• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix`s Rising Dawn of The New Day Online Tourney32/32 is full, updated

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
O crap. EST time?!

1) I live on the West Coast srry
2) Can't make it to any of those times.

Srry, just cancel my app.
I live on the west coast, XD so ur safe lol XD ^^ I can also change the times XD ^^, I allow u to get ur match done early on that day k? XD ^^

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
Kaze you really want people to join that your willing to change your
times... Lulz
heh, talk about desperate lol, espcially since the last one was full of fail. only 13 came to my tourney last time XD ^^ that was a failed tounrey watever XD ^^

kingdom-triforce

Smash Journeyman
I live on the west coast, XD so ur safe lol XD ^^ I can also change the times XD ^^, I allow u to get ur match done early on that day k? XD ^^
O ok. lol, then I think I should be ok.

So wait, those are the official times for BOTH Friday AND Saturday or is Friday between 3-6 and Sat. 6-9 or something like that?

Also, could I be one of the last to go since I might not make it back in time for early ones. =/

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
O ok. lol, then I think I should be ok.

So wait, those are the official times for BOTH Friday AND Saturday or is Friday between 3-6 and Sat. 6-9 or something like that?

Also, could I be one of the last to go since I might not make it back in time for early ones. =/
saturday and sunday XD, and depends, I`ll think about it ^^

Chali

Smash Cadet
Um If the tourny doesn't get filled by tomorrow are you going to extend the date to next weekend or what?

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
Um If the tourny doesn't get filled by tomorrow are you going to extend the date to next weekend or what?
I`ll think about it by tomorrow, if not, I will extend it to next weekend (will hve to do 2 o-o XD)

nicalobe

Smash Journeyman
If there's still room, I'll join.
Name: nicalobe
FC: 4811-6603-2738

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Ish Started =D

Finally, I wanna get this done so I can do homework ASAP

Anyways, how do you contact a person using AIM?

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Double Post xD

Sorry, but how will the matchup look like? I mean the brackets as the tourney goes?

nicalobe

Smash Journeyman
Hey ROBIE69IE, do you have AIM or something so we can get our match started?

Top Bottom