• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pika Interview Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
ESAM why don't you namesearch and find this post? You're getting interviewed dammit.

We need questions tho.

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
Why are cigarettes sold in gas stations when smoking is prohibited there?
Why do fat chance and slim chance mean the same thing?
If you can't drink and drive, why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor, and why do bars have parking lots?
If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?
Why is it called a TV "set" when you only get one?
Why does an alarm clock "go off" when it begins ringing?
If the Pen is mightier than the sword, than how come actions speak louder than words?
Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?
Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid is made with real lemons?
Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
Can blind people see their dreams and do they dream?
What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?
Did Washington flash a quarter when asked for ID?
Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song?
Why do hot dogs come 10 to a package and hot dog buns only 8?
Did you dream last night?
Type of music you dislike most?
Is the glass half empty or half full?

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I heard that ESAM stands for Eric's Super And Manly, how true is that?
What's your current swag level, and how many more do you need to evolve?
Why does everybody in America seemingly suck at Brawl compared to you?

Nordal

Smash Lord
¿Quesadilla?
How did you make your gigantic improvement in smash?
Paper or plastic?
Do you ever plan on visiting the WC again?
¿QUESADILLA?
Where do you think pikachu belongs on the tier list?
Who is pikachu's best teammate?
Favorite live action television show?
Favorite cartoon?
Cartoons you watched as a kid?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Why are cigarettes sold in gas stations when smoking is prohibited there?
Because everything is sold at gas stations, even hookers. The only thing Gas stations don't have are nice bathrooms
Why do fat chance and slim chance mean the same thing?
Because one talks about the chance that we would want to **** your mother and the other is the chance that your **** would go inside a vagina, and both are accentuated by the object's weight.
If you can't drink and drive, why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor, and why do bars have parking lots?
You need an ID, not a Driver's License. If you had an ID that wasn't a driver's license you could still get it. Bars have parking lots becasue of commuting, how the **** else would people get to downtown or some **** from a suburb.
If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?
Just in case of some **** going down around the area. C'mon, that one was easy.
Why is it called a TV "set" when you only get one?
Because it is a different form of communication that is "set" apart from the rest
Why does an alarm clock "go off" when it begins ringing?
Man, answering euphemism questions are annoying...
It's the same reason that you say it in Brawl, when I'm "going off" I'm kinda bodying them, not turning off the wii.

