's Resolution and kept it?
I don't make New Year's Resolutions. I don't need an imaginary distinction in time to make a resolution.
If you could shorten the week to six days, which day would you remove?
Thursday. Then we could have one day with each letter instead of a ****ing repeat of T or Th.
If you could shorten the year into eleven months, which month would you remove?
June.
Look to your right. What is the first thing that you see?
My lamp
What is the longest time you've spent inside of a hospital?
Probably when I was born xD
What is the longest amount of time you've spent outside during bad weather conditions?
**** if I know...
Which, if any, of the following words do you find exchangeable: Faith, Hope, Delusion.
None. I'm not pessimistic to think hope and delusion are the same, faith CAN be synonymous with hope (for people using faith to get into heaven), but it doesn't have to be.
Are there any words that you always have trouble spelling, regardless of how often you use them?
Not really. I'll have mind-lapses but I'll always fix myself.
Are you know knowledgeable on religion or politics?
Not really...those topics tend to get too "I'm right you are wrong no compromise" so I never really LEARN anything and so I stray away from those conversations.
Consider a normal day and you are out and about. You are stopped and asked to empty your pockets. What are in them?
Phone, Keys, Wallet.
Do you wear socks while sleeping?
When I'm sick, yeah. Otherwise, no.
Are there any involuntary/thoughtless mannerisms you've caught yourself doing before?
Not really, I think about all of the mannerisms I do, although I do wave my hands a lot when I'm talking.
How many episodes of Jersey Shore have you seen?
How many of the Twilight films/books have you seen/read?
1 Film, but I pretty much was looking at my GF the whole time or sleeping.
How many of the Harry Potter films/books have you seen/read?
Read up to the middle of 5, watched up to 5.
How many minutes a day do you estimate you listen to music on average?
Sometimes I'll have 0 but sometimes I'll have 2 hours. IDK how to average it, they are too sporadic.
Have you watched any TV today?
Nope
How would you describe your current mood?
Mellow
What other things have you done while completing this?
None, you are helping me procrastinate :D
What else do you have open on your computer (whether it be other tabs/windows in your browser, chat clients, or other programs).
Tab with my physics online HW, iTunes, Aim, and FB chat thingy
When was the last time you had a haircut?
Winter Break. I like my long hair, I looked kinda dweeby with short hair, IMO.
Does this list of questions irritate you?
It's just long, but answering questions doesn't bother me.
Your height?
5'11"
Your weight?
185? I don't know, haven't weighed myself in a while since I don't have access to a scale...
Your eye colour?
Brown
Your hair colour?
Brown
How many teeth do you have (COUNT THEM)?
29, 3 wisdom teeth haven't grown in
Describe your dental care (brushing/flossing/etc...).
Brush twice a day. Other than that, nothing.
Describe your living situation (house/apartment/who with/etc...).
Dorm with one roommate, Paul.
Where were you born?
Miami, Florida.
Where do you live now?
Clemson, South Carolina
Where have you spent most of your life?
Miami, Florida.
Do you plan to stay where you are or move somewhere else in the future?
IDK yet...
What has been the highlight of your week thus far?
If it was this week meaning from Sunday....probably having a 5-6 game win-streak in LoL
What do you look for in friends?
I don't look for qualities in friends, people with certain qualities just happen to click for me. I don't actively go out looking for friends, that seems kinda weird
Your favourite fruit?
Green Apples or grapes
Your favourite vegetable?
Probably Lettuce (Easy way out). Other than that, Broccoli
What is your deepest, darkest secret?
I don't really have one, but if anything it's that my vans deferens tube on my left testicle is kinda blocked so that ball is bigger than the other one lol (Yep, you just read that)
What is something that embarrasses you (that isn't you being embarassed for someone other than you yourself)?
Nothing really, I don't get embarrassed.
Do you believe in ghosts?
No
Do you believe in reincarnation?
Yes
Do you believe in true love?
Yes.
How many days would you estimate you have been "happy" thus far in 2012 (X/90...at the time of this poll)?
Hmm...probably like 25, mostly from Spring Break and tournaments. Otherwise I'm more content than happy, yay lingering effects from my relationship!
Are there any "conspiracy theories" that you feel might be true?
Don't care, what happens happens.
Do you dislike that I'm using letters to number the questions?
Um...you aren't?
Who would you rather date: Queen Killjoy (Azua) or Crimson King?
Neither
How much chuck would a chuckwood wood if a chuckwood could wood chuck?
I already answered this ****, **** that.
Do you like the number seven or the colour blue more?
I'd have to say the color blue because the sky is beautiful as well as crystal blue eyes, the ocean, etc..
What is your favourite sound that doesn't involve a human voice?
Birds chirping
What do you expect your life to be life five years from now?
Grad school, happier, maybe have another gf.
Do you know which show the character "D.W." is from?
It rings a bell, and it sounds like Boy Meets World or Even Stevensor some ****.
:cool: or :bee:? (Spoilers: if you copy/paste this and don't see the options, it's your own fault.)
:lick:
Would you rather have biscuits and gray for breakfast or a B.L.T.?
B.L.T.
If your name was Bryce, at what age do you think you'd change your name to something more tolerable?
I wouldn't. I don't use my name that much and my personality defines me more than my name, so I don't really care.
Do you have any of the following artists in your music library: Shania Twain, Celine Dion, Madonna?
Nope.
Do you have any of the following artists in your music library: The Beatles, Elvis Presley, Pink Floyd?
Pink Floyd.
When was the last time you had McDonalds?
Friday I think.
Do you purchase physical, digital, or streaming product for music/movies/etc...?
Nope
What is in your wallet (or purse) right now?
Driver's License, Health insurance, Car Insurance, Organ donor card thingy, Chase Debit Card, school ID, Social Security card (I REALLY need to take that out next time I'm home), Car registration, and Seminole Hard Rock Players Club card.
If you could move one continent to a different spot, which would you move and where (you may also choose to move just a country or just a state/providence/city/etc...)?
I wouldn't, the vast climate differences would surely **** everything up.
Thumb wrestling or rock paper scissors?
Rock Paper Scissors.
Children's card games or children's television shows?
FFFFF Children's television shows
If Teczero got transformed into a taco via magic, and you knew it was Teczero and had the spell to reverse it; would you do so or would you eat him?
I would throw him out the window and let the birds eat him.
"No Fatlins" or "No Aerodumbs"?
Um....what?
It's your party; will you cry if you want to?
Yeah...you would cry too if it happened to you.
When was the last time you've used a fax machine?
Never
When was the last time you've paged someone's pager?
LOL
Do you try to achieve your goals actively or passively?
Actively, but slowly. No rush~
How would you rate your relationship history (positive, negative, etc..)?
Positive as ****, My relationship was awesome
Wasabi or horseradish?
Wasabi, but only a smidgen.
Do you feel you have experienced the "real world" yet?
No, because I haven't had to be fully independent.
Have you ever been in a drunken bar fight?
Nope
Have you ever been stuck at an airport overnight?
nope
Why don't you love me?
Who said I didn't? <3
=^_^=
That took like 35 minutes @_@

That ninja...

I guess I'll ask a question since I'm here...

What language do you most want to learn to speak?
Sign Language. If a verbal language, probably French. I took French in High School and that **** was BEAUTIFUL. I love the way it sounds, especially when the people are good at it (Males and females alike, but I love French accents)

Scatz

Smash Champion
Are you tired of answering questions after jimmy and doll **** questionaires?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Holy **** doll lolol

Ok got a few sorry if I repeat I skimmed a lot @.@

Who was the most influential pikachu player? And if they aren't the same who was the most influential player to you?

How would you rank yourself personally in NA?

Squirrel or mouse?

If you weren't brothers with nick riddle do you think you wouldn't be where you are today?

Who if any pikachus have you ever considered rivals?

What are you majoring in?

Will think or more before getting off work

:phone:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Holy **** doll lolol

Ok got a few sorry if I repeat I skimmed a lot @.@

Who was the most influential pikachu player? And if they aren't the same who was the most influential player to you?
No Pikachu really influenced me. Anther played completely different than how I used to and as I grew as a player I understood why some of the things he did worked, so I did them as well.
How would you rank yourself personally in NA?
#2 behind Nairo (Anti quit)
Squirrel or mouse?
Squirrel
If you weren't brothers with nick riddle do you think you wouldn't be where you are today?
He got me into Smash in the first place...so no
Who if any pikachus have you ever considered rivals?
Anther at the point where I was still trying to prove myself, but none any more (They aren't rivals if there is no comparison)
What are you majoring in?
Genetics
Will think or more before getting off work

:phone:
Responses in color, as always.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Marry Mila Kunis, **** Kim Kardashian, kill Trixie Tang.

Assuming marrying implies I can have sex with her and create beautiful babies.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Yo honestly I wouldn't even care about not ****ing Mila Kunis as long as I could just be in her presence and just look at her for a while.

/creeper

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
***** I said if she didn't but I was still married. Of course I'd ravage that ****, bro.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Definitely Zex. I was playing so bad after I lost to M2K and I definitely didn't play good against Zex. Stupid waiting 2 hours and playing with no warm-up...never again @_@

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Who would you say your greatest win has been against? Like, has there been anyone that made you think, "**** yeah, that was awesome" after you won?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
The one that probably got me the most excited was Lee Martin at MLG D.C.. Other than that, I enjoyed my wins against (in order)
M2K
Kakera
Dabuz
Espy (3 stock and made me 5k)

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
WHY THE **** DlD YOU GIVE GLORIDA THIS PERFECT DAY?! ****ING **** **** I WANTED TO RE-READ IT EARLIER THIS WEEK!

What do you miss the most about home?

Are you aware that I am the worst Brawl player that most top-level players fear?

Do you still think Pikachu beats ZSS and I'm gdlk, or is it about even and we're both gdlk?

If you didn't know, could you tell Inui was gay?

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Which currently active player (or players) are you most afraid of having to face in a tournament and which character of their's would you least want to face?

Which Brawl player do you most respect as a player? As a person?

Why Pikachu?

Favourite holiday? Why?

Favourite and Least Favourite MUs to play and watch? Why?

Have you played any Pokemon games? If so, which were your favourite?

Favourite movie Genre?

Most money you've ever won at a Brawl tournament?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Could you come up with a legitimate way to use Mario's D-tilt in a match?

Which players in particular do you think have the best chance of beating you in a set?

Any idea why Tag thinks Olimar's not that bad for Pikachu?

Which characters do you use IC's for over Pika, and why?

If you could improve any one move/aspect of Pikachu, what would it be? (Personally, I'd love a legit grab range...)

Can you play Melee-Pikachu at all?

At Apex 2013, who do you think could beat Nietono/9B?

What are your favorite/least favorite match ups?

Can we claim Snake is a +3 matchup for Pika based on your results yet? ;)

What's your take on playing Wifi?

What's the next big tourney you're going to attend?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
WHY THE **** DlD YOU GIVE GLORIDA THIS PERFECT DAY?! ****ING **** **** I WANTED TO RE-READ IT EARLIER THIS WEEK!
She liked dystopia novels and I gave it to her, but she got a nook like the day after so never ended up reading it

What do you miss the most about home?

Bed :3
Nah, but the dynamic between us, our friends, our family, etc..

Are you aware that I am the worst Brawl player that most top-level players fear?
Yep
Do you still think Pikachu beats ZSS and I'm gdlk, or is it about even and we're both gdlk?
Still +1
If you didn't know, could you tell Inui was gay?
Nope, I didn't know until somebody told me
Which currently active player (or players) are you most afraid of having to face in a tournament and which character of their's would you least want to face?
Illmatic's Peach. After that...Nietono's Olimar
Which Brawl player do you most respect as a player? As a person?
As a player, the top japanese players. As a person...honestly IDK. I respect a lot of the people in the community and I don't think there is one that i respect the most.
Why Pikachu?
Played him in Melee
Favourite holiday? Why?
None, I don't particularly care about any holidays
Favourite and Least Favourite MUs to play and watch? Why?
Favorite to play: Pika vs Snake
Favorite to watch: more player dependent than character dependent.
Least favorite to play: Pika vs Peach
Least favorite to watch: Olimar vs anybody

Have you played any Pokemon games? If so, which were your favourite?
Yep, favorite is Gold
Favourite movie Genre?
Comedy, just because they are the most consistent
Most money you've ever won at a Brawl tournament?
5k, MLG Dallas
Could you come up with a legitimate way to use Mario's D-tilt in a match?
Nope
Which players in particular do you think have the best chance of beating you in a set?
Illmatic, Vinnie, Nick Riddle (America only)
Any idea why Tag thinks Olimar's not that bad for Pikachu?
**** if I know
Which characters do you use IC's for over Pika, and why?
Diddy, Lucario, Olimar, and Wario just because they are easier
If you could improve any one move/aspect of Pikachu, what would it be? (Personally, I'd love a legit grab range...)
Range of tilts
Can you play Melee-Pikachu at all?
Not anymore
At Apex 2013, who do you think could beat Nietono/9B?
9B could lose to a lot of our top players of strange characters that they wouldn't have a lot of experience over when they need it for the MU.
What are your favorite/least favorite match ups?
Peach least favorite
Snake favorite

Can we claim Snake is a +3 matchup for Pika based on your results yet? ;)
Nah, we gotta get it to +2 first
What's your take on playing Wifi?
Wifi is straight booty sweat.
What's the next big tourney you're going to attend?
Probably WHOBO4.
Answers in red

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Do you feel that MK beats Pikachu on any legal stages other than Brinstar? Do you feel Pikachu beats MK on any legal stages? If so, which stages?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I feel like MK wins BARELY on like...frigate and halberd
I feel Pikachu wins on BF, FD, and PS1.
Even on other stages. The advantages are so insignificant on those stages as to not make the MU shift in one's favor.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
What do you think the top of the next tier list is going to look like?

Why don't you use D-throw -> U-air -> footstool -> QAC lock any more? (Or am I just not looking through the right vids?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom