• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

piikachu is the best character or what

Status
Not open for further replies.

SANE NROMAL GIRL

Smash Rookie
pikachu is seriously the best character there is in melee

i am sure players like AXE can confirm this logic in which i am using unpon thee

pikachu has numerous gimp abilities like WTF and it just leaves you awstturuck. pichu is a very MEH character. he's good but pikachu is better! (and the tier lsiot says so) even though i wouldp ut poikachu even higher that in mid tier -____-

who would wnat to MM for the higher spot in the tier lsit? maybe AXE and I can team up and show whatsu p

p.s. sorry for the typos, this keyboard is werid

CableCho57

Smash Lord
not the best but verrrryyy underrated. i remember reading this long thread about pikachu on some different site in 2006 stating the crazy potential pikachu has but lack of popularity
pika does have a lot of strong points but a lot of weakones too like small shield and weak air attacks.

one commentator at apex put it very well comparing pikachu to a glass cannon

but yeah pikachu doesnt get enough credit

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
omg i lost so hard.

when i find out who's alt account that is, they're gonna get a solid high five xD

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
pikachu is seriously the best character there is in melee

i am sure players like AXE can confirm this logic in which i am using unpon thee

pikachu has numerous gimp abilities like WTF and it just leaves you awstturuck. pichu is a very MEH character. he's good but pikachu is better! (and the tier lsiot says so) even though i wouldp ut poikachu even higher that in mid tier -____-

who would wnat to MM for the higher spot in the tier lsit? maybe AXE and I can team up and show whatsu p

p.s. sorry for the typos, this keyboard is werid

>____< Go Away.
Insane Carzy Guy is better than you...

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
It appears ICG had a sex change.
Even if he did that would not explain why this person is a sane and normal person. Because if ICG became a girl it would still be ICG (INSANE CRAZY GIRL). So it can not be ICG this person is SNG. Plus this person likes pikachu not pichu so there two different people.

Edit: What if this is ICG's Girlfriend?

MCSR

Smash Apprentice

Even if he did that would not explain why this person is a sane and normal person. Because if ICG became a girl it would still be ICG (INSANE CRAZY GIRL). So it can not be ICG this person is SNG. Plus this person likes pikachu not pichu so there two different people.

Edit: What if this is ICG's Girlfriend?
When you get a sex change, you go through hormone therapy that can change mannerisms, etc.
I'm still convinced that he just had some surgery.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
It would be funny because it WOULD make sense it'd just be completely hilarious.

Good suggestion imo :laugh:

Stratocaster

Smash Ace
ICG hasn't been on since yesterday at ~11. So either he has a life that we're unaware of (very improbable), was kidnapped (more probable), or killed in his sleep by SCG to be replaced by her today (most likely). Who are you and what have you done with our carzy guy?!?

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
ICG hasn't been on since yesterday at ~11. So either he has a life that we're unaware of (very improbable), was kidnapped (more probable), or killed in his sleep by SCG to be replaced by her today (most likely). Who are you and what have you done with our carzy guy?!?
Maybe he just sleep though today? (We all have are bad days.)
...Or his Pichu got caught in one of this things :item9: causing him to be depressed. (and anti-social.)

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Really I just wanted to stay off online all day but I had to find a video and post it and the 10th year room was gone.

but this is my proof that you ain't got s*** on pichu http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdliszbZFs0&feature=fvw

I thtink this video, family, life and dad are why i'm so funny(so people say).

let's see there's

INSANE CARZY GURL and now this.

sotty but I don't want to be online all day it's beuatiful i'm done for today.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Really I just wanted to stay off online all day but I had to find a video and post it and the 10th year room was gone.

but this is my proof that you ain't got s*** on pichu http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdliszbZFs0&feature=fvw

I thtink this video, family, life and dad are why i'm so funny(so people say).

let's see there's

INSANE CARZY GURL and now this.

sotty but I don't want to be online all day it's beuatiful i'm done for today.
It is ok to not be on the internet all the time we understand. We were just worried about you.

soju

SD God
I would so totally agree with you as a Pikachu main, but you spelled Pikachu wrong in the title, so you are not sane which there then makes you insane and I don't listen to insane people

* I don't even care if you have a screwy keyboard, this is a cat your argument is invalid

Now the cat is a gentleman, your argument is even more invalid

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
to pichu's easr sare like boobs. what if a chick had a random lump coming out on one of the sides and it was clear even when she had a shirt on you'd be like what teh f***.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom