• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix`s Rising Dawn of The New Day Online Tourney32/32 is full, updated

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
I'm here, I just pm'd my opponent. His only post on these boards was when he signed up to this tourney, so we'll see how this goes..

Halaster

Smash Ace
Since there are spots open I'll join. If I can.
In game name: Paren
Brawl FC: 0989-3402-5570

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
um phoenix what if our opponent doesn't show up? the guy im supposed to fight hasn't been on for a couple of days so......

i sent him a pm anyway

Chali

Smash Cadet
Yeah but people can still join and the people that already got their match-ups should be getting them over with.

ReoZeo

Smash Journeyman
Im on, I was supposed to be playing Aryman. But both of our names are off the brackets haha what's goin on :p

ReoZeo

Smash Journeyman
haha alright thanx Phoenix. Hey Aryman, since we both in the same time zone, why don't we play at 8:30 PM k?

Chali

Smash Cadet
umm so do I have to play you Phoenixo and thatguyyoumightnow because I already sent tgymk a message.

Top Bottom