If the Pen is mightier than the sword, than how come actions speak louder than words?
Actions speak louder than words in one person's particular life. Saying something "I'm going to work out" is less meaningful than showing up at the gym. However, words last multiple more generations and can have lasting effects onto society, hence the reason we still read Shakespeare and Edgar Allen Poe.
Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?
Has to do with pigment ****.
Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?
cuz u suk
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid is made with real lemons?
Well the dishwashing liquid is so that the acetic acid can dissolve any leftover food particles. For the lemon juice, it is so that the lemon juice doesn't go bad or burn through the container.
Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
Because everybody is "rushing" home.
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
Because mouse tastes ****ing good so the humans ate it.
Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
They might, but they just grow more fur anyway so it is irrelevant.
Can blind people see their dreams and do they dream?
I've honestly wondered this, but I'm not blind so I can't answer that question
What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?
Whatever their eyebrow color is
Did Washington flash a quarter when asked for ID?
No, he showed them his papers or whatever type of ID he had. Quarters with his face on them didn't exist since there was no American Currency while he was alive, especially not with his face on it.
Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song?
There isn't really an order to the alphabet, just an amalgamation of letters. I can rattle of the keyboard alphabet as fast as the normal one (although I can't do it backwards nearly as fast)
Why do hot dogs come 10 to a package and hot dog buns only 8?
To make you want to pay either more hot dogs or more buns to even it out. Derp, it's called marketing.
Did you dream last night?
Yep, but I can't really recall what happened besides the fact that I was at a Marvel Tournament
Type of music you dislike most?
Heavy Metal/Screamo. At least rap can have good lyrics sometimes.
Is the glass half empty or half full?
Half full of Liquid and half full of air, so it's actually completely full. However, if you get down to the technical level it is almost completely empty because of the spaces between the molecules of both air and liquid.
I heard that ESAM stands for Eric's Super And Manly, how true is that?
Not true at all, I'm not very manly, and super is too vague to really describe a person.
What's your current swag level, and how many more do you need to evolve?
According to Tyrant, my normal swag level, since he saw me, was at 4/10. However, now that I wear hats backwards it is probably closer to a 6. There are no evolutions in swag unless I would become black, but I don't like watermelon, rap, koolaid, or fried chicken enough (Although Chick Fil A is ****ing godlike)
Why does everybody in America seemingly suck at Brawl compared to you?
(legit answer) Most people don't have the consistent high level practice that I did. I was fortunate enough to live near Lambchops, Seibrik, and live with Nick Riddle. Every time we would play, one of us would get better. We would catch up and surpass that person, and then people would have to catch up the one that surpassed, etc.. In regards to why I'm better than the other people I trained with, either more consistent practice, a little smarter, lack of character exp to the people I play against, or me having a better character. I understand A LOT about risk/reward and option coverage, so when I'm thinking of follow-ups I think "Well this 1 option will beat mine, I beat 4 options and neutral will be 2, so I'll do it." I also pick up on universal habits quite well and have quite a plethora of MU experience due to going to nationals. Even when I don't know the MU (barring Peach) I can normally outplay the character since I understand ENOUGH about the character and I can still play my game. I am also smarter than 99% of players so I will normally out-think them as well. Being just a little bit smarter gives people HUGE advantages because of the nature of Brawl, meaning the fact that there will be 100 skirmishes in Brawl. If you are smarter, you will win more of the skirmishes. When you have a lead, your opponent is forced to approach, giving you an advantageous position to begin with AND THEN you have your smarts on top of that, so you will start to pull ahead. This is especially true with ICs.
¿Quesadilla?
Si, Quesadilla
How did you make your gigantic improvement in smash?
Answer in the last quote. A little extra, though, is that I would take small breaks every once in a while. I used to have a TERRIBLE spot dodge and air-dodge habit. If you take 1-2 month long breaks you actually eliminate those habits. Playing secondaries also helps you see the game slightly different than if you only play 1 character.
Paper or plastic?
Paper
Do you ever plan on visiting the WC again?
Doubt it, but you never know ;)
¿QUESADILLA?

Voy a me ter la quesadilla en tu culo para que te hoda el estomago , puta.

Where do you think pikachu belongs on the tier list?
Tied for 4th with Diddy. My top 9 are (in order) MK, ICs, Olimar, Pika/Diddy, Marth, Falco, Snake, Wario
Who is pikachu's best teammate?
I REALLY like Lucas as a team mate because they have really good combos as well as easy heal walls (Yay b-reversed thunder). Besides that, good team mates are people who are mobile, they have moves that can be followed up easily, and people that could team-edgeguard and also cover me if need be.
Favorite live action television show?
I don't really watch TV, but of the ones I've seen I LOVE Big Bang Theory. I would probably like most of the popular ones (Breaking Bad, Dexter, etc..) if I ever cared to watch them.
Favorite cartoon?
Overall I would have to say Avatar: The Last Airbender. The art was great, the fight sequences were nice and smooth, the concept was awesome, the character development was great, and the plot was spectacular. I don't think there will EVER be a cartoon to top that sense of it. Even if Legend of Korra is good, I don't think it can match up to it's predecessor merely because it isn't as original.
Cartoons you watched as a kid?
When I was SUPER little I watched the Nick Jr. **** like Little Bear, Franklin, Blues Clues (cartoon kinda, **** Joe), and Looney Tunes. As I got older I got into the good Cartoon Network shows like Ed, Edd, n Eddy, Johnny Bravo, Pup named Scooby Doo, etc.. Then was the era of Toonami stuff, DBZ, Sailor Moon, Tenshi Muyo, Yu Yu Hakusho) and then delved into the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, and THAT whole era. Now I watch some anime from time to time as well as keep up with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I'm not a fanatic about the show, but it is good. I hate the super fandom (Yeah, **** you Espy) and the super anti-fandom. There is nothing to get that heated over involving the show, it's just a TV show. You don't see people getting all up-in-arms about Transformers or some ****.
Responses in red.

Also, I never namesearch, it gets irritating.

Also also, please don't ask me questions about euphemisms again. English is stupid, it's the reason why being flammable and inflammable are the same thing.

Cassio

Smash Master
I just asked these somewhere else so Ill ask them here:

-Do you believe in afterlife? Are you scared of death? Are you scared of the concept of non-existance?

-Do you find it difficult to achieve happiness? Why or why not? What would it take for you to be happy, or do you feel as if this is a limitless/unachievable goal? Assuming you did achieve a constant state of happiness, what would you do with your life then?

Feel free to answer those loosely based on the concepts if its easier, or specifically.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I just asked these somewhere else so Ill ask them here:

-Do you believe in afterlife? Are you scared of death? Are you scared of the concept of non-existance?

-Do you find it difficult to achieve happiness? Why or why not? What would it take for you to be happy, or do you feel as if this is a limitless/unachievable goal? Assuming you did achieve a constant state of happiness, what would you do with your life then?

Feel free to answer those loosely based on the concepts if its easier, or specifically.
I don't believe in the afterlife. I believe in reincarnation, but not in the Hindu sense. I think it is random, pretty much. I've had that belief since I was little, and idk why. Honestly, I don't care about non-existance since this is my only life. If I progress human existance or just enjoy my life, that's enough for me. I don't need to be in magic happy-land for eternity.

Interesting question actually. For pretty much all of high school I had my girlfriend and it was so easy to be happy. Seeing her smile, making her laugh, doing things for her, buying things for her, pretty much ANYTHING involving her made me happy. When she broke up with me (That's a whole other topic, though) I was really conflicted. First off, I was heartbroken which is pretty much the worst feeling ever. For those of you who haven't experienced it, I hope you never will. It is the most all-encompassing you-want-to-die type of pain ever, and it's all because you can't get away from it. You can't take meds for that ****, and after being with her for ~3 years I pretty much associated everything with her. So I had to get her out of my normal thought processes (Something that still hasn't finished) so that I wasn't sad. Now that that is MOSTLY done, I realized that for those 3 years I didn't really do anything for myself to make me happy, it was all through her. I know what I enjoy enough, but it was really weird not having my major source of happiness and that I was responsible for my own happiness. As of now I hang out with friends, ventrilo/skype/teamspeak with my gaming buddies, play LoL or Ragnarok with them. I enjoy my time up here for sure, and everything is beautiful (Especially the girls, omagawd somebody should ask me about the girls so I can rant). So yeah, it isn't HARD to find happiness, it is just weird for me having to readjust from 3 years of being happy differently.

The ultimate way to find happiness is to find love. I yearn for that feeling again, but I know not to rush into it. I know that some of my GFs that I will have I won't love, but god...being in love is amazing. It is pure bliss and you are so ****ing content with the other person. You can be yourself 100% and know that although they may not love everything about you (nor you them) that you are just...nice for each other. The part I miss most about my ex isn't her personality, aren't her **** (although damn nice), isn't the sex or any of that crap. I miss my friend. She was far and away the best friend I ever had, and now I don't have it. I mean I obviously have my "best friends" in my childhood friend Dylan, MVD, and Nick Riddle...but there isn't really a comparison. Knowing somebody on a mental level is cool, but adding in that physical element just brings the friendship to a whole new level. That is the problem a lot of relationships have, they rush to the physical without being friends first and they end up having an empty relationship pretty much all about the sex because they didn't take the time to get to know one another.

Once I attain love again, I will live my life as usual. Have a few kids, get a house, continue my work. Y'know, the normal social protocol. However, because of what I want to be (Pharmacologist) I can help the world by making medicines for big-time diseases and stuff.

Good question, and sorry for the rant xD

Okuser

Smash Ace
is it impossible or possible for snake to mash a nade out of pikas dthrow cg with "perfect buffering" either on the ledge or on the stage. me and a friend have been wondering about this. and what would you put the snake vs pika MU at? even 45:55 or worse. and would you rather team with a snake or MK in doubles, and why

also, that tier list you made is ****ing perfect

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
It is possible for Snake to grenade out of buffered D-throw CG except for at really specific %s. I know there are a few of them, but the only one I know is after 3 f-throws from 0.

I would put the MU at 60:40 or 65:35 Pikachu.

I would rather team with a MK in doubles because his hits are better for comboing, there is more disruption, and I don't have to babysit him off-stage.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Describe your diet
Favorite matchup? Why.
Would you share your deepest darkest secrets with Wiscus?
Do you know who won the 2006 FIFA World Cup?
In the time between your last major tourney prior to MLG and the MLG series what changed in your understanding and/or approach to the game?
Favorite Mario Kart game?
How loud can you whistle?
In your opinion, who carries the flag for Florida's scene?
If you saw a group picture of the Pikas at Genesis 2 would you be able to point me out?
You probably would since you'd look for the guy you don't recognize.
How long do you think humanity can keep living like this at this rate of consumption and depletion?
Favorite taunt?
What do you believe that the top Japanese players do that the top players in the North America don't do? Other than being painfully boring to the spectators, in your eyes is our overly safe and defensive style flawed in some areas?
How many MLP episodes have you watched?
Are you glad I ran out of stuff to ask for now?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Describe your diet
Dining hall food with fastfood as well. Not too good @_@
Favorite matchup? Why.
Snake because he is easy as hell
Would you share your deepest darkest secrets with Wiscus?
I don't really have that many deep dark secrets
I know it was the Italy vs France game where the guy got headbutted, and I'm pretty sure France won (**** google *****)
In the time between your last major tourney prior to MLG and the MLG series what changed in your understanding and/or approach to the game?
I pretty much changed my understanding AT the game. I finally realized how potent it was to camp and eliminate options. Before I would be too aggro, but being campy helped me beat players like Big Lou and DSF.
Favorite Mario Kart game?
Double Dash
How loud can you whistle?
Pretty loud, and pretty high-pitched
In your opinion, who carries the flag for Florida's scene?
Do you mean who is #1 without me there?
If you saw a group picture of the Pikas at Genesis 2 would you be able to point me out?
You probably would since you'd look for the guy you don't recognize.
What you said
How long do you think humanity can keep living like this at this rate of consumption and depletion?
After I'm dead, which is fine for me.
Favorite taunt?
For Pikachu: All of them, they are situational. In the game...probably DK's side taunt (Head shake) and Bowser's side taunt (Nom noms in the air) are tied for 1st
What do you believe that the top Japanese players do that the top players in the North America don't do? Other than being painfully boring to the spectators, in your eyes is our overly safe and defensive style flawed in some areas?
The overly cautious style isn't flawed, it is the mindset used when having it. Look at Masashi, he ledge camps literally all game and Nietono will sit back and camp. However, in the US we freak out when we are not in our comfort zones. In japan, they adapt so ****ing well in situations they aren't familiar/comfortable with that they end up being really good in all situations. It's the reason that Brood could almost beat M2K on RC the first Apex and why Nietono came back like hell on me game 2. Their adaptation is ridiculous, and that is what is putting the top japanese over the top anywhere else in the world (Although I would put myself in the top 5 group with 9b, nietono, nairo, and otori)
How many MLP episodes have you watched?
All of em.
Are you glad I ran out of stuff to ask for now?
Doesn't matter to me
Responses in red
Y'all hear that? That's the sound of my heart breaking. :applejack:
And nothing of value was lost

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Ask you questions hmm..
Well on one of the answers you said to ask you about the girls soo...
how 'bout them girls?

(I'll think of more later)

:phone:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Yo, these girls.

I'm from Miami which is a pretty nice spot for girls. You go to the beach and your neck hurts at the end (Or, if you are in a relationship, you look really quickly). A lot of sexy hispanics that are mixed with all sorts of ****able qualities, as well as alluring faces.

