• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Era and PC Chris Presents: "G.I.M.P.E.D. 2" MELEE EXCLUSIVE!!!! Updates Soon!

Vanill4

Smash Cadet
Hey Knightmare, any chance you could put up what events everyone is registered for? Or at least a tally of people signed up for each event? That would be cool.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Hey Knightmare, any chance you could put up what events everyone is registered for? Or at least a tally of people signed up for each event? That would be cool.
that is too much work i have a short log tho in my emails so its fine that part doesn't really matter till the day of the tourny

Vanill4

Smash Cadet
that is too much work i have a short log tho in my emails so its fine that part doesn't really matter till the day of the tourny
No problem, I was just curious. Also, please change my Melee teammate on the pre-registration to Shine Mike. He pre-registered himself recently, and I'll be teaming with him instead of whoever I listed. Thanks.

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
i need a teammate for this tourney, if ur interested plz contact me through either pm or aim plz

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
sry sintros i have a partner for this maybe you can team with gurukid or idk talk to people on aib or something i am sure there are still people that need partners

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
For the record: I can bring my copy of Twilight Princess and give anyone homebrew if they want it, I'll upload the infinite replay codes on anybody's wii who asks, and, like I said before, I can upload any replays that you guys save, just as long as I get it on my SD card before I leave.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Just some questions on the rules.:

DDD, Kirby's swallowcide results in their victory.
This is only if the Swallocide results in Sudden death, correct?

First round will be a blind pick. Both players will ban a stage.
Can neutrals be banned?

NO stage can be played 2 times in a row either.
Do you mean Dave's Stupid Rule?
Dave's Stupid Rule: No stage may be picked twice if the choosing player has already won on that stage

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Just some questions on the rules.:

This is only if the Swallocide results in Sudden death, correct?

Can neutrals be banned?

Do you mean Dave's Stupid Rule?
Dave's Stupid Rule: No stage may be picked twice if the choosing player has already won on that stage
daves rule is in affect and um u stike a neutral ban a counter pick and yes to the swallowcide question

Top Bottom