However, the girls up here are so different. Their bodied aren't "Omagawd want" but like....they are all SO ****ING PRETTY! Like, I was in a speech class last semester and one of my classmates was the most gorgeous woman I'd ever seen. She had a really sharp face, nice smile, very nice color hair, and eyes...omagawd her eyes. I stared at them pretty much the whole time she would give speeches (And we were supposed to, so I got good grades for staring). So many girls up here are so pretty...it's ridiculous. Like, it's not even fair how pretty these girls are @_@

Another thing is that almost all hispanics have brown hair brown eyes (Some have blue/green eyes). Up here, there are ENORMOUS numbers of different color hair and eyes (Not just blond/blue, but like red/green, red/blue, blond/green, blond/brown, etc.). It's amazing and they are all so nice because of the "Southern Hospitality" idea. It's just...*sigh* awesome.

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Which is worse, failing or never trying?

What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?

If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?

Would you break the law to save a loved one?

What’s something you know you do differently than most people?

Favorite quote?

If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?

Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?

Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?

Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?

Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?

If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?

Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?

If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?

I will ask the most questions by the time this is over.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Which is worse, failing or never trying?
Never trying. If you never try, you might as well have failed. If you try, you have a >0% chance, which is better than never trying
What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
Get rid of all the idiots. They make stupid **** happen
If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
I wouldn't, but I'm sure the school system would be different since people wouldn't be happy spending 1/3 of life in school
Would you break the law to save a loved one?
Yep
What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
I feel like I appreciate the beauty around me more often than others. Like...I stop and appreciate breezes, I stop and look at flowers, I marvel at the different colors of the trees, I stop and look at squirrels/birds and ****. IDK, I feel like people that aren't little kids don't do that a lot...
Favorite quote?
You a stupid hoe. You a you a stupid hoe
But yeah, it is actually "But the paint on me, it's beginning to dry and it's not what I want to be. The weight on me is hanging on to a weary angel. So tell me what it is about me? Where did everybody go without me? So, I like to fantasize and watch the sunrise like it's a big surprise. Live moved and I stopped to taste it, I drink it up til it left me wasted. But my rains have bled a softer red...oh you should see the world inside my head"
Yay Sister Hazel!

If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
I honestly like the South. I don't care about all the hustle and bustle of cities. I like the warm, but I also like the cool (I don't wanna live up North). I would like to live in France too, but I don't know enough French @_@
Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
No....I'm not stupid
Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
A joyful genius. I like breaking down things around me scientifically (Not destruction), I like understanding how things work. It doesn't make things less beautiful for me, only more. That's why I'm studying genetics.
Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
I wouldn't really know about the first once since I'm the one that left most of my friends by going to Clemson. I would assume the 1st one because it is more forced than the 2nd one. If you care enough about the person near you, you won't lose touch if they care back. If they don't, they don't deserve you (or you are ****ing crazy and you need to take a hint).
Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
If you mean both of us saying nothing...no. I'm not crazy. I have listened to a whole "conversation" and I love that kind of stuff. My dad talks sense a lot.
If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
My family. Herp derp. I would visit my ex too, probably, but only to kick her in the **** and shove her face into the pavement :D
Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
Nope. I am fairly attractive now (I think, at least) and I don't really WANT to be famous. I will make enough money with my career and I'm not greedy enough to WANT EVERYTHING AND ALL THE CAMERAS AND ALL THE MAGAZINES TO TALK ABOUT ME AND ALL OF THE EVERYTHING TO WORSHIP ME. So yeah, no.
If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
Because the immediate consequences of making a mistake first. If there are long term implications of that mistake, even worse. Humans as a rule don't really see things besides either the immediate future or the super near distant future (few months) and even though making a mistake is better than the long run, it is hard to process that it will be better in the long run.
Responses in red

Gonna go cut my wrists now. :applejack:
That's not a question.Responses in red

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?

What is the last thing you watched on TV?

Without looking, guess what time it is

Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

What is the last film you saw?

If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?

What was the last thing you bought?

Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?

If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?

What's the farthest-away place you've been?

If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?

Who is the second to last person to call you?

If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?

Do you sing in the shower?

Which came first the chicken or the egg?

What are your best physical features?

What are your best characteristics?

Where would you want to retire to?

Are you a morning person or a night owl?

What Inspires You?

What TV show from your child hood would you like to see come back on the air?

Rain or Snow?

Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck?

How much wood does a wood chuck, chuck if a wood chuck could chuck would?

How many questions do you think I've asked so far?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
Everything on my body, my laptop, bottle of advil, light-up Pikachu thing that Gog gave me, honey mustard from cookout, contact solution, my hamper, my shirts that are hung up, my alarm clock, my watch, 2 binders, my hat, my printer, my calculator, some printer ink, tissues, car keys, chick-fil-a cup, bo burnham dvd, lamp, magnet thingies my ex got me, sunglasses, chapstick, headphones, physics text book
What is the last thing you watched on TV?
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic that was On Demand (comcast) at Snipa's house
Without looking, guess what time it is
4:36
Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
4:38. I was close
With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Cars outside, birds, my friend turning pages of a book.
What is the last film you saw?
The Artist
If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
Fix the cracks in the floors.
What was the last thing you bought?
Wendy's last night
Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Nope, only the first verse. I hate that song, I much prefer O Beautiful
If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
Hmm...probably Morgan Freeman, his voice is too epic.
What's the farthest-away place you've been?
Antioch, California. Opposite ends of the country.
If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
Beethoven or Mozart. I wanna know what went through their head when composing his symphonies, ESPECIALLY Beethoven considering he couldn't hear.
Who is the second to last person to call you?
Mekos
If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
I probably wouldn't unless they asked. Money doesn't matter THAT much to me
Do you sing in the shower?
Hum more than sing. I don't wanna be singing, take a breath, and inhale some water...not fun.
Which came first the chicken or the egg?
Egg. The evolution of whatever was before the chicken had to mutate it, make the egg, and then the chicken came out of it.
What are your best physical features?
[spoilers]my ****[/spoiler] **** if I know, I'm not vain enough to really think of my features in that way.
What are your best characteristics?
Again, not that vain, but I would have to say my intelligence and humor. If anything else, my kindness and ability to actually listen.
Where would you want to retire to?
Probably some place similar to Clemson. Not a lot of people, quiet, no bustle of the city. I would probably travel too (assuming I have enough money) so I wouldn't care about "doing things"
Are you a morning person or a night owl?
More of a morning person. I mean, I'll fall asleep in class sometimes, but I also don't stay up too late...
What Inspires You?
My intrigue about the world. I like looking at things in different ways from others. That's it, really.
What TV show from your child hood would you like to see come back on the air?
I don't watch TV so I don't care.
Rain or Snow?
I haven't seen snow IRL so idk
Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck?
Gooby pls
How much wood does a wood chuck, chuck if a wood chuck could chuck would?
A wood chuck could chuck all he could if a wood chuck could chuck wood.
How many questions do you think I've asked so far?
37? IDK
How deep should I go? :applejack:
Balls deep

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
If you could drop brawl for any other competitive game, what game would it be?

What does your main Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 team consist of?

Which is better, Asian American women or African American women in terms of attractiveness?

Why did you pick up ICs? Is it just because you like chain-grabbing mofos?

Would you rather play Boss' Luigi or Chudat's Kirby?(I already know you've played at least one of them before)

Since you aren't a part of FL physically anymore, who in your current region has the best chance of beating you?

If you had to pick up a mid tier character as a main(NOT LOW TIER) which one would it be and why?

Favorite character in the Mario franchise?

Favorite animal?

Worst fast food place you've been to?

Best fast food place you've been to?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
If you could drop brawl for any other competitive game, what game would it be?
Assuming I could be as good at that game as I am in Brawl...probably like...baseball (You didn't say video game)
What does your main Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 team consist of?
Right now I'm going through a character crisis, honestly. My main team as of 3 weeks ago was Frank West, Taskmaster, Dormammu. Now it is looking more towards Hawkeye, Ammy, Dormammu.
Which is better, Asian American women or African American women in terms of attractiveness?
Asian American women. I don't like how a lot of African Americans look (Not color, just features)
Why did you pick up ICs? Is it just because you like chain-grabbing mofos?
They are fun to me.
Would you rather play Boss' Luigi or Chudat's Kirby?(I already know you've played at least one of them before)
Boss's Luigi because Luigi is super free.
Since you aren't a part of FL physically anymore, who in your current region has the best chance of beating you?
Kadaj or Mekos, but neither have above a 10% chance of beating me in a set.
If you had to pick up a mid tier character as a main(NOT LOW TIER) which one would it be and why?
Stupid question, nobody has to pick up characters. Probably pit...
Favorite character in the Mario franchise?
The dog you walk on in Yoshi's Island.
Favorite animal?
Narwhal. Land animal...probably Rhino. *****s are badass.
Worst fast food place you've been to?
Even though it isn't technically fastfood, Steak n Shake. Worse than McDonalds by a bit.
Best fast food place you've been to?
Cookout or Chick Fil A.

Responses in MAGENTA

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
On the internet as a whole, what is the most common name used by others to refer to you?
In real life as a whole, what is the most common name used by others to refer to you? If you are too reserved to answer, get over it, you're on a website where most of the people meet each other in real life at some point anyway.
What is your age; alternatively give an age group you fall in if you don't want to give out your actual age because you're a chump.
Do you know your blood type?
Do you plan on completing this survey?
On a scale of 1 to 8, how trivial is this question?
Did you ever find Chuck Norris jokes funny?
Do you find Chuck Norris jokes funny at the present time?
When/How often do you add ice to your drink?
Do you find Mic_128 intimidating?
Do you find Maiku_Hyakunijuuhachi-chan kawaii de~geso`ne?
Have you ever pomf'd anyone?
Have you ever been pomf'd?
Who has been the most important person to you throughout your life thus far?
Who is currently the most important person to you in the present?
Do you like dogs?
Do you like cats?
How many pets have you had?
If Rihanna said you make her feel like she's the only girl in the world, how would you reply?
Do you miss Sosuke?
Do you like popularity contests?
What is your favourite Lady Gaga song?
Was the spelling of "favourite" or the mention of "Lady Gaga" more annoying to you in the previous question?
Are you more well versed in "book smarts" or "street smarts"?
Are you more well versed in "pop culture" or "internet culture"?
How would you describe your upbringing?
Do you feel that you could live your life independently at this time with ease?
Have you ever eaten an avocado in its natural form?
Describe your diet.
Can you swallow pills easily?
:glare: or :embarrass:?
Have you ever played a 1v1, fox only, final destination, no items match in either melee or brawl?
Name as many Beatles songs as you can off the top of your head.
Name as many countries in Africa as you can off the top of your head.
List as many numbers as you have the patience to type out.
If you could hug one person who you have not previously hugged, who would it be?
Describe the most recent time you did something outside of your normal comfort zone.
Do you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert?
Do you feel more comfortable around people who are introverts or people who are extroverts?
Find an image file on your computer that begins with "t". What is its name, extension and all?
What mode of transportation do you use most?
Estimate how many movies you've seen that were made before 1980.
Do you have national pride?
Do you know the lyrics to "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana?
How many episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic have you seen?
How many VHS tapes would you estimate are currently in your household?
What is the cheapest non-discount price you've paid for gasoline that you can remember?
Name anything popular/well-known that you liked/knew of before it became widespread.
What time is it?
Complete the following story as much as you wish: "They said I wasn't sane, that I wasn't safe to be around..."
Did you ever own a Sega Dreamcast?
Did you have an radio-alarm clock that you use?
How much money do you estimate you spent in the past month?
How many pairs of shoes to you currently keep in regular rotation?
Do you own a scarf?
Rank the four seasons (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter).
Have you ever played a game using the Virtual Boy game system?
Do you know who won Super Bowl XL?
How well versed are you with hockey?
Have you ever asked someone for their "a/s/l"?
Would you prefer a cigarette break or a coffee break?
Do you still have your tonsils?
Have you donated to a charity in the past year?
Have you done any volunteer work in the past year?
Are you able to dive?
Are you able to whistle?
Which of the following do you like the best: Family Guy, Futurama, Simpsons, South Park.
Do you consider nostalgia a powerful force?
How many major secrets do you feel you're keeping currently?
Are any of the secrets you are keeping your own?
List any anime you enjoy.
What is the cheapest non-discount price you've paid for a matinee movie showing that you can remember?
Is there anything that you "pack-rat"?
Go to your profile and click on your friends tab. Keep going through the list alphabetically until you find someone with an anime avatar. Do you know who the character is?
Do you still have your wisdom teeth?
List any places that you have "spent the night at" outside of your own residence.
What does Christmas mean to you?
Have you ever made a New Year's Resolution and kept it?
If you could shorten the week to six days, which day would you remove?
If you could shorten the year into eleven months, which month would you remove?
Look to your right. What is the first thing that you see?
What is the longest time you've spent inside of a hospital?
What is the longest amount of time you've spent outside during bad weather conditions?
Which, if any, of the following words do you find exchangeable: Faith, Hope, Delusion.
Are there any words that you always have trouble spelling, regardless of how often you use them?
Are you know knowledgeable on religion or politics?
Consider a normal day and you are out and about. You are stopped and asked to empty your pockets. What are in them?
Do you wear socks while sleeping?
Are there any involuntary/thoughtless mannerisms you've caught yourself doing before?
How many episodes of Jersey Shore have you seen?
How many of the Twilight films/books have you seen/read?
How many of the Harry Potter films/books have you seen/read?
How many minutes a day do you estimate you listen to music on average?
Have you watched any TV today?
How would you describe your current mood?
What other things have you done while completing this?
What else do you have open on your computer (whether it be other tabs/windows in your browser, chat clients, or other programs).
When was the last time you had a haircut?
Does this list of questions irritate you?
Your height?
Your weight?
Your eye colour?
Your hair colour?
How many teeth do you have (COUNT THEM)?
Describe your dental care (brushing/flossing/etc...).
Describe your living situation (house/apartment/who with/etc...).
Where were you born?
Where do you live now?
Where have you spent most of your life?
Do you plan to stay where you are or move somewhere else in the future?
What has been the highlight of your week thus far?
What do you look for in friends?
Your favourite fruit?
Your favourite vegetable?
What is your deepest, darkest secret?
What is something that embarrasses you (that isn't you being embarassed for someone other than you yourself)?
Do you believe in ghosts?
Do you believe in reincarnation?
Do you believe in true love?
How many days would you estimate you have been "happy" thus far in 2012 (X/83...at the time of this poll)?
Are there any "conspiracy theories" that you feel might be true?
Do you dislike that I'm using letters to number the questions?
Who would you rather date: Queen Killjoy (Azua) or Crimson King?
How much chuck would a chuckwood wood if a chuckwood could wood chuck?
Do you like the number seven or the colour blue more?
What is your favourite sound that doesn't involve a human voice?
What do you expect your life to be life five years from now?
Do you know which show the character "D.W." is from?
:cool: or :bee:? (Spoilers: if you copy/paste this and don't see the options, it's your own fault.)
Would you rather have biscuits and gray for breakfast or a B.L.T.?
If your name was Bryce, at what age do you think you'd change your name to something more tolerable?
Do you have any of the following artists in your music library: Shania Twain, Celine Dion, Madonna?
Do you have any of the following artists in your music library: The Beatles, Elvis Presley, Pink Floyd?
When was the last time you had McDonalds?
Do you purchase physical, digital, or streaming product for music/movies/etc...?
What is in your wallet (or purse) right now?
If you could move one continent to a different spot, which would you move and where (you may also choose to move just a country or just a state/providence/city/etc...)?
Thumb wrestling or rock paper scissors?
Children's card games or children's television shows?
If Teczero got transformed into a taco via magic, and you knew it was Teczero and had the spell to reverse it; would you do so or would you eat him?
"No Fatlins" or "No Aerodumbs"?
It's your party; will you cry if you want to?
When was the last time you've used a fax machine?
When was the last time you've paged someone's pager?
Do you try to achieve your goals actively or passively?
How would you rate your relationship history (positive, negative, etc..)?
Wasabi or horseradish?
Do you feel you have experienced the "real world" yet?
Have you ever been in a drunken bar fight?
Have you ever been stuck at an airport overnight?
Why don't you love me?

=^_^=